Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233180 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

The most common why gambling is so addicting is because of money and want to win in jackpot. Gambling is so addicting because in gambling have many opportunity to chances of winning. The other reason is gambling gives fun and stress release to the people especially when they feel bored they enjoyed gamble. People experience to win and try to win until they become addicted. Gambling is so addictive because its an enjoyable hobby and where you could win money instantly.
You really need to get your facts straight regarding the nature of gambling. Gambling is not fun at all for anyone, all those who gamble aim to win high money. No one is mentally prepared for big losses. Everyone gambles to satisfy their greed of making big money in small amount. It si highly addictive because of the fact that it puts you in day dreaming about winning jackpots and grand money in bets.

I think gambling is fun and entertaining. You can still have fun gambling and even not use your bitcoins or fiat. There are gambling sites that I always visit, when I am feeling bored, I go to that site, earn some bitcoin using their faucet and ise that to gamble. That way I can avoid using my money and just total entertainment.
Agree one of the things why gambling is so addicting because of the entertainment brings to the players and also the possibility of getting rich quickly if they got lucky amd win huge profit but most of the time users wreck his/her life because of gambling. That is why if they can limit theselves much better, gambling is not healthy for the life of one person.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

i was addicted in gambling before because at first the house just kept me winning then later on i realized that i've been losing to much already. it was so hard to instantly quit so i diverted into some activities like going out with my friends, going out of town with my family and shopping, shopping and shopping.  Cheesy
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

i was addicted in gambling before because at first the house just kept me winning then later on i realized that i've been losing to much already. it was so hard to instantly quit so i diverted into some activities like going out with my friends, going out of town with my family and shopping, shopping and shopping.  Cheesy
That’s so nice if you tried your best and end up beating off the addiction of this bloody game. This gambling is destroying lives of masses and people have really come on roads just by the addiction of this game which is so immoral and corrupt by nature. People are really very much greedy regarding making money and just for sake of lavish life, they get into this game losing what they had already.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

Gambling gives a sense of excitement to players. Specially when you are winning, you will always want more. But you don't notice you are losing your money.
when you get addicted to gambling you will have mental issues. Money is the root of evil if you will not use it properly.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

Because, no more fun activities other than gambling. Activities of people who have alot money for wasted. Especially if lullaby will get jackpot, then addicted that happened. Unless, no money is risked then gambling becomes a good fun.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

Because, no more fun activities other than gambling. Activities of people who have alot money for wasted. Especially if lullaby will get jackpot, then addicted that happened. Unless, no money is risked then gambling becomes a good fun.
Gambling without involving money? Then its not gambling at all since you dont risk anything.In fact there are lots of fun activities which is more worth to spend on than on gambling games like on playing sports or any hobbies but yet there are people who do really love to gamble and they do rather choose it than on other things.Winning moments do somehow boost up that emotion which would lead to addiction.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

Gambling gives a sense of excitement to players. Specially when you are winning, you will always want more. But you don't notice you are losing your money.
when you get addicted to gambling you will have mental issues. Money is the root of evil if you will not use it properly.
This is the major reason why people find it hard to quit gambling because it gives them false hope of making them rich. In the beginning people do make some money but as soon as they get addicted, they start losing more than what they had earned with gambling. For majority gambling is a short cut for making money without any hard work. Everyone wants to have money in large amount without working hard and that’s what gambling shows them.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:18:07 AM

Gambling is so addicting because you can earn easily money in a short period of time. It is so addicting because this is the most popular pastimes of people especially when they get bored and stress. It gives relaxation and we feel enjoyment. Gambling can provide our financial problems. Gambling is addicting because it gives us many chances of winning, and everyone is free to gamble, it also a popular pastimes of the people. Because of money that's why gambling is so addicting.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:27:22 AM

Gambling is so addicting because you can earn easily money in a short period of time. It is so addicting because this is the most popular pastimes of people especially when they get bored and stress. It gives relaxation and we feel enjoyment. Gambling can provide our financial problems. Gambling is addicting because it gives us many chances of winning, and everyone is free to gamble, it also a popular pastimes of the people. Because of money that's why gambling is so addicting.

This is true we can earn money easily with gambling that's why there are many people that into gambling. They think gambling as their daily job but there are high risk that we lose our money here. Some people get addicted too when they are always winning they think they can replicate their winning but the results may be different.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
doghado

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

Because gambling is more than fun.. there is a sense of joy in the way of gambling.. although just started but then directly addicted and do not want to stop.
no matter win or lose that is important gambling is exciting. I am so sorry if my english looks so bad.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:38:21 AM

Because gambling is more than fun.. there is a sense of joy in the way of gambling.. although just started but then directly addicted and do not want to stop.
no matter win or lose that is important gambling is exciting.
There is definitely a bloodrush when you are enjoying gambling. The adrenaline pump is something addictive that is the reason why gambling is so prone to having players hooked.
I am so sorry if my english looks so bad.
You can stick to your local board if you are not confident enough with your english speaking skills. Smiley

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

no matter win or lose that is important gambling is exciting. I am so sorry if my english looks so bad.
i cant bare to understand your point mate, maybe you mean that whatever happens as long as you are enjoying then you are still good to go,
but for sure like what the topic said, why gambling is addicting because most people are not understanding the difference between enjoying
and risking their money and time.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

When you say gambling is more than fun means you will be targetting to make an easy money and when you start gambling for earning easy money then most likely you will be addicted to gambling. If you will want to play to make more money or if you lose money then will continue gambling to get back your money so you will never stop gambling until you lose all your money.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

Because of our brain working. Gambling lure you to play more and more. If win, ok i will win more, If lose, i want to recover. So you want only gamble when u dont have anything to gamble more.. Alright, I am addict on gambling  Grin

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:08:46 PM

Gambling offers the opportunity to become rich almost without doing anything and those who like easy money will come back again to try again. You need to set a limit for the game in order not to lose everything.
Correct the opportunities we will never get in real life that is what attracts us towards gambling we always need to understand gambling is just a short term solution and sometimes it might even make you good money but to make more money you always need hardwork and dedication
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

Gambling offers the opportunity to become rich almost without doing anything and those who like easy money will come back again to try again. You need to set a limit for the game in order not to lose everything.
Correct the opportunities we will never get in real life that is what attracts us towards gambling we always need to understand gambling is just a short term solution and sometimes it might even make you good money but to make more money you always need hardwork and dedication

Other people became that addicted of because they taught that full happiness can be achieve if they play and play as expecting lots of chances will come all the way, but they're wrong. That's right gambling was just for short term bets which could possible give you lucky chances of winning, but I don't see it profitable if we make it long term. Better to work for money like bitcoin jobs and other sources of income like physical jobs, due to sustainable amount it may provide to us.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:56:54 AM

Other people became that addicted of because they taught that full happiness can be achieve if they play and play as expecting lots of chances will come all the way, but they're wrong. That's right gambling was just for short term bets which could possible give you lucky chances of winning, but I don't see it profitable if we make it long term. Better to work for money like bitcoin jobs and other sources of income like physical jobs, due to sustainable amount it may provide to us.

Playing all the time is boring, they are not after anymore of the entertainment but on the money, the more they are getting greedy the more they are on a big risk. Addiction is cause by our ambition to win big amount of money in gambling, it's true that there is a chance to win that big amount however our chances of winning is very low which most gamblers didn't see it.

jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:07 AM

Your not making sense here. There are lots of much fun activity aside from gambling. If you go out play ball, drink in a bar, kiss a girl. Those are better if you would ask me.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
cuddlefish

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

In my opinion gambling is so addictive because play games with fun
Then can multiple money and gamblers thibk that this is the easiest way to get profits
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

Continuous defeat is a big cause why people are increasingly unable to leave gambling. especially they do not have other activities. the temptation to gamble will be even greater
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: