Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rep Loan #1  (Read 1206 times)
x_Molotov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:46:26 AM

Oof KWH hit you with the Red for giving out the Trust loan.. Sorry about your feedback Molotov, but this sort of behavior can not be encouraged.

I have already told you the only way to be trusted is to EARN it. Years of solid business earns you trust, but it can not be bought or built speedily.

I do capital investments mate.
I have over .17, half with escrow, half not, in investments from a wide variety of people.

I am very trustworthy, and always pay my dues, and never scam.
I am against scamming completely.

I do not think negative feedbacks should be administered for simply checking rep loans?
I would not have cared if I had been scammed, .001 is piss money.
I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself in front of you lot of trolls calling him a scammer and a loser

I will be posting about this in the reputation sub, as this is a blatant mis-use of the trust system, and true trust as we know it.

I would revoke all rep-loan negative trust feedbacks, both for Spartacus, and for myself.

Slightly shocked,
x_Molotov

I understand your position and I do feel bad for you, but you have to understand that what this user is doing is blatantly immoral. You are encouraging scam like behavior by granting this loan, and again by granting him positive reputation. It is clear his intentions are malevolent overall, and feel free to piss .001 to every scammer on this website and see how quickly it adds up.

You're feeding the strays, and they will be back for more and more until it gets even more out of hand.

Are you hurt in the head mate?

He shows no signs of malevolence, at all.
Seems like you are categorizing a guy who wants to go into the escrow biz and doesn't know how better to get trust, in with the nasty no-life scammers.

Your post blatantly shows how not thinking you are about this.

He said he would stop doing this, after all the shit thrown at him, and myself.
Not b.c he would scam when he gets a 5 BTC loan, but B/C YOU LOT CAN THROW NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LIKE RICE AT A WEDDING WITH OUT ANY SORT OF PROOF.

Please rethink your post, sir.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:50:49 AM

Oof KWH hit you with the Red for giving out the Trust loan.. Sorry about your feedback Molotov, but this sort of behavior can not be encouraged.

I have already told you the only way to be trusted is to EARN it. Years of solid business earns you trust, but it can not be bought or built speedily.

I have over .17, half with escrow, half not, in investments from a wide variety of people.

I do not think negative feedbacks should be administered for simply checking rep loans?
I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself in front of you lot of trolls calling him a scammer and a loser

I will be posting about this in the reputation sub, as this is a blatant mis-use of the trust system, and true trust as we know it.

I would revoke all rep-loan negative trust feedbacks, both for Spartacus, and for myself.

Slightly shocked,
x_Molotov

I understand your position and I do feel bad for you, but you have to understand that what this user is doing is blatantly immoral. You are encouraging scam like behavior by granting this loan, and again by granting him positive reputation. It is clear his intentions are malevolent overall, and feel free to piss .001 to every scammer on this website and see how quickly it adds up.

You're feeding the strays, and they will be back for more and more until it gets even more out of hand.

Seems like you are categorizing a guy who wants to go into the escrow biz and doesn't know how better to get trust, in with the nasty no-life scammers.

Not b.c he would scam when he gets a 5 BTC loan, but B/C YOU LOT CAN THROW NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LIKE RICE AT A WEDDING WITH OUT ANY SORT OF PROOF.

There's no need to personally insult me and get so far off topic.
I didn't leave either of you any feedback; I have sympathy for the position you've put yourself in.

The actions performed on both sides are questionable and this is what is meant by "trust/rep loans are discouraged heavily".
x_Molotov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:54:26 AM

Slightly shocked,
x_Molotov

There's no need to personally insult me and get so far off topic.
I didn't leave either of you any feedback; I have sympathy for the position you've put yourself in.

The actions performed on both sides are questionable and this is what is meant by "trust/rep loans are discouraged heavily".

Anyone who can side with people who ruin reputations without a second thought, or proof, shouldn't be trusted themselves.
I think rep loans are bad, for the possibility of scam, correct, but the fact that you get immediately flagged for participating?
I think either feedbacks should be A) looked over somehow.. B) nothing with out solid evidence or C) HAS TO ACTUALLY SCAM/ABUSE TO RECEIVE NEGATIVES

please read my post, sir.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254524.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: