Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a website? Get paid hourly with good CPM at TouTrix.com  (Read 5005 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

Hmmm, i activated the ads on my website and boom i have a backdoor virus on my pc, your ads are not safe i think...

Viruses don't just suddenly appear without you downloading something, running an unknown java runtime, or installing something without checking it first. I doubt that putting an ad on your website put a backdoor on your computer.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:36:41 PM

Hmmm, i activated the ads on my website and boom i have a backdoor virus on my pc, your ads are not safe i think...

Viruses don't just suddenly appear without you downloading something, running an unknown java runtime, or installing something without checking it first. I doubt that putting an ad on your website put a backdoor on your computer.
It was a popup ad. And then i got virus message from windows defender.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:02:34 PM

It was a popup ad. And then i got virus message from windows defender.

I think he is only aware of the oldskool viruses. A hacked website with an iframe can inject mallware. It is the reason so many open source sites got hacked so easily.

Therefore i browser with Firefox with the no script addon. It blockes any javascript by default.

In the case i accidently acces a hacked website, it is still safe..

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:23:21 PM

registered, and added only "Banner 728x90" code into my site but cant see add? something wrong wih me or with service?

thanks
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:39:19 PM

registered, and added only "Banner 728x90" code into my site but cant see add? something wrong wih me or with service?

thanks

They don't show up 100% of the time. I'm not sure exactly how it's determined but I appear to have a ~60% fill rate or so.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bananadines

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:54:16 PM

thanks

They don't show up 100% of the time. I'm not sure exactly how it's determined but I appear to have a ~60% fill rate or so.
but i got hits...
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:58:06 PM

thanks

but i got hits...

It has to do with campaigns, when more campaigns are added the ads should show up more frequently. For instance the campaign I started yesterday only allows one IP to view my ad up to 5 times per day, after that you would no longer be able to see my ad.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:14:32 AM

So been running Toutrix on my website for the past couple of days. The First day 11/20 I got .01 cents and every day after I haven't receive anything. Any one know whats going on?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:18:58 AM

So been running Toutrix on my website for the past couple of days. The First day 11/20 I got .01 cents and every day after I haven't receive anything. Any one know whats going on?

Some ads pay more than others. Mine, for example, is set for $0.01 per 1k views because I am cheap.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:20:01 AM

It's rounded down on that list so won't show unless it's 0.01+

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:03:40 AM

The rewards are way to low, it should be 0.75-1.50$ cpm with unique visitors, now u can refresh browser all day to get btc, so can the com go up or not?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:11:06 AM

The rewards are way to low, it should be 0.75-1.50$ cpm with unique visitors, now u can refresh browser all day to get btc, so can the com go up or not?

The average price for actual visits to a website is around ~$1 per 1k, wanting $1.50 for 1k impressions is way overpriced and extremely unreasonable.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:15:32 AM

The average price for actual visits to a website is around ~$1 per 1k, wanting $1.50 for 1k impressions is way overpriced and extremely unreasonable.
Yes but 1 cent is a hundred times smaller, so it is not profitable for a faucet owner.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:24:19 AM

Yes but 1 cent is a hundred times smaller, so it is not profitable for a faucet owner.

Oh definitely, being an owner of multiple faucets myself I completely agree. When running faucets though it is best to have 2-3 different ad companies on the page to maximize profits. If one ad company isn't providing good income then it could be replaced with one that has proven to pay higher.

I had a long conversation last night with the owner, over 8 hours straight almost, on many topics with stuff ranging on how to improve the service and other things. His ad service is pretty new so please bear with him as he sorts out stuff and makes it better.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:31:56 AM

Oh definitely, being an owner of multiple faucets myself I completely agree. When running faucets though it is best to have 2-3 different ad companies on the page to maximize profits. If one ad company isn't providing good income then it could be replaced with one that has proven to pay higher.

I had a long conversation last night with the owner, over 8 hours straight almost, on many topics with stuff ranging on how to improve the service and other things. His ad service is pretty new so please bear with him as he sorts out stuff and makes it better.
Yes, I understand it so I will help him by using his service, although an improvement would be a higher com but then only unique views count, so u can not make all the views by making a simple viewbot.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:55:00 PM

I have a mobile website with almost 80% of my visitors use mobile phones or other hand held devices.Will it be any good to me to join your ad network? I get 6000+ unique visitors daily with over 15,000 pageviews

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:25:27 AM

I must say that the concept is very neat, it is working very good all the views that are being made are coming in, so good job with your site, I would recommend this for advertising and publishing.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
bananadines

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:49:55 AM

suddenly my balance turned to zero is there any meaning of this or is this a bug, my username is nearly same as here can you it check plz.thanks
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:13:57 AM

suddenly my balance turned to zero is there any meaning of this or is this a bug, my username is nearly same as here can you it check plz.thanks

Did you have a withdrawal address set already? This will happen as soon as a payment is made.

bananadines

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:00:31 AM

Did you have a withdrawal address set already? This will happen as soon as a payment is made.
yes i i have already set a withdrawal address,didnt got any payment and i couldnt find any section for transactions, this must be added also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: