Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Credits : Proof of Burn Discussion Thread | burns canceled do to attacks  (Read 20873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
intristin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

Now, someone started to compete with my hash power after seeing my stats Tongue

Difficulty level rose from 19,062.6964 to 50,996.8268 within 64 minutes after posting my update Shocked

lol, these are things you keep top yourself,  Grin

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:18:28 PM

Difficulty level rose from 19,062.6964 to 50,996.8268 within 64 minutes after posting my update Shocked

lol, these are things you keep top yourself,  Grin

seems he wants to provoke some kind of fight over the last single block. anyway seems that what i told about the burning of findcoin is getting a bit true... is a little bit sad that is going this way

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:26:29 AM

no one asked you to show off your stats now bear consequences Smiley and wait for the heat to cool down

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:58:14 AM

My 4 nodes are still up. No idea how many there are beyond that. Gonna leave them up for a few more weeks so people can check the explorer and verify I'm not making shit up. But they will be down mid-month along with the explorer. No idea how many more nodes there are.
Tell me how to make node. I will support this coin .
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:26:48 AM

Why can't I burn my FIND?!

I sell my balance into the buy order, yet it's just placed as a new sell order...at the same exact price as the burn rate.

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:45:55 AM

I sell my balance into the buy order, yet it's just placed as a new sell order...at the same exact price as the burn rate.

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy

it have to be a bug, anyway i'm surprised that even if dgcs price is almost 300 sat now there isn't a panic buy on find (because even if it is at 50 sat each there are almost 100 sat of almost pure earning at the end)

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:10:12 AM

WTF  Huh

SUCH a coincidence as random errors occur along with movement @ yobit.  Same thing happened with CUBE recently.  Totally not suspicious at all Cheesy

Looks like it's fixed now, I see a few sells anyway. I'm guessing it was lag of some kind.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:33:26 PM

Burned my FINDs, all works fine for me.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

Change is coming. The end of March will see a big update that will add new features and a new algorithm. Details soon to come. I would suggest buying now, the price will go up in the spring.  Grin Those dumping will regret it!

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:20:18 PM

Our site and explorer are down, We are upgrading to a new system. Give us 24 hours.  Grin

HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

Change is coming. The end of March will see a big update that will add new features and a new algorithm. Details soon to come. I would suggest buying now, the price will go up in the spring.  Grin Those dumping will regret it!

Great news, I'll stay watching this coin.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Seems that the burn coin idea has been tried a few times.  This one seems to be doing well.  I like the concept and will read up on what makes this one different. 
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:50:54 PM

Our website is down, but our new explorer is up and can be found here : http://explorer.dcredits.com/

Website will return in a few days.

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 02:27:14 AM

Ok, website is back up but we could not save the user data so you guys will have to register a new account. I tired to save it but it was not compatible. I still have to add back the forums and chat system, I will do that tomorrow as I'm sleepy. The new block explorer is working nicely by the way.

BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:39:34 AM

Cool.  New site and explorer are working quick from over here.

One thing I am having trouble finding an answer to...  Is there a particular number of burns that will occur?  I am wanting to figure out if all the coins reserved for burns will over time be completely distributed and how many burns that is supposed to take place over, or if it is a variable I would like to know that too.

Thanks!
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 03:19:49 AM

Cool.  New site and explorer are working quick from over here.

One thing I am having trouble finding an answer to...  Is there a particular number of burns that will occur?  I am wanting to figure out if all the coins reserved for burns will over time be completely distributed and how many burns that is supposed to take place over, or if it is a variable I would like to know that too.

Thanks!

We normally do 1 burn each month on a different dead coin. The amount of new credits we release depends on the value of the targeted coin and how much of that coin is in circulation. The burns will continue until the burn fund is completely depleted. We have about 198 million credits left for this purpose, The process could take 5 or 10 years to distribute them all. If we run out of good targets before the fund in depleted, we will destroy whatever is left over. But with the number of dead or dieing coins in the altcoin space I don't see that happening anytime soon. I hope I have answered all your questions.

intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:48:24 AM

We have great news, Our Burns will be expanding to multiple exchanges soon, giving you more choices on where to burn your dead alt altcoins. More details coming soon. Only 1 week left to Burn your FIND coins, keep staking and make sure you burn them on the 30th. There will be no extension this time. Please keep in mind that any FIND coins left on BTCPool after the 30th will be considered a donation, you will not be reimbursed.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:49:53 AM

January 2015 Burn Details.

DATES: NOW until JAN/30/2015

You will be able to burn this coin during the dates shown above and receive Digital Credits in exchange at a set rate. This rate was determined on NOV/29/2015 at 8pm EST time. The exchange rate will not change during the burn. You have until the 30th of December to exchange the target coin for Digital Credits at our Exchange Partner site. Please note that Spacecoin is both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This will allow you to mine and stake the coin until the 29th of December and then burn everything on the 30th.

the op could be updated a little Wink

it's next year already .. and might be useful to mention burning FIND specifically with specific dates etc.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 04:53:40 AM

January 2015 Burn Details.

DATES: NOW until JAN/30/2015

You will be able to burn this coin during the dates shown above and receive Digital Credits in exchange at a set rate. This rate was determined on NOV/29/2015 at 8pm EST time. The exchange rate will not change during the burn. You have until the 30th of December to exchange the target coin for Digital Credits at our Exchange Partner site. Please note that Spacecoin is both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This will allow you to mine and stake the coin until the 29th of December and then burn everything on the 30th.

the op could be updated a little Wink

it's next year already .. and might be useful to mention burning FIND specifically with specific dates etc.

Why you got to make me look bad smarty pants, lol. And fixed.  Grin

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:41:53 AM

What is the new coin to burn? Avatarcoin, Swagbucks? Roll Eyes I would better love to dump these shitcoins and get a good coin, DGCS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: