Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat is the Prime Terrorist Funding source  (Read 519 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:22:47 PM

Damn money printers should be canned !!!!!!

How did they let the Fiat fall into the hands of Terrorists !!!!!!!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:19:33 PM

Ok, so you're obviously pissed because they associated bitcoin with terrorist funding, but this, even tho it may be incorrect, just shows that there is a legitimate need
for bitcoin to be monitored closely, and regulated in such a way that noone can use it for malicious purposes. This will be evolution of bitcoin, and maybe then people stop
associating it only with bad things.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:56:18 PM

Ok, so you're obviously pissed because they associated bitcoin with terrorist funding, but this, even tho it may be incorrect, just shows that there is a legitimate need
for bitcoin to be monitored closely, and regulated in such a way that noone can use it for malicious purposes. This will be evolution of bitcoin, and maybe then people stop

I think if the bitcoin lose the anonymity feature, no one will use it, or at least a good number of its supporters will stop using it. Fiat as well is used in illegal purposes long years before the bitcoin's creation, it's not fair to associate bad things with bitcoin, simply because bad things can easily be made through fiat, and it's already made with fiat 
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:59:06 PM

We already knew that! Fiat currency does fund terrorism, but wouldn't Bitcoin's fluid nature prove useful to those groups too?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:25:13 PM

We already knew that! Fiat currency does fund terrorism, but wouldn't Bitcoin's fluid nature prove useful to those groups too?

of course not but we will leave it up to CNBC to try and dig themselves out

of that one,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:46:24 PM

There is no relation about the tool used and terrorism

Terrorists used fiat for years before this time to make illegal things, and nowadays they re using fiat and Bitcoin..
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:29:12 PM

There is no relation about the tool used and terrorism

Terrorists used fiat for years before this time to make illegal things, and nowadays they re using fiat and Bitcoin..

They use way more. I guess everything what has value can be changed for weapons and will be used. They sell women for weapons and ammo.Maybe also kids. Very useful for business are also drugs, precious metals and oil. I guess there is way more stuff which you could add to that list.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:39:12 PM

this is nothing new, it is well kown since ages, paper money cna be easily counterfeited too, so they are a great tool for terrorists, the same can be said for credit cards

and obviously not traceable, the same can be said for credit cards
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:10:54 PM

I think if the bitcoin lose the anonymity feature, no one will use it, or at least a good number of its supporters will stop using it. Fiat as well is used in illegal purposes long years before the bitcoin's creation, it's not fair to associate bad things with bitcoin, simply because bad things can easily be made through fiat, and it's already made with fiat 

My friend, Bitcoin is far away from anonymous. Cash is 10 times more anonymous than Bitcoin. And trust me, if I would like to do something bad in the world, I would arrange to do this much rather by paying with cash than paying with Bitcoin.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:31:32 PM

My friend, Bitcoin is far away from anonymous. Cash is 10 times more anonymous than Bitcoin. And trust me, if I would like to do something bad in the world, I would arrange to do this much rather by paying with cash than paying with Bitcoin.

Cash is pretty hard to get around the borders though.

Try bringing a million in cash from the USA to europe without raising any flags. Be it cash or a wire transfer.

Won't be an easy thing to do actually.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

Thoses kids are fighting against an opponent gov hmmm lets help the moderate one with weap (+ money) then the extreme one rob them and the gov - possibility number 1
Possibility 2: black market + opium + oil revenues
Possibility 3: they print fiat.
Possibility 4: ''peaceful'' countries that want the situation to remain the same - try to find a balanced situation between the two sides (so an attractive salary isn't harmful).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:10:43 PM

Cash is pretty hard to get around the borders though.

Try bringing a million in cash from the USA to europe without raising any flags. Be it cash or a wire transfer.

Won't be an easy thing to do actually.

You are right there, so let me try and correct myself. I would use other methods to get my funds across the borders. Gold, platinum, Bitcoin, why not. Then I would get this any method into a cash, ok that can be Bitcoin as well.

And then I would still set up any deal in cash. I still claim that this is the least traceable way that leaves the least proves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: