Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 441 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:36:31 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 10:34:13 AM by BTCBLOGGER

DELETED
faygo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Quickseller Stop Sexting Me

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

Looks fishy broseph
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:46:29 AM

First I need a one person to test it.
If you already have Clash of Clans then uninstall it.
And Install the apk given by me(Don't worry it will take a few hours to take that position/level back with this).

Send a fee of 0.005 BTC here 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi and post tx ID here
You will get the Link to download the file as well as the money/BTC back with it.

First user will be refunded while all after him won't get anything back.
They also get the link in PM but won't get anything back.

Let me know if it looks fishy to you.

i think you should give vouch copy first without asking for payment and then will refund for the first one to try this. and how can we be sure that the APK you will give dont contain any type of virus/malware?
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:55:40 AM

First I need a one person to test it.
And Install the apk given by me(Don't worry it will take a few hours to take that position/level back with this).

Send a fee of 0.005 BTC here 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi and post tx ID here
You will get the Link to download the file as well as the money/BTC back with it.

First user will be refunded while all after him won't get anything back.

Let me know if it looks fishy to you.

i think you should give vouch copy first without asking for payment and then will refund for the first one to try this. and how can we be sure that the APK you will give dont contain any type of virus/malware?
Thanks Mark check it now and tell me if you need any change in it.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:08:30 AM

Not For Android version of Lollipop and above.
First I need a one person to test it(someone trusted).
And check the file whether it has virus or not.
Tell me who want to be the tester?

Send a fee of 0.01 BTC here 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi and post tx ID here
First 10 user will be refunded while all after then people won't get anything back.

Newbie and Jr. Members and Member are not allowed right now.

Let me know if it still looks fishy to you.
Thanks mark coins

It's so fishy to me. I think what you mean with unlimited money or gemz is only work for MOD version.

And it's only work in private server, not like COC server. I can get MOD app for free but it's not safe and it's not fun.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:28:05 AM

If you already have Clash of Clans then don't uninstall it.

Send a fee of 0.01 BTC here 1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi and post tx ID here
First 10 user will be refunded while all after then people won't get anything back.

Thanks mark coins

It's so fishy to me. I think what you mean with unlimited money or gemz is only work for MOD version.

And it's only work in private server, not like COC server. I can get MOD app for free but it's not safe and it's not fun.
Yes it is a MOD version and only available for 13000 players at a time.
But you can run it separately with your original game without affecting it.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:55:29 AM

If you already have Clash of Clans then don't uninstall it.

Thanks mark coins

Yes it is a MOD version and only available for 13000 players at a time.
But you can run it separately with your original game without affecting it.

So ultimately, it wouldn't even help you farming in the original version of the game hence rendering it useless for those wanting to grind more resources. There exists some private servers already. I am wondering what would is the difference of this mod of yours than the xmod or other existing modifications of the game?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: