Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar for new accounts  (Read 518 times)
SDice_CTO (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Satoshi Dice Support

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:58:16 PM

I'm posting on the behalf of satoshidice.com and our old account (SatoshiDICE_PR) has freedom to change avatar. I'm going to post with an account that is tied to me as a person in order to give more personal support and take part in discussions that are not only for plain support in this forum. I can't find out if the avatar functionality is permanently only available for old accounts or will it be possible later when I have made more posts?

MegaDice.com - Play games / be the bankroll Please set your password

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:59:29 PM

You need to be at least a full member in order to be able to have an avatar.

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:06:13 PM

Last month or before 2 months there was a bug in forum which every account had the chance to change the avatar.
Even newbie could change the avatar, but it was fixed at that day, for a long time now only Full member and up are allowed to change the avatar.
From a basic calculation after 119 days you will be able to change your avatar.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:11:57 PM

Watch the sig spammers coming here to spam. Please OP lock the thread to prevent it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
X42

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:13:19 AM

Its too bad i can't set an avatar, i would think proper use of avatar should be fine for newer accounts. I'm not sure what is motivating the forum admin to prevent avatar for new accounts. Maybe for spam or bandwidth or something?

Watch the sig spammers coming here to spam. Please OP lock the thread to prevent it.

Ironically, the only one who posted spam in this thread is you. You're off topic, while bringing no information to the thread whatsoever and every posts before your's properly answered to the thread maker's one post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: