Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:48:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 230588 times)
Kotone

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Gambling is addictive because gambling players have different reasons why they are addicted on it. Some are always gaining profit on it thats why they are keep playing gambling games for more even profit. Some are always loosing they are chasing their lost fund on playing gambling. Some are just attracted on playing gambling they just enjoy playing it.
There are more reason why people are getting addictive in gambling first is by chasin there loses and two is by the greedisness people wanting to earn profit as much as they want and they not controling there self to withdraw initial deposit when they already doubled they bankroll for be this kind of strategies will avoid losing too much and you will enjoy the game by playing.
Chasing is the reason why people are loosing tone of money in gambling website ofcourse if i were the owner of the gambling site i will make a unique gambling where people will triggered to play where they enjoy even if they are loosing money most of website are 0 confirmation if they win already they can't withdraw there money which is they need to wait up to 2 confirmation before they withdraw there money/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Too.Cool

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:23:23 PM

I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

For me its because very fun and had a chance to double my money with very lest activity, also its feel great when i won alot money and feel good also when my "adrenalin" pump fast at the time i almost lost my betting..

Btw its all base on my personal condition and absolutely will be different fron others member here..
hawkins

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

it is so addicting because it allows to win huge money if you are lucky enough

This why people are into gambling and becomes addicted into it. And the hope of winning big money with it for just small capital is very possible at all but at very low chance. And even they will going to lose big amount of it what comes to the mind of the people is that they have a chance to win bigger pot at it if they are not going to stop.
They also do it to try and gain back what they have lost in the past with their losing bets that they have made.
This is always the down fall of a gambler. To try and rake back what they have lost in the past.
It is kind of vicious circle :/
It's definitely not a vicious circle, there should be one who will give up and expectedly it should be us, gambling sites or house has a lot of money to gamble than it's gamblers and considering they have the house edge, that would only tell us to be very careful if we do not want to live in the streets in the future.
I am not sure that it is a vicious circle, but it is very difficult to get out of the game. You may be totally hooked on gambling, maybe it's because the game can generate a lot of money, and I think it is a game that is really interesting.

MMA

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:53:23 PM

I think this is redundant, when there is someone whose hobby is watching football once a week, if we can say addict? It is same with gambler that we look. I think not, it depends from the point of view of us.
This kind of hobby you need to analyze the game first before you are going to place bet i have a friend who is addicted on sports betting football is one of the best choices i can say that everytime they had game he always present and always placing bets.
You can get addicted to literally anything. Most of the people are addicted to sugar, meeting other people etc.
And yes, once you do something over and over again and you feel nervous once you don't have it, it means you are addicted-
the other reason for being addiction is that when you have some expectation from some thing and when you get that expected result then you expect that again and again even if you are loosing for next so many time but still you are trying for getting the same result.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

bitcoluck

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:48:48 PM

I think gambling is soo addicting just because there is a chance that you can earn money.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Gamble Everything You Have With Me

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:47:41 PM

I think gambling is soo addicting just because there is a chance that you can earn money.

You are totally wrong on this thing, you got absolutely no chance to win anything in the long run. In the short run you might get few in return depending on your wagered amount which is low amount as most people just wager with small amount and obviously jackpot doesnt really count in this. So if losing money is addictive for you then just keep on going ahead

Donations Here ----------> 1D5qwzLNvLntYCUMRSarW9j278tQEgUneR
Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:41:15 AM

You are totally wrong on this thing, you got absolutely no chance to win anything in the long run. In the short run you might get few in return depending on your wagered amount which is low amount as most people just wager with small amount and obviously jackpot doesnt really count in this. So if losing money is addictive for you then just keep on going ahead
I think what he is trying to say is we have a chance to win in gambling, and I agree with what he said, we all have a chance, otherwise gamblers will not patronize gambling for a longer time. The only thing that makes us lose is our chances is lower and sometimes we are indiscipline in such way that we do not gamble base on what the math should be but we do it based on what we feel is right.

daarul50

Activity: 742

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

Gambling is addictive because gambling players have different reasons why they are addicted on it. Some are always gaining profit on it thats why they are keep playing gambling games for more even profit. Some are always loosing they are chasing their lost fund on playing gambling. Some are just attracted on playing gambling they just enjoy playing it.
gambling addiction is not terrible, but the effect was very terrible for us all, the impact could be to the gambler even to the people around him.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

to me i think the main reason is that gambling hope for making good money in no time. i think bitcoin is consider as one of the most easiest and quickest way of making money therefore it addict people to play gambling.
mrkevio

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:01:38 PM

gambling addiction is not terrible, but the effect was very terrible for us all, the impact could be to the gambler even to the people around him.

People around them do not really get affected in any way, unless they are also convinced to join gambling. The worst part of the addiction is that you're losing most of the time more than you wanted to, and this happens to like everybody having this addiction. It's hard to get rid of it.

Termin4tor

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:08:30 PM

Its due to the feeling that you will always win in the end but in reality its just the opposite.  Cry
Superways

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:23:37 PM

It is neurological and part of your brain and the human condition. We wired to be greedy so we must fight this greed with logic and reason.
Gambling can easily become addictive even if you just play it for fun because you want to see how much you will win like a "highscore" or if you addicted because of profits then it is even worse for you.
If someone is playing for fun and have other source of income then I do not think that he will be addicted to gambling because he will have to give time to his job and he will know the value of it without of which he will not be able to gamble again as he will not remained with any money in his hands.

Skarner21

Activity: 546

Don't Trust anyone

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 10:32:25 PM

It is neurological and part of your brain and the human condition. We wired to be greedy so we must fight this greed with logic and reason.
Gambling can easily become addictive even if you just play it for fun because you want to see how much you will win like a "highscore" or if you addicted because of profits then it is even worse for you.
If someone is playing for fun and have other source of income then I do not think that he will be addicted to gambling because he will have to give time to his job and he will know the value of it without of which he will not be able to gamble again as he will not remained with any money in his hands.
Well i have my cousin that actually addicted in gambling even he has a good or great job and huge salary every month he will still gamble and honestly its affecting his work because he always late in his duty because of gambling in the end he fire from his boss, and i think his job is not important to him because he is still gamble even he is fire in his job.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:15:36 AM

People around them do not really get affected in any way, unless they are also convinced to join gambling. The worst part of the addiction is that you're losing most of the time more than you wanted to, and this happens to like everybody having this addiction. It's hard to get rid of it.
yeah actually people will always crossed the limit once they are gambling, hard to control over it. as the thrill in gambling makes you have no time to think twice, just do it no matter what as long as you feel happy and satisfied , gambling always be like that. addiction come from that excitement.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
icecube45

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 12:10:18 PM

yeah actually people will always crossed the limit once they are gambling, hard to control over it. as the thrill in gambling makes you have no time to think twice, just do it no matter what as long as you feel happy and satisfied , gambling always be like that. addiction come from that excitement.
Yes true if we too enjoy gambling will feel happy so it does not have control and become addicted. I when gamble sometimes still do it. Because it is very difficult to really be able to control themselves. But a gambler must have self-control and good financial management, so as not to become addicted to gambling. It will make can avoid big losses.
Maslate

Activity: 686

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:23:02 PM

Yes true if we too enjoy gambling will feel happy so it does not have control and become addicted. I when gamble sometimes still do it. Because it is very difficult to really be able to control themselves. But a gambler must have self-control and good financial management, so as not to become addicted to gambling. It will make can avoid big losses.
The only thing that will happen to you when you lack self control in gambling is you will become bankrupt in the end, it does not matter how much your capital is since the outcome will still be the same, it is a very dangerous game and when it has danger it is very important to be very careful as we do not only live today, we do have our future to take care especially for our family.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
daringdiscovered

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:36:11 PM

The only thing that will happen to you when you lack self control in gambling is you will become bankrupt in the end, it does not matter how much your capital is since the outcome will still be the same, it is a very dangerous game and when it has danger it is very important to be very careful as we do not only live today, we do have our future to take care especially for our family.

I agree, if we will not stop from gambling before it is too late it will ruin ourself and also our family. They will feel bad not just financially but emotionally also because we are addicted in gambling. Even if we have no resposibility to care of, gambling is still not good for us and to anyone.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
[

]
Kolder

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:52:36 PM

Right when we got addicted into something we forgot things that are more important. Thou it was really hard to quit gambling.So what we really need is to set goals or plan in playing, just enjoy it.

................peerguess................ !! Exclusive ICO Benefits !!
..____________________________ANN Thread WhitepaperBountiesTwitterTelegram_________________________..
Ziskinberg

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:48:13 PM

Right when we got addicted into something we forgot things that are more important. Thou it was really hard to quit gambling.So what we really need is to set goals or plan in playing, just enjoy it.
When we are in the situation that we are addicted already, we will not carry out the plan that we make when we started in gambling. We loses the ability to follow the game plan, hence we need the help of the people close to us to let us stay away in gambling and accept our defeat so we can easily move one. If we chase bets, we are just fighting in a losing battle as casinos will never lose.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
[

]
J Gambler

Activity: 602

hsuk

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:50:30 PM

I think this is redundant, when there is someone whose hobby is watching football once a week, if we can say addict? It is same with gambler that we look. I think not, it depends from the point of view of us.
This kind of hobby you need to analyze the game first before you are going to place bet i have a friend who is addicted on sports betting football is one of the best choices i can say that everytime they had game he always present and always placing bets.
You can get addicted to literally anything. Most of the people are addicted to sugar, meeting other people etc.
And yes, once you do something over and over again and you feel nervous once you don't have it, it means you are addicted-
I don't think that all people will addicted into gambling literally i have some friends that they already played gambling and lose lots of money but they can easily control their selves not to play anymore on gambling they don't even think to chase there lose.

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.