Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plzzz suggest me the wallet that......  (Read 688 times)
ad2042 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:20:04 PM

Allows us to instantly buy bitcoins by paying through bank and also allows to exchange btc in my local currency at the present rate.?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:21:49 PM

you can use coinbase or bitstamp for buying through bank deposit,or use BTC-e but wiretransfer deposit may take some time
where are you from, so we can suggest you best exchange based in your country
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:27:02 PM

Allows us to instantly buy bitcoins by paying through bank and also allows to exchange btc in my local currency at the present rate.?
If you're looking a way to buy bitcoins without providing ID identification beforehand, then you're out of luck. Few places offer that feature, but virvox exchange is one of them. Maybe you could do the same with some local exchange that your country has. You can also use localbitcoins. Bring a gun just in case if you use the last option.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
ad2042 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:28:06 PM

you can use coinbase or bitstamp for buying through bank deposit,or use BTC-e but wiretransfer deposit may take some time
I am from India (MP) one thing more i asked this question so that i can instantly buy btc when its rate is luw an instantly sell it when its value rises
and i dont want to sell or buy my btc with any person i just want any website or app that does it.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:37:57 PM

If wallet like this existed it would be instantly Bitcoin Killer App. Unfortunately to achieve that result you need to combine more services than one.
Bitcoin trading is not automated like that, not yet. You need to do things manually, like pick the best exchange for you or choose safe wallet.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

I am from India (MP) one thing more i asked this question so that i can instantly buy btc when its rate is luw an instantly sell it when its value rises
and i dont want to sell or buy my btc with any person i just want any website or app that does it.
If you want to get started with trading you should register an account at Bitstamp and get you documents verified, then deposit money from your bank and buy bitcoins. be careful you can lose while trading!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:53:47 PM

quickbt.com  look up something similar for india.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:05:07 PM

If you're looking a way to buy bitcoins without providing ID identification beforehand, then you're out of luck. Few places offer that feature, but virvox exchange is one of them. Maybe you could do the same with some local exchange that your country has. You can also use localbitcoins. Bring a gun just in case if you use the last option.

Virwox has a strange way around it because you are basically buying second life lindell dollars and then converting this into BTC.. this way you don't ave to present ID. You can do it with paypal. Of course, get ready to get scammed with super high fees. I don't know the exact %'s but the fees are really high.
belmonty

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:45:47 PM

Virwox has a strange way around it because you are basically buying second life lindell dollars and then converting this into BTC.. this way you don't ave to present ID. You can do it with paypal. Of course, get ready to get scammed with super high fees. I don't know the exact %'s but the fees are really high.

The Virxox fees are quite high, and complicated. There are fees for converting second life lindell dollars into BTC and back, fees for converting second life lindell dollars into fiat and back, and deposit fees. If you intend to leave your account unused for over 12 months leave your account empty because there is an inactivity fee of of 2 EUR per month until your account is empty.

A copy of their fee structure is below.

https://www.virwox.com/help.php#_Inactivity

Fees
Exchange Commissions and Discounts

Market Order:
A small commission will be charged for the service of matching and executing your order against others. The commmission for market orders consists of a fixed fee plus a variable percentage, according to the following table:

Currency   Fixed   Variable
EUR/SLL   50 SLL   2.90%
USD/SLL   50 SLL   2.90%
GBP/SLL   50 SLL   2.90%
CHF/SLL   50 SLL   2.90%
EUR/ACD   50 ACD   3.90%
USD/ACD   50 ACD   3.90%
SLL/ACD   25 ACD   3.90%
SLL/OMC   25 OMC   1.90%
EUR/OMC   50 OMC   2.90%
USD/OMC   50 OMC   1.90%
BTC/SLL   50 SLL   2.90%
EUR/MVC   50 MVC   2.90%
No discounts are applied for market orders, but the commission paid counts towards discounts for limit orders (see below).

Limit Order:
The commission will only be charged if your order is actually executed. If executed partially, commission will only by paid on the part that has been executed. The base commission rate for all currently exchanged currencies is 3.9%. However, the more you exchange, the less you pay: The effective commission rate is determined by the base commission rate and your current discount on commission. The discount in turn is based on your trading activity (more precisely, the amount of SLL commission already paid) in the previous 30 days, according to the following table:

Commission paid
(last 30 days)   Discount   Effective
Commission
0 SLL   0%   3.90%
1,000 SLL   10%   3.51%
2,000 SLL   20%   3.12%
5,000 SLL   30%   2.73%
10,000 SLL   40%   2.34%
20,000 SLL   50%   1.95%
50,000 SLL   60%   1.56%
100,000 SLL   70%   1.17%
200,000 SLL   80%   0.78%
Please note that the discount rate applied to a specific order is the one that was in effect at the time when you have entered the order. If your discount rate changes after that time to your favour, you may of course cancel the order and re-enter it to take advantage of the higher discount level. Your current commission paid in the last 30 days and discount levels are displayed on the Account Overview page.

Deposits

PayPal: Unfortunately, PayPal charges us fees for its services, which are deducted from your deposit. Also, the fee varies with currency, location of customer, payment method used, transaction size, and the size of our previous transactions with PayPal; so the exact fee is only known to us after the transaction has taken place. As an example, the current fee for deposits in Euro for customers with their PayPal account kept in Euro is 0.35 Euro plus 3.4% of the transaction.
Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill (Moneybookers): Similar to PayPal, Skrill charges us fees for its services, which are deducted from your deposit. The current fee for deposits in Euro for customers with their Skrill account kept in Euro is 0.39 Euro plus 3.5% of the transaction.
paysafecard: The fee for paysafecard deposits is 20%.
SOFORTbanking: For this service, SOFORT AG charges us a fee of 2.5% of the transaction value, with a minimum of 0.25 Euro (if the transaction value is below 10 Euros), which will be deducted from your deposit.
Other Deposits: Other deposits (i.e. deposits of MVC from My Virtual Community) are free.
Withdrawals

SLL withdrawals to your Second Life account and ACD withdrawals to your Avination account are free of charge.

A handling fee of 0.005 BTC per bitcoin withdrawal will be charged.

A handling fee of 1 EUR (1 USD, 1 CHF, 1 GBP) + 2% PayPal Fee per PayPal withdrawal will be charged.

A handling fee of 1 EUR (1 USD, 1 CHF, 1 GBP) per withdrawal will be charged for all other types of withdrawals (Skrill, Bank Transfers).

Send virtual currency to other user

Sending virtual currency (SLL, ACD, or OMC) is free of charge.

Inactivity Fee

There is no fee just for maintaning your VirWoX account. However, if you have not used your VirWoX account for more than 12 months, we will charge an inactivity fee of 2 EUR (or the equivalent in other currency) per month, but only if there is a positive balance on the account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: