Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you interrested in Greek products ?  (Read 524 times)
HmmMAA (OP)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:00:11 AM

Hi there bitcointalkers , i 'd like to know if anyone is interrested in Greek products . I can provide greek extra virgin olive oil from Crete and Agrinio , tsipouro ( that's the traditional alchool drink of the Northern area's of Greece ) , tsikoudia ( Cretan alchool drink ) , pure Greek honey and herbs ( oregano , thyme and others ) . I can also have a look at the local market if you are interrested in something else .
My only concern is the expensive shipping costs . If you are interrested please reply to form like this :

Product :
Quantity :
Your Location with postal code :

I will try to respond to all of you as soon it's possible . This not a sales section and your queries are not buy orders .

Best regards .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fvs114

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:49:17 AM

So postage for 1L of virgin olive oil in glass bottle would be around 30€ shipped to UK. ?

http://www.elta.gr/en-us/calculatepostage.aspx

that's really expensive...   Huh
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

So postage for 1L of virgin olive oil in glass bottle would be around 30€ shipped to UK. ?

Indeed , that's why i'd like to know if there are potential buyers so i can bargain the shipping costs .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:28:30 AM

up

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:05:14 PM

Indeed , that's why i'd like to know if there are potential buyers so i can bargain the shipping costs .

I could a client but how much lower would the shipping discount go? I live in Germany.

In the best case I would buy 4/5 bottles per order.
HmmMAA (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:14:52 PM

I could a client but how much lower would the shipping discount go? I live in Germany.

In the best case I would buy 4/5 bottles per order.

Hi there and thank you for your interest , i'm gonna get some offers -hopefully- tomorrow from logistics transport companies . Our postal service ( ELTA ) charges for a 5 kg package delivered anywhere in Germany 53.80 euros ( inc VAT ) . TNT charges ( delivery Frankfurt 60311 ) 52.89 euros . DHL prices are too high , above 200 euros ( such a ripoff ) . I think those are insane prices . Best option is gonna be through transport companies .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: