Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .................................  (Read 5002 times)
JENGAbro (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:37:04 PM

seems like there is not much of a community right now

still if you like the coin they are free right now lets say until tuesday Cheesy

JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:40:43 PM

also please to be clear personal message me don't post to the thread the address
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:59:22 PM

congratulations first in line !!! Smiley
we have 2 left guys
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:12:17 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:24:07 PM by JENGAbro

as far as errors go I'm human lol sorry for the rest of everyone who played but we had an extra lucky winner to day truly an accident but ROBERTO took home 3 of the ELITEHUNDRED coins. we are not asking for them back because it really isn't worth the hassle if there is a disagreement and I personally am not the kind of guy that will rain on a parade if i can help it so congrats and congrats and congrats to ROBERTO we will be more careful in the future but for now just enjoy

edit
looks like only 2 ended up sending sorry about that ROBERTO
but congrats still doubled your coin today
Smiley
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:34:45 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:25:06 PM by JENGAbro

this is embarrassing but i will be upfront with every one one of my personal friends phoned in
that they wanted one so i sent them more than one even and didn't realize they hadnt posted a personal message here because i had her address lined up ready to go i sent them but again sorry to all those who played and again embarrassing but being honest we were having some trouble with the counterparty wallet too that is why multiple coins went to single winners.
 Angry  we will try this again on a later date when we have more takers and again we sent the ones we sent there is no taking them back now.
my friend might send one back but she doesn't have to. we have 94     (EDIT 96 the wallet is acting up still but i think now we have 96)      of the ELITEHUNDRED coins left.
the first 50 are still going to sale for 1BTC each
and the following so ons will be an additional BTC to the total every time (once a month)
all coins must go and i decided to keep one for myself as i would like to be a part of what is to become of the coin in the future.

really embarrassing but hard to do anything about it sorry again.
thanks go out to the believers and counterparty enthusiasts also thanks to those commenting and thumbs up . Smiley
dextronomous

Activity: 431
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:37:32 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 02:05:42 PM by dextronomous

i would love to get some coins,

this is why we do it right..

jackpot sized monster
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:59:47 PM

CHANGE OF PLANS:
our new member of the team has some really insightful and inspiring ideas for the coin
we will know more by the end of the week
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:26:59 PM

avoiding this like one would avoid rats in the middle ages....

JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:20:40 PM

avoiding this like one would avoid rats in the middle ages....
why bother saying anything at all is what i want to know just don't post on here again unless you want to play nice other wise don't play w us
thank you for you opinion though we always love a good critique.
now if you want to have a real conversation like civil folk feel free otherwise your really not welcome here thanks
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:34:02 PM

please try not to post irrelevant or inappropriate content here as depending on what it is you will be reported.
Respect and be Respected
we try our best to offer an honest and honorable service here thanks
John Fox
BitPappa

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

please try not to post irrelevant or inappropriate content here as depending on what it is you will be reported.
Respect and be Respected
John Fox

Is threatening to report skeptical people a thing now?

I see you used LTB Network in the subject post. Did you get permission from the LTB Network? Is there any endorsement by the LTB Network? Is there any connection to the LTB Network at all?

stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:03:07 PM

Respect and be Respected
John Fox

Can you please elaborate on this "honest and honorable service" you speak of?
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:39:21 PM

yes, thank you. this is meant to be fun
the idea is evolving to hang with us until it becomes more structured.
eventually we will be implementing these coins as Prize tokens for those who have contributed or achieved in bitcoin.
these prizes are won by nomination and yes the rest of the tokens (undetermined exact amount yet probably 40 or 30) will be sold over a period of time
These are also tickets to an exclusive forum where good and great ideas will be born and thrive.
The ideal for this coin is that it makes those who are good already that much better and give those who want to be bitcoin stars a chance to really shine( through the ideas shared and community built ) this is meant to be made into something great and all who take part will contribute towards that greatness. Again its evolving and probably always will but there will be structure as that is obviously important to have. the forum isn't going anywhere, THE HUNDRED ELITE forum of LBTNetwork is the foundation on which this evolution of a the token or i call it a coin will be built. The coins will be implemented as prizes and there will also be coins for sale, as i said exact numbers we are working on.
currently I own a coin and there are four others one guy ended up with two there is something going on with the counterparty wallet. we will report the bug. the 2 share holder offered to give one back but we insisted that he keep it. the rest all (94) are kept in a new business counterparty wallet for where the funding of the project will happen. currently we have one strangler that we are letting in as soon as he sends his counterparty address to me via personal message or email. this someone was someone who showed interest form the start. The giveaway is over and there might not be another one at least for a while. I did not give these coins to all of my friends as we are sharing the one that i own and the one that one of my fiends called in for. she could not post a personal message because she was trying to log in with the wrong username and password This should not be a problem as there were not many takers for the coin. if its a problem we will make it right. she is more than willing to if need be.

please be understanding that this is the first time for myself and a lot of the team, we are still getting used to the  professional/ semi professional feeling of owning this and making it into something. if you would like to know more about me and the team you can personal message me i will get back to you as soon as i can.
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:07:59 PM

Hello, i receive 2 ELITEHUNDRED by mistake! I keep 1 for me from the giveaway but the first Sr. Member or more who send me a PM with his XCP address receive the other 1  Wink
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:08:23 PM

i will make it my personal responsibility to keep this an honest and honorable token. the escrow servicer will be receiving a token and that should be the last of the tokens that are given away free. we appreciate the escrow very much and need to respect that we had originally offered a coin for the service. if i was not being upfront and honest i would not have given that info out but you. as the potential owners deserve our honesty.

there will be times ahead that i may not be able to control what happens to the coin as i am only keeping one for myself but for now we are the elite and are making it what it is.
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:10:09 PM

Hello, i receive 2 ELITEHUNDRED by mistake! I keep 1 for me from the giveaway but the first Sr. Member or more who send me a PM with his XCP address receive the other 1  Wink
very nice bro Cheesy
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Respect and be Respected
John Fox

Is threatening to report skeptical people a thing now?

I see you used LTB Network in the subject post. Did you get permission from the LTB Network? Is there any endorsement by the LTB Network? Is there any connection to the LTB Network at all?

i do apologize for being defensive. and no i didn't realize i needed permission. i will right the problem if there is one i was just talking to one of the founders of the LTBnetowk today ill ask his permission. thank you for bringing this to my attention.
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:23:03 PM

just if anyone missed it which i don't think but just in case we will be making a professional ann page to replace this one.
this will most likely happen by friday
our team is working tons right now on the website, again friday is the most likely day the web site will be done too.
i do not know what the professional ann page will look like i will be talking to the team tomorrow on slack if anyone wants to join us
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:23:15 PM

PM sent Smiley
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:25:01 PM

and welcome to our new ELITE sr. member
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: