Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN-Does Anyone Received the Compensation for Delay in Shipping for s7 ?  (Read 722 times)
sajidfbi (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:19:48 PM

Hi,
 As Bitmain Tech promised for the compensation for the delay in shipping for Antminer s7 from Batch one, but after few weeks we haven't received any compensation yet as promised, i have purchase 22 Antminer s7 while my machines got delay about 5 days which is about 106 plus TH and i am suppose to receive the compensation for these delay in shipping for such huge TH because Bitmain listed the Batch 2 and 3 with very low price while they didn't even ship the Batch 1st yet so they promised for the Compensation,  
Does Anyone Received the Compensation for Expiry Days/Delay in Shipping for s7 ?

Please share your experience and request BITMAIN TECH here to send us our compensation, Looking forward for all those buyers who's shipment got late by BITMAIN TECH. Thank you in advance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptichermit

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:45:28 PM

Hi,
 As Bitmain Tech promised for the compensation for the delay in shipping for Antminer s7 from Batch one, but after few weeks we haven't received any compensation yet as promised, i have purchase 22 Antminer s7 while my machines got delay about 5 days which is about 106 plus TH and i am suppose to receive the compensation for these delay in shipping for such huge TH because Bitmain listed the Batch 2 and 3 with very low price while they didn't even ship the Batch 1st yet so they promised for the Compensation,  
Does Anyone Received the Compensation for Expiry Days/Delay in Shipping for s7 ?

Please share your experience and request BITMAIN TECH here to send us our compensation, Looking forward for all those buyers who's shipment got late by BITMAIN TECH. Thank you in advance.

Hi, as far as I can tell - no one has received compensation.  At least no one has came forward and said they have received compensation.
My situation is very similar to yours.  I purchased 17 units and they were shipped 5 days after the 10 extra days before deemed late.
I have not received any notice from Bitmain about payment address as their statement was referring to.

As far as support, I've been pleased with support.  I've opened a few tickets with Bitmain on the support site and have each and every time received a reply within 24 hours.
I've had to ship back a couple of  S5 parts for replacement and had them back within 2 weeks from their arrival to China.

I'd guess they'll make good on their compensation claim.  My biggest concern is that the shipping date on the order page has a bogus date of SEP 28.
When they were actually shipped out on OCT-16 according to Fedex Import documentation.  Hopefully this doesn't cause an issue.

Perhaps its time to start sending some support inquiries about the compensation.
sajidfbi (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:25:55 AM

Hi,

Hi, as far as I can tell - no one has received compensation.  At least no one has came forward and said they have received compensation.
My situation is very similar to yours.  I purchased 17 units and they were shipped 5 days after the 10 extra days before deemed late.
I have not received any notice from Bitmain about payment address as their statement was referring to.

As far as support, I've been pleased with support.  I've opened a few tickets with Bitmain on the support site and have each and every time received a reply within 24 hours.
I've had to ship back a couple of  S5 parts for replacement and had them back within 2 weeks from their arrival to China.

I'd guess they'll make good on their compensation claim.  My biggest concern is that the shipping date on the order page has a bogus date of SEP 28.
When they were actually shipped out on OCT-16 according to Fedex Import documentation.  Hopefully this doesn't cause an issue.

Perhaps its time to start sending some support inquiries about the compensation.

I think people like us should gather here regarding this issue as it's not a small amount, BITMAIN should pay the compensation to us to every single client who's shipment got late from batch one, 22 Antminer s7 from batch is hell of amount paying one and half months before shipping and still while batch one is not yet shipped out listing batch two and three with quite low price really did hurt us as we have paid plenty of amount.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:35:45 AM

Bitmain s China, my friend. Business relations re much looser in China. I don't think you ll receive anything.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:13:12 PM

Anyone that buys normaly on china factories, knows that shipping time isn't important for china companies. Its very normal having delays, and normaly more than few days. And Bitmain works as them. Also normaly you have delays on local custom offices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: