Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:29:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 370 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 230093 times)
Kotone

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:49:27 PM

things make people get addicted first of all are about how enjoy they play it , then when involve money the game are become more excited , then you start lost your mind due this game+money both simply loved by anyone in this world right? so there is no addiction when you play a game only without staking money , that's the key factor for me.

You cant really call it gambling if there is no money wagered in the game. People love money and that is why people love to gamble as well , it cause addiction. If there is no money in the game then it is not really gambling, it is the same as just playing game and it dont really cause addiction at all

I think you are right in a way, because I was suggesting to gambling addicts to play for free using faucets on different sites as a step on the way to quit gambling completely and for some reasons it doesn't work in most cases. People want to gamble with real money, in fact they want to win big money, but for that they have to risk big amounts. But for some gamblers it works and I'm glad for them.
This is the best thing to those whoo really addicts playing gambling if they can't afford to lose money anymore and then wanting to play more then why they don't find gambling that has faucet inside it more difficult to grow that but when you have patience more thrill more fun isnt'? This is working for those who really want to quit gambling for real. Also find a new hobby to spend time , like playing computer games  , playing basketball with friends everyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

Simply, this is because of the influence of win and lose, I won and lost are the things that make the addict. We will try to win repeat, while lost we will attempt to restore, just like sports games that make us addict.
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:37:09 AM

Simply, this is because of the influence of win and lose, I won and lost are the things that make the addict. We will try to win repeat, while lost we will attempt to restore, just like sports games that make us addict.

Winning and losing are the only one that makes gambling addicting. fun and entertainment are just the result of you becoming an addict.. That's what I see in gambling... Probably when you experience great win and bad lose, and you can't cope up with it, then your emotion is already invested in it... You will do your best to get back and try again day by day until you forgot to ask your self if you are an addict in gambling or not...  Smiley

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

This is the best thing to those whoo really addicts playing gambling if they can't afford to lose money anymore and then wanting to play more then why they don't find gambling that has faucet inside it more difficult to grow that but when you have patience more thrill more fun isnt'?

It wont really work, even if you use faucet to gamble you are just gambling like usual and sooner or later when you got quite a funds to put in the site then you are going to play with your own money. This is just kinda like restricting it for a while then you are just going to do it again after that, pretty much useless it seems

▄██████████▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████▀  ▄███████████████████████
██████▀  ▄███████▀  ▀██████████████
█████   ▄███████▀    ▀█████████████
████   ████████▀  ▄▄  ▀████████████
███   █████▀▀█▀  ▄██▄  ▀█▀▀████████
███   █▀▀   ▄▀  ▄████▄  ▀▄   ▀▀████
███   ██████▀  ▄██████▄  ▀█████████
███   █████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀████████
███    ▀███  ▄██████████▄  ████▀ ██
████    ▀██▄▄████████████▄▄███   ██
█████     ▀█████████████████▀   ███
██████▄      ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████
████████▄                  ▄███████
███████████▄▄          ▄▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
AKCHE   ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
   ████
Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası
──────────────────── 29 Ekim 2017
╔═ WHITE PAPER ═╗
▣╠══ BOUNTY ══╣▣
╚═  ANNTHREAD  ═╝
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄██▄
           ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/ce
Text

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

A player leads to gambling addiction because he is too much focus to win, his mind is close for other opportunities. I am not an addict because I am not a risk taker, I am not willing to lose my coins I have earned through doing services and tasks with my full effort and hard work. Maybe, they do gamble a lot cause they don't value money.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

Ziskinberg

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:01:16 AM

This is the best thing to those whoo really addicts playing gambling if they can't afford to lose money anymore and then wanting to play more then why they don't find gambling that has faucet inside it more difficult to grow that but when you have patience more thrill more fun isnt'?

It wont really work, even if you use faucet to gamble you are just gambling like usual and sooner or later when you got quite a funds to put in the site then you are going to play with your own money. This is just kinda like restricting it for a while then you are just going to do it again after that, pretty much useless it seems
Playing gambling using faucet will not guarantee you will be on the safe side, overtime you will be tempted to spend real money because time will come you will realize that you are wasting so much time and there is no chance for you to get good income using small amount of money.
That's the way a gambler will think, they always want bigger amount of money but they have a little capital. Hence, it is necessary to have a decent bankroll and that should not be coming from faucet.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
diegz

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

A player leads to gambling addiction because he is too much focus to win, his mind is close for other opportunities. I am not an addict because I am not a risk taker, I am not willing to lose my coins I have earned through doing services and tasks with my full effort and hard work. Maybe, they do gamble a lot cause they don't value money.
I look at it the other way. They value money a lot, and that is the reason why they keep on searching on ways to make more of it. That is why they take risks. A very small chance is enough motivation to kindle gambler's desire to win. Usually that very small chance is what keeps you betting if you are just a newbie to gambling and later on the wins and loses.

game-protect

Activity: 546

Online Gaming Consumer Protection service

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:23:47 AM

Because when you gamble, your body produce happiness hormones. And if you have trouble or stress, gambling will come into your mind, even if you basically decided not to play anymore.

Duckdice.io scam - 7 BTC balance canceled! Your charity donations are welcome.
CyanFox

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

Because people are greedy and wanna make huge money, therefore they are greedy and can't stop, until they lose all of the money, or make enough money.
daarul50

Activity: 742

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:25:06 AM

for lovers of gambling may be no reason why their addiction, but for a new to gambling addiction is very dangerous because it can cause various problems in life.
I love to gamble but that does not mean I am addicted in gambling, I can stop anytime I like. Addiction is different as it's like you are force to gamble even if you are not in best shape in terms of mental quickness, which I believe very vital for success to have a good analysis.
indeed, the mental power is the driving factor for gambling and also to play a gambling requires no small amount of capital, those who enjoy this game must have a lot of capital so that when they lose they will not regret.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ged00u

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

Because when you gamble, your body produce happiness hormones. And if you have trouble or stress, gambling will come into your mind, even if you basically decided not to play anymore.
I do not think so. Most of the people get addicted to gambling because they believe that gambling can produce some money to them. Despite the fact that there is no way to win the house edge, they keep gambling and gambling and gambling and keep thinking that the more they gamble, the higher chance they become rich. And that makes them addicted to gambling

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
lienfaye

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:08:39 AM

Because people are greedy and wanna make huge money, therefore they are greedy and can't stop, until they lose all of the money, or make enough money.
You are right but some players treat gambling as their source of income and when they lose they will try again their luck to get back the money but end up losing everything and became addicted to it.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

Oralmat

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

You are right but some players treat gambling as their source of income and when they lose they will try again their luck to get back the money but end up losing everything and became addicted to it.

Yeah, it is common story of every addicted person. So we should take lesson from them, because if we also think to earn mustily from gambling, than no doubt gambling could also destroy our life, and if we learn from addicted person's experience than definitely we could safe ourself and play gambling as a game, not for earning source of income.
Oralmat

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

Exactly, this is why people love gambling because they are becoming greedy of  having money out of no work.
But because of having this attitude it lead them in to losing it again instead of having profit from it. They are not being wise on that.
legendbtc

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

People are not greedy they are interested to do hard work, gambling is the only way where they make fast money with little investment. Even though they lost won't bother about their money.

███████████████████████▄▄
██████▄▄██████████████▄██▄██████████████▄▄
█████▄██▄████████████▄████▄████████████▄██▄
████▄████▄██████████▄██████▄██████████▄████▄
███▄██████▄████████▄████████▄████████▄██████▄
██▄████████▄██████▄██████████▄██████▄████████▄
▄██████████▄████▀████████████▀████▄██████████▄
▀████████████▀████▀██████████▀████▀████████████▀
▀██████████▀██▄▄██▀████████▀██▄▄██▀██████████▀
██▀████████▀██▄██▄██▀██████▀██▄██▄██▀████████▀
███▀██████▀██▄████▄██▀████▀██▄████▄██▀██████▀
████▀████▀██▄██████▄██▀██▀██▄██████▄██▀████▀
█████▀██▀██▄████████▄██▀▀██▄████████▄██▀██▀

▄███████████   ███              ▄██████████▄    ███         ███  ███████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███         ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀
███             ███            ███          ███  ███         ███        ███
███             ███            ▀██▄        ▄██▀   ▀██▄       ███        ███
▀████████████   █████████████   ▀████████████▀     ▀████████████        ███
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀

Media Decentralized

ICO

Twitter
Facebook
ANN Thread
Telegram
Medium
Discord

[/center]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[c
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

People are not greedy they are interested to do hard work, gambling is the only way where they make fast money with little investment. Even though they lost won't bother about their money.

What did you try to say? Most people gamble because of greed, greed of making "fast money with little investment".
What would you call making quick money with least investment? Won't it be greed of an honest hardworking person?
Those, who don't bother about their lost money in gambling, gamble a lot and get addicted as well as lose their entire lives' capital savings.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

just_Alice

Activity: 518

✦Nexchange.io BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE in 5min!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

That's true, we all become greedy in a way when we gamble and the only solution is to restrain your greed in the right moment. Either you want to win more or you just want to recover your losses you have to stop at some point in order to not lose everything.

crairezx20

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

What did you try to say? Most people gamble because of greed, greed of making "fast money with little investment".
What would you call making quick money with least investment? Won't it be greed of an honest hardworking person?
Those, who don't bother about their lost money in gambling, gamble a lot and get addicted as well as lose their entire lives' capital savings.
Unless if the gamblers is rich and he dont care to lose.. those people can be change in the future.. they are just gamble for fun unlike people are targeting to win in gambling for money..
Greedy is one of the reason that i already experience that makes me lose more.. and its not for hard work if you really working hard why oyou go in gambling casino you are just wasting that i think it can prevent your life better..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
MMA

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

for lovers of gambling may be no reason why their addiction, but for a new to gambling addiction is very dangerous because it can cause various problems in life.
I love to gamble but that does not mean I am addicted in gambling, I can stop anytime I like. Addiction is different as it's like you are force to gamble even if you are not in best shape in terms of mental quickness, which I believe very vital for success to have a good analysis.
indeed, the mental power is the driving factor for gambling and also to play a gambling requires no small amount of capital, those who enjoy this game must have a lot of capital so that when they lose they will not regret.
investing a lot of capital is more risky, i will never suggest you to play gambling with a lot of investment. i think one should invest such amount of money that one can bare to lose and for which you do not regret. i usually play gambling with my pocket money, therefore i never care either i win or lose money in gambling.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

vennali

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

That's true, we all become greedy in a way when we gamble and the only solution is to restrain your greed in the right moment. Either you want to win more or you just want to recover your losses you have to stop at some point in order to not lose everything.
It gives the person some kind of high when you win there are studies for it otherwise depending on what type of disorder you account for. Psychology community generally regarded pathological gambling as more of a compulsion than an addiction—a behavior primarily motivated by the need to relieve anxiety rather than a craving for intense pleasure.

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 370 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.