Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.12 BTC - 7 Days @ 120% Return  (Read 1442 times)
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:09:54 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 10:50:15 AM by Emerge

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi everyone, would want to borrow 0.12 BTC
for personal leisure spending as most of my BTC is reserved for other matters
at the moment. Will do some trading as well.

No Collateral
ADDRESS:
1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah

Regards,
JM Erestain

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJWTDJHAAoJEIjhildiEctZgEkH/1gzmoVFs02jZnzvQJdn5j7n
2KB3zTa64xXsK2/YnA93wSvZxNQyhXmHEUKMuHSG6QypsK0OUBs50G33KakfCj3+
GFL8NFnnxByJg/jckwf9ByL0hhw0kkvYQUDxVGntVfVWw3IbbvtZjMWrKs+xbRIl
wKGH52QnWmonlmMBmPnFUWi7gZ0ljlJPqfrJJCRVBZbUyO3VSHuJUcOoV4AyiByX
enAxs/JQwwgiyIQ4T0GDhRwM5ygU/eujcUX1ugw4nAsTqPl9i4UHd3NjCCWXj9r7
pVbC6S1gKXRDU8FUQJVNsyKOHL8dsOvkVuQJViGASF9bGRf4GKFXR4HiIXeAgYs=
=Maw8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:13:18 AM

Even if you took a loan with your account as collateral, you wouldn't get that loan. Max you can get with your account as collateral is 0.05, maybe lower due to increase in BTC price. At any rate, "personal leisure" as a reason, nah ... 0.1% of you getting this loan.
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:03:08 AM

Even if you took a loan with your account as collateral, you wouldn't get that loan. Max you can get with your account as collateral is 0.05, maybe lower due to increase in BTC price. At any rate, "personal leisure" as a reason, nah ... 0.1% of you getting this loan.

What's wrong with leisure spending?
I see your point here though.

I don't usually borrow money cuz I never really had the
need for it, but I'd rather use borrowed money than investors money
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:02:14 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 11:03:30 AM by ca333

120% or 20% interest??

#edit: asking because it said "120% interest" in thread title.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return
ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:15:11 AM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

i can do this loan with the below terms:

repayment-date: at the latest 25. November 2015 - 23:59 UTC
repayment-amount: 0.144 BTC (20% interest)

if overdue: additional 10% interest  per day of total overdue amount - passing 23:59 UTC counts new day

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:02:21 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

if overdue: additional 10% interest  per day of total overdue amount - passing 23:59 UTC counts new day

Giving a loan without collateral could be risky for you
He can easily purchase a full member account again in around 0.04 btc if s/he wanted to
0.12 is a big amount.
Just a suggestion. Think before you lend or Get ready to lose
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:12:32 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

He can easily purchase a full member account again in around 0.04 btc if s/he wanted to
0.12 is a big amount.

Emerge I'm not blaming you but what xinzark has said is 100% true. So it is good to get proper collateral before lending because his account is not so much trusted to lend without collateral for 0.12BTC

ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:14:02 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

0.12 is a big amount.

thank you for the suggestion, and if of course it was a user without any trust i would not offer my help. But i did little due diligence before offering the loan to him and don't think Emerge will risk this amount for tracking him back and getting him brandmarked in the internet..

i always live by the rule "never risk more than you can afford to lose".

ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:15:45 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

if overdue: additional 10% interest  per day of total overdue amount - passing 23:59 UTC counts new day

0.12 is a big amount.

Emerge I'm not blaming you but what xinzark has said is 100% true. So it is good to get proper collateral before lending because his account is not so much trusted to lend without collateral for 0.12BTC

so it happened before that somebody which previously used trackable payment-methods for other deals (listed in trust) defaulted a loan??? If so, then i will rethink my decision.

#edit: irrelevant

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:15:53 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

if overdue: additional 10% interest  per day of total overdue amount - passing 23:59 UTC counts new day

I accept these terms.

And as a reply to other comments:

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

0.12 is a big amount.

I understand you, but I've invested so much time and reputation on this account,
even revealing my true name and identities here, and use this account to represent my startups as well.

I'd wish for you guys to put some trust into me.
ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:22:37 PM

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

I accept these terms.

And as a reply to other comments:

120% or 20% interest??

120% return

0.12 is a big amount.

I understand you, but I've invested so much time and reputation on this account,
even revealing my true name and identities here, and use this account to represent my startups as well.

I trust you. And i think the other users only wanted to warn me as i never gave somebody a loan. So look at it from this perspective: They don't post this to "detrust" you, the do it to prevent scams and losses of others. So it has a positive basal.

Anyway - Looking back your post-history and trust i stick to my decision. Please give me 2-3h for the transaction (@work).

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:24:55 PM

I trust you. And i think the other poster only wanted to warn me as i never gave somebody a loan. So look at it from this perspective: They don't post this to "detrust" you, the do it to prevent scams and losses of others. So it has a positive basal.

Anyway - Looking back your post-history and trust i stick to my decision. Please give me 2-3h for the transaction (@work).

Happy for your decision, won't ruin your trust mate.
Sure, no rush, it's just for pleasure spending on Steam anyway haha.

Regards,
JM Erestain
ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:32:50 PM

I trust you. And i think the other poster only wanted to warn me as i never gave somebody a loan. So look at it from this perspective: They don't post this to "detrust" you, the do it to prevent scams and losses of others. So it has a positive basal.

Regards,
JM Erestain

Alright. Will post tx-id when sent. Can you additionally sign the string "ca333" with 1DwocGE4UgqgvkA3n8zR5QouvWWZQx3dBr ??

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:57:30 PM

Regards,
JM Erestain

Alright. Will post tx-id when sent. Can you additionally sign the string "ca333" with 1DwocGE4UgqgvkA3n8zR5QouvWWZQx3dBr ??

Alas I can't, I can sign it with my PGP though,
I only use web wallets (Coins.PH and Coinprism.com) as I'm an entrepreneur on the go

I can show you proof of these wallets if asked for
ca333

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:49:22 PM

Regards,
JM Erestain

I only use web wallets (Coins.PH and Coinprism.com) as I'm an entrepreneur on the go

Okay then i will send the loan to 1DwocGE4UgqgvkA3n8zR5QouvWWZQx3dBr - this proofs ownership too.

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

Regards,
JM Erestain

Okay then i will send the loan to 1DwocGE4UgqgvkA3n8zR5QouvWWZQx3dBr - this proofs ownership too.

Wait no!
I was using a different wallet then! I might have lost it!

Please wait while I look
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:08:08 PM

Sent you a reply on PM.

Apparently it's an MP wallet which I sold along with
MiniDice.in a long time ago
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:12:50 PM

Providing your identity proof won't create trust on you. If you scam then he won't use your identity proof and visit a cop to complain I have been Scammed lol

And as far I investigated you already have 0.32593 btc in your Wallet excluding other wallets if you have which we don't know
Proof : https://blockchain.info/address/1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah
So why you demanding for extra loan without revealing the reason behind loan and also lack of collateral
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

Providing your identity proof won't create trust on you. If you scam then he won't use your identity proof and visit a cop to complain I have been Scammed lol

And as far I investigated you already have 0.32593 btc in your Wallet excluding other wallets if you have which we don't know
Proof : https://blockchain.info/address/1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah
So why you demanding for extra loan without revealing the reason behind loan and also lack of collateral

As I've said... I'm using web wallets.. which use other hot wallets....

that's why there is the rule in some bitcoin related sites that you shouldn't send from web wallets because the money comes from different wallet...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: