Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PapeWall.com Have fun while getting 100% of ad revenue bonus!  (Read 540 times)
anonymousx (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:47:27 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 01:03:53 PM by anonymousx

www.Papewall.com
100% ad revenue to members, the more you post the more you make.

The idea behind papewall.com is unique and first in crypto currency websites, a-ads is a paid per click program that pays site owners for visits/clicks, but to use it you need at least the basic knowldge of making a website, than you need somehow to gain traffic, write interesting articles and so SEO work, at least having a blog and spamming your link.

Papewall solve many of the above problems easily, instead of working alone you work with a community of people posting pictures, videos and having fun, and instead of trying to get visitors members like you are already visitors, there is no disadvantage as every ad showing on your posts is yours, we don't keep a percentage and it's totally donation operated, the site is SEO optimized and based on wordpress which is fast and reliable.

it's simple all you need to do is:
- Register at https://a-ads.com/ or simply create a new ad using your bitcoin payout address and set the minimum payout as you wish.
-  When you get the code it will look like the following:
Code:
<iframe data-aa='93858' src='https://ad.a-ads.com/93858?size=200x200' scrolling='no' style='width:200px; height:200px; border:0px; padding:0;overflow:hidden' allowtransparency='true' frameborder='0'></iframe>
- Copy the ID, the bold part:
data-aa='93858'
- Register at papewall (please check spam folder if you didn't get a confirmation link), you can also login with FB, Twitter and Google, it's totally safe and using the official API from those sites.
- On the top right click on "Profile and Papes".
- Click on Edit profile.
- on the bottom find the box A-ads ID and insert your numeric ID from the step above.
- Hit update A-Ads unit ID.

- Also as a bonus you can enable the tipping at the same page, instert your BTC LTC and Doge wallets so you can get tips from other members, in case you enable tipping without filling the boxes, the default will be dev addresses, so only enable it if you want to use it, if you don't fill the boxes, our IDs will show, gotta have something as default.

- Now every time you post a picture, link, video, song and anything it will start earning money and stay always online.

- To increase your earnings, you can share your posts on twitter, FB, pinterest.

Rules:
- Do not click each other Ads unless you really like whats on it, I know it's a great idea to exchange clicks but too bad it's illegal in A-ads terms.
- Do not click your own ads.
- Do not post explicit content that supports violence or nudity, everything is allowed except private parts of the human body.
- Do not spam.
- Another advantage if you are already a site owner, you can post your links as long as it have a picture included, that will also give you some SEO boost as the site is auto follow.
- If you want to post your ref links, please at least make a picture with it that explains why the program you are referring to is good, after all this is a site for sharing media not ref links.

For more information or if you are interested in helping or have suggestions let me know on this thread or private messages.

Regards
Papewall.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:10:45 PM

Reserved for updates
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

Pretty cool project man.
I like it, if you market it well, you can compete against
major meme websites haha.

Just don't market it as a way to earn a living, but as a
place for images and stuff like imgur and 9gag.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:06:21 AM

Pretty cool project man.
I like it, if you market it well, you can compete against
major meme websites haha.

Just don't market it as a way to earn a living, but as a
place for images and stuff like imgur and 9gag.

Thank you, yes the fun is an important factor!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 05:31:10 AM

This is really great service your offering on your website, I will be using it in the near future... As to suggestion: 1. Regarding the background you use on where the pictures are all shown together, it's very light and close to white, since your header is already white and the information part of each thumbnail is white, it's advisable to choose a darker background instead.  2. Some of the pictures are too long and  in the future, when more people submit their long pictures, is going to make the page very longer so I think if you could implement some fix dimension that it would show each photo on that size no matter how long it's in terms of height and when someone hovers on them it enlarge to it's full size, that would be good too Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:54:30 PM

This is really great service your offering on your website, I will be using it in the near future... As to suggestion: 1. Regarding the background you use on where the pictures are all shown together, it's very light and close to white, since your header is already white and the information part of each thumbnail is white, it's advisable to choose a darker background instead.  2. Some of the pictures are too long and  in the future, when more people submit their long pictures, is going to make the page very longer so I think if you could implement some fix dimension that it would show each photo on that size no matter how long it's in terms of height and when someone hovers on them it enlarge to it's full size, that would be good too Smiley

Thank you, I am glad you like it, and I will start working on the background/fixed height of pictures and update it in the blog, good suggestion.
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:59:31 PM

max-height: 600px; result in the following, gotta keep the sides full to keep aspect ratio of containers of bootstrap.

http://postimg.org/image/hvaw059hf/

What do you think?

for really long images, I can't crop them, as a person must be able to see completely before enlargement, less than 600 and the pictures such that would not be visible.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

max-height: 600px; result in the following, gotta keep the sides full to keep aspect ratio of containers of bootstrap.

What do you think?

for really long images, I can't crop them, as a person must be able to see completely before enlargement, less than 600 and the pictures such that would not be visible.

I've sent you a PM regarding PapeWall
anonymousx (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:45:17 PM

What do you think?

I've sent you a PM regarding PapeWall

Oh, I didn't focus on the name, it was you!, background changed into dark, I will send you a pm regarding your previous Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: