Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233180 times)
blto83

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

Betting is like cocaine

No it's not. Cocaine affects your body's chemical balance while gambling fools you by playing on your dreams. You don't physically need to gamble just keep thinking about it. It's really easy to stop.
then advice how to stop, because when gambling not personally but i have seen lot of people have cocaine and lot of others substances to keep them not sleeping or have lot of cigarettes when stress out of gambling
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

Betting is like cocaine

No it's not. Cocaine affects your body's chemical balance while gambling fools you by playing on your dreams. You don't physically need to gamble just keep thinking about it. It's really easy to stop.
then advice how to stop, because when gambling not personally but i have seen lot of people have cocaine and lot of others substances to keep them not sleeping or have lot of cigarettes when stress out of gambling
Well I'm not sure about that you know? Betting might change your body. I don't know anything about it yeah but maybe the hormones produces do the same things as some drugs on you ^^

blto83

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

Betting is like cocaine

Well I'm not sure about that you know? Betting might change your body. I don't know anything about it yeah but maybe the hormones produces do the same things as some drugs on you ^^
you are right
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:20:11 PM

i think gambling addiction is usually one of two mainly things, knowledge that you have won before, and can gain again
You are 100 percent right. People think that they can earn some money or they even think that you can be rich with gambling.
If they win a little they cant stop because they want more and more. And that is not good. Everyone should control themselves.
blto83

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:25:15 PM

i had lost 50K usd back in 2004 european final portugal vs greece and still i cant forget that loss, anyway there are people who lost more and more, but personally was a good sum of money for me
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:45:08 PM

Gambling is addicted because of the point you can win a lot of money, so you want to win big.
This will not happen of course but that's the mind of the people that are addicted.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:52:57 AM

Betting is like cocaine

They both have psychological effect on a person...  Smiley but gambling is not as bad as cocaine, in gambling when you are addicted, you know that you are addicted and yet you can't get out, while cocaine's result might be like that of a person who never sleeps for one week, he is in paranoia, he can't judge the truth from imagination anymore..  Smiley

martinacar

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:44:40 AM

People like gambling. It is fun to do. It very amusement and it is a game. People think that you also can earn some money to.
But that is not true. You lose more money than you win more money. They realize later that gambling is bad.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:08:40 AM

The simple reason must be the human nature. All human usually temp to all attractive things. The most entertaining thing which also provide the promise of getting rich in quick period must attract any common man which may end in addiction too.

Well said. Gambling becomes addiction just due to the fact that of it's easy money making method. We are looking for money making idea when it comes with the flavor of easy task then many people do not want to leave off it. That is the reason they are sticking with gambling and getting addiction to it.

Indeed, gambling is so addicting because of the money you can win with it.
People are getting blind because they see money they can win and they think than can win easy and make profit easy.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 10:45:18 AM

The simple reason must be the human nature. All human usually temp to all attractive things. The most entertaining thing which also provide the promise of getting rich in quick period must attract any common man which may end in addiction too.

Well said. Gambling becomes addiction just due to the fact that of it's easy money making method. We are looking for money making idea when it comes with the flavor of easy task then many people do not want to leave off it. That is the reason they are sticking with gambling and getting addiction to it.

People are getting blind because they see money they can win and they think than can win easy and make profit easy.

and don't forget about the thrill that you can get from gambling, the risk alone makes the game interesting and thrilling so that is a bog motif for getting addicted to that thrill.

--looking for signature--
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

Gambling is so addicting because many relatives from people win a lot of cash but the forget you need a lot of luck with.
When they start gambling they can't stop anymore and they will lose everything.
plost24

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:26:33 AM

and don't forget about the thrill that you can get from gambling, the risk alone makes the game interesting and thrilling so that is a bog motif for getting addicted to that thrill.
I think that when you like gambling you will become addicted so there is nothing else

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Struble

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:39:57 AM

Gambling is very addicting this because you can win a lot of money with it, many people get addicted these days.
They just need to stop, its all in your mind that you are addicted.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:38:46 PM

Betting is like cocaine

Gambling also affects your chemical balance if you have the genetic makeup for it... you are in state A of normalcy then you enter in state B of total addiction when you start playing gambling and so on, so it's really affecting and reshaping your brain in a way, of course not as hardcore as cocaine lol.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

I think that when you like gambling you will become addicted so there is nothing else

u think it too simple and negative, i mean too narrow, that it's wrong. u think about it like a calculation with only one result, but it's actually has multiple outcome.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:55:01 PM

Gambling is very addicted. I think that is very bad. I hope later that Bitcoin will rise soon, and that more people stop gambling.
Gambling is very bad if you do it. You only lose more money and that is not good. It just makes you poor.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:59:30 PM

Everyone loves gamble. And that is very normal. I think everyone like it to do. But some people cant control themselves.
Other people can control themselves and say to their self that gambling is very bad and that is very good.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:27:16 AM

Gambling is very addicted. I think that is very bad. I hope later that Bitcoin will rise soon, and that more people stop gambling.
Gambling is very bad if you do it. You only lose more money and that is not good. It just makes you poor.

more ppl will stop gambling if btc rise? weird logic. i can't imagine any explain for u to think that way. can u please enlighten me? i'm willing to wash my ears to listen.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:10:55 AM

u think it too simple and negative, i mean too narrow, that it's wrong. u think about it like a calculation with only one result, but it's actually has multiple outcome.

What is the outcome then beside winning, losing,addicted and fun? Anything else? I dont really think that there are more than this because gambling can lead into 2 side only positive and negative, nothing else. You should consider this thing before you go into gambling
plost24

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:15:33 AM

What is the outcome then beside winning, losing,addicted and fun? Anything else? I dont really think that there are more than this because gambling can lead into 2 side only positive and negative, nothing else. You should consider this thing before you go into gambling
but it is negative for the most of time but if you had luck it will make you happy then stole that happyness from you by losing all :p :p as always it lead you to positive then turn to negative

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: