Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn With Me | Income from reliable sites | Make money and take 50% RCB  (Read 3588 times)
srcnckr (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:09:09 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:21:15 PM by srcnckr

Hi, welcome to "Earn With Me - Income from reliable websites."

Watch our promotional video to understand what we offer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmeWLixmsI

In short, Earn With Me is:
“-INTRODUCTION OF THE MOST RELIABLE ONLINE MONEY MAKING SITES. FURTHERMORE, WE OFFER YOU UP TO 50% REF BACK, ON EACH SITE YOU SIGN UP UNDER US...”

This is what our costomers read when they click on the site. As the welcome message says: "We introduce you the most reliable online money making sites, and we are offering up to 50% RCB on each site you sign up under us."

-We have categorized the sites with High-Risk, Low-Risk and No-Risk. With the help of this categorization, you can understand how risky that program is.
-Also, we have trust table on each post, you can have a general idea of the site and see our trust score to that program.
-We got payment proofs of each program.

WHAT WE OFFER?

INCOME
Yes, it is really possible that you earn money from the internet. We do our best to introduce you the most reliable websites that will make you money. Of course, there are scam sites that will try to steal your money, but we try to pick the best ones.

MONEY BACK
We offer up to 50% ref back for each site that you sign up under us. By being our referral on the sites, you guarantee to take back half of your investment. Just mail us or comment on the post: your nickname, registered site, invested amount and a payment system. So that, we can pay you back the promised percentage of your referral commission.

RELIABILITY
We are always testing and investing into the sites that we introduce, that is why there is always a payment proof of ourselves. By following the sites we introduce you minimize the risk of losing money.

HOW WE ACHIEVE THIS?
We are a team of 5 people, you can see them below. We got division of labor, "Risk Expert" analyses the possible profitable sites and look for admin details, whois details etc. He gives reports to "Consultant" on a weekly basis. The consultant eliminates some of the sites according to some criteria. When we got a good site to share with Earn With Me followers, we take the necessary trial funds from "Financial Manager". We always test the site before we introduce them to you. If everything works fine in the site after testing it, the owner of Earn With Me, "Project Admin" shares the site with the users of Earn With Me. We share up to 50% referral commission with our downlines. The rest of the money is distributed among team members at variable percentages. The success story of Earn With Me lay behind all these labours . Long hours of investigating, consulting, funding and approving to share a site with you. We trust our featues, we got transparency, experience, investigation, and skill. We trust ourselves. Although we got high percentage of introducing; paying and trustable sites, of course, we might be wrong one day. Until now, not even a single site has turned into scam that we scored 9/10 in the "Trust Score" part of the table in the posts. We hope we will not be mistaken in future, we are working hard for it.

Come and have a look at the sites and join under us, and we will share the promised percentage of referral commission back with you as we have done lots of times:
https://earnwith.me

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:17:38 PM

Sounds like a multi website ponzi to me and with mmm global references makes it more so.
srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:20:00 PM

Earn With Me is not a  ponzi itself, it is just a blog introducing the sites. MMM Global is another debate issue. I am satisfied with it.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:22:00 PM

I honestly agreed that you have good collection of money making by investing method on that site while i look at it in order to know which one to invest, i will like you to transfer your post to Investor-based games section.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

So basically we have to pay you money so you can help us pay or earn the money back ?We sign up for your program and you give us daily adds/referrals to sign up so we get paid.Doesn't sound that bad to me,its just the idea of investment before if I'm not wrong giving us second thoughts and trust issues .
noel57

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:48:08 PM

So basically we have to pay you money so you can help us pay or earn the money back ?We sign up for your program and you give us daily adds/referrals to sign up so we get paid.Doesn't sound that bad to me,its just the idea of investment before if I'm not wrong giving us second thoughts and trust issues .
I think he is promoting his referral program and if you signup under his ref you come earn 50% of his profits.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:25:08 PM

we have to sign up for PTC sites ?

what's the gender of the sites you want ppl to sign up there ?
noel57

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:38:12 PM

we have to sign up for PTC sites ?

what's the gender of the sites you want ppl to sign up there ?
I think is better you visit his website.
What i am wondering is the legitimacy of the low risk investment that he is promoting, they have wrong calculations on returns on investment.

srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:15:24 PM

I think he is promoting his referral program and if you signup under his ref you come earn 50% of his profits.

This is the exact explanation of the system, thanks Smiley

See the comments, we paid back RCB today, to the people who signed up under us.

noel57

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:27:51 PM

@srcnckr the calculation at that auto poker website is wrong, you can also check it and tell me if the returns on investment is right.
Have you invested with this guys and cash out?

srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:55:50 PM

@srcnckr the calculation at that auto poker website is wrong, you can also check it and tell me if the returns on investment is right.
Have you invested with this guys and cash out?

What is wrong with calculation? There is no problem in pokeram.

The returns on investment is right.

I have invested 5 btc and withdraw 6.92 btc so far (in 60 days). I am using that site for about 9 months and I have never encountered a problem, they are paying for 5 years. They have fast support, generally in 5 minutes. They even return btc if there is something wrong, for example if you send extra btc, wrongly sending to their address while sending to other.

Investigate yourself,

It will be a right choise Wink

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:27:06 AM

Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:08:31 AM

Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?

Yes, why not? Itay be a ponzi but they are paying for 5 years and there is really something called poker bots, we dont know if they really have them.
On the other hand, they have paid more than users invested, this means that they are generating income from somewhere, poker bots.
Keep investigating yourself, you will see how reliable they are.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:58:41 AM

Yes, I am very much interested.  Can you send complete information by PM me?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:51:48 PM

This is the exact explanation of the system, thanks Smiley

See the comments, we paid back RCB today, to the people who signed up under us.
Could you escrow the amount by any chance? I know its not relevant but just to make sure our money is safe we need some sort of proof.How many referrals /Sign-ups we can complete in a day ? Or do you have a scheme to upgrade our daily campaigns by paying more?
srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:31:16 PM

We are giving free 0.001 BTC at a bitcoin giveaway event. You can see the details here:
https://earnwith.me/2015/11/20/bitcoin-giveaway/

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:44:41 AM

We are giving free 0.001 BTC at a bitcoin giveaway event. You can see the details here:
https://earnwith.me/2015/11/20/bitcoin-giveaway/
-It is not restricted to just 10 people, there will be a sweepstake upon participants but only 10 people will be rewarded according to draw results. you are not offering giveaway but contest or sweepstake.

srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:45:15 AM

We will have a Animation Video that explains Earn With Me, real soon. In one week max.

noel57

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:38:25 AM

Yes, why not? Itay be a ponzi but they are paying for 5 years and there is really something called poker bots, we dont know if they really have them.
On the other hand, they have paid more than users invested, this means that they are generating income from somewhere, poker bots.
You can check their calculator for the returns on $1000 that suppose to return 60% in 60 days but returns 30% for the duration of 60 days.

srcnckr (OP)

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:39:09 AM

You can check their calculator for the returns on $1000 that suppose to return 60% in 60 days but returns 30% for the duration of 60 days.

60% is before the expenses. actual return is 30%

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: