Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Bitcoin holder executed by ISIS  (Read 917 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:29:37 AM

http://www.wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-says-it-has-executed-chinese-and-norwegian-hostages-1447865932

could we say at this stage that his only crime was to hold Bitcoin, lets hope he wasnt running around trying to bribe people in Bitcoin for contracts

with the Chinese communist party  Shocked

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:33:36 AM

Could you copy some key parts of the article? Not everybody has a paid account at the wall street journal Wink

Maybe china will become more involved in the war against IS as well, not smart to suck them in imo.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:41:40 AM

Could you copy some key parts of the article? Not everybody has a paid account at the wall street journal Wink

Maybe china will become more involved in the war against IS as well, not smart to suck them in imo.

I'm just trying to establish a motive for the killing as you know without a motive their would be absolutely no reason for anyone to commit crime and the MSM of late seem to really be ratcheting up the ISIS Bitcoin theme!

BEIJING—The militant group calling itself Islamic State on Wednesday said it had executed two hostages, one Chinese and the other Norwegian, releasing images in the latest issue of its official English-language magazine Dabiq purporting to show the two men had been shot to death.

It was unclear when Ole Johan Grimsgaard-Ofstad, 48, from Oslo, and Fan Jinghui, a 50-year-old freelance consultant from Beijing, had been taken captive by the extremist group. They were depicted as being dressed in yellow jump suits in photos in Dabiq in September, when news emerged of their capture.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:47:25 AM

Pissing off the Chinese government is honestly not a good idea.

Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:47:54 AM

Where was the information about him being a Bitcoin holder? I couldn't find it. But anyway, I think that now China is a tiny bit more scared of ISIS. But I don't really think that ISIS, not a very big group, could take on China, the most populated country in the world and a big power in the world game.

I doubt that this will suck China in to help with the war against ISIS. But if they do, I think that it will help other countries that are already fighting.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

Where was the information about him being a Bitcoin holder? I couldn't find it. But anyway, I think that now China is a tiny bit more scared of ISIS. But I don't really think that ISIS, not a very big group, could take on China, the most populated country in the world and a big power in the world game.

I doubt that this will suck China in to help with the war against ISIS. But if they do, I think that it will help other countries that are already fighting.

Well everyone is potentially a Bitcoin holder, if it was any of us captured we certainly would be, soon everyone in the world will be a Bitcoin holder, might aswell

just get in early and blanket the term, thats wat we do, its our job  Smiley

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

Well everyone is potentially a Bitcoin holder, if it was any of us captured we certainly would be, soon everyone in the world will be a Bitcoin holder, might aswell

just get in early and blanket the term, thats wat we do, its our job  Smiley

So you have an assumptions if Chinese guy as bitcoin holder? where you know if that guy is hold bitcoin? i honestly can't find on the article about the guy who hold bitcoin on the wallet.
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:00:22 AM

Anyone could be a bitcoin holde as it already been said

I doubt the Chinese will help out, it's not an immediate threat to their country so it's highly unlikely
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:06:11 AM

Russia just joined with their bombs. Some of the wealthy elite by that region has donated over $100m to aid against the fight of terror. I think that this fight will get much bigger over time. Shit will hit the fan when they find out that they have been fighting USA all along. There is just no telling what would happen then. My bet would be ww3. We would be able to play fallout 4 in real life. I hope that shit doesn't escalate that far though.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:06:34 AM

"To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In"
What kind of shit is this? They don't let us read their articles without pay. That's fucked up. I never pay for rading news, they already make money from millions of advertisements.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:15:12 AM

Try this for free

http://www.wsj.com/video/islamic-state-says-it-has-executed-two-hostages/E2D16066-C6E7-45F2-AF82-0A12C0460C37.html

There's no mention whatsoever of Bitcoin or what the men were doing, so unless you want to copy the MSM with misleading clickbait headlines, I suggest you change the title of this thread OP.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:21:35 AM

Yes, I've seen this news from Jeff Garzik's twitter feed. There's no mention for Bitcoin. Where do they get that from?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:29:35 AM

No Bitcoin mentioned.Not even Blockchain had been mentioned!
So is this a joke or what?
The OP's title is totally missleading.Change that please! Angry
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:43:56 AM

The OP has previous form for this weird behavior, randomly attaching Bitcoin to bad news 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151464.0

If he really wants to play at being a journalist, maybe he should update his profile web page which tells us

the current US dollar price of 1 Bitcoin (BTC) is $1025.50 7th January 2014.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 12:00:38 PM

Pissing off the Chinese government is honestly not a good idea.

Since when the Chinese gov care about one person, nah it will not join this war easily.

I'm just trying to establish a motive for the killing as you know without a motive their would be absolutely no reason for anyone to commit crime

No need to find a motive with theses ''humans'', for example they killed a poor (minor ~15 yo) kid and sent his head to his relatives because they want to get all his sheeps, mind you they already stole some of the sheeps but they changed their mind and want more.
They have a serious damaged motherboard not a brain.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:06:26 PM

It's chillingly possible that this guy lived within 2000 miles of a Bitcoin holder or mine. That's good enough for me. RUN.
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:39:13 PM

this news is no where connected to bitcoin related, its actually only that isis executed 3 chinese militants and 11 other country thats the news nothing more about bitcoin, what OP is trying to related bitcoin, i think he wants to give bad reputation to bitcoin.

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:47:15 PM

Another troll thread with no value at all. At first i thought ISIS killed man cause he is Bitcoin holder, but Bitcoin is not even mentioned in that article or anywhere in google expect here. Way to go moron, just spread FUD and crap.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:02:18 PM

Another troll thread with no value at all. At first i thought ISIS killed man cause he is Bitcoin holder, but Bitcoin is not even mentioned in that article or anywhere in google expect here. Way to go moron, just spread FUD and crap.

Indeed. The news of the executions came out overnight over CNN and other networks but no mention was made about Bitcoin.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:12:20 PM

Where's the bitcoin part?

Anyone could be a bitcoin holder, you can't read that of off someone's face

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: