Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opensource and Free Rotator Script  (Read 370 times)
sorryforthat (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:47:27 PM

I threw this together because I usually see people asking for one or others trying to sell very bad scripts.

The first will allow you to offer all currencies offered by Faucet Box. It is dynamic and will load each currency without the need to reload the page but rather just replaces the Iframe.

Preview:
Rotator All Currencies Preview

Download:
Rotator All Currencies

The Zip contains the following folders.
content
css
js
about.html
index.php

To add more faucets to the list you will need to navigate to the "js" folder. Each type of currency has its own file that you will need to add links to.

At the top you will see something like this. You will add to the list, adding a "," after each one and leaving it off after the very last one. Notice the notes within the js file.
var s=[

"about.html",  //dont forget to place the ,
"http://freebitco.in/",
"http://www.bitcrate.net/index.php" //Leave the , off of the last one
];

After you have added all of your faucets you will want to change the about.html. I suggest putting your adds on this page. It will provide a cleaner look and will allow you to also add some source of revenue if that is important to you.

Lastly, for those of you who only want a single currency rotator.

Preview:
Rotator Single Currency Preview

Download:
Rotator Single Currency

The Zip contains the following folders.
css
js
about.html
index.php

You will do just as previously stated with the js folder.

I am offering this to those who know how to use it. Feel free to post questions in this thread but I cannot guarantee that I will be the one to answer any of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: