Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infiltrate ISIS by joining them. Lets join just to get them killed.  (Read 664 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:53:11 AM

Lets infiltrate there gangs to there is no more left to join

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:16:44 AM

You really think this is easy? I'm surprised to see a lot of people think wars are like fps games. This is real life bro.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:19:32 PM

So hot.
A terrorist group recruit detected.
Are You ready to consequences?

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:25:41 PM

Lol, what? I think you will get killed or sent to a new Guantanamo. This is not something to joke about man, not because of poor taste but it's just very dangerous.

I remember I saw a documentary about some activists trying to protect wild land, they didn't kill anyone or even put any human life on the line, but in the states these kind of activities are considered acts of terrorisms and the new laws are merciless, they were being prosecuted for life in prison or something like that.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:30:00 PM

Who will have some anti-salafi combat experience - welcome:
http://eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering.htm

Russians combat in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLfcmjFD5Kc

The 100% way to combat ISIS is here:
https://dobrovolec.org/

Who will fastest way - join kurdish groups.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:51:30 PM

That's easy mate.

Follow your map to Brussels, then try to find some middle-eastern looking NPCs and keep asking about rumours. Soon you will hear a lot of helpful informations what you can use later in this chapter. After this, head to the mosque and wait for the next prayer. Enter the building (don't forget to leave your shoes at the entrance) and do as the others doing. After the prayer talk to other NPCs like the mullah and the terrorist recruiter (Hassan) they will send you to the scrapyard. When you enter to scrapyard a bunch of terrorist apprentice will attack you at the gate, fight them off and loot the bodies. When you move forward Hassan the terrorist recruiter will attack you. Defeat him and then he will tell you that they need such good fighters like you and will offer to join them. Select join and he will give you a couple of easy quests like bring back the head of an infidel (easy to complete in the nearby mortuary) and warn Aziz the shopkeeper about a police raid (cakewalk) or collect some protection money from Abdullah the builder (easy enough). You will get money and skillpoints after completing each quests. Spend your money and points wisely. When you completed all of these quests Hassan will introduce you to the terrorist leader (Ali), and now your infiltration is complete. Don't forget to save the game quite often if something not panning out as expected Wink.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:00:49 PM

This is the most absurd strategy I have ever heard. They will have you do things to prove that you are with them. Like kill innocents. Would you be willing to do that . I thought now.  Roll Eyes
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:13:20 PM

Secret services have done just that. Where do you think anti terrorist agencies get their tip offs from? If you infiltrate them, you have to do what they do to prove your worth. That includes killing the innocent. I am not prepared to do that.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:42:42 PM

Yes, but. Kill them with kindness. This way you have a chance of saving the people.

If the people change loyalties, ISIS is just as dead as if you kill the people. Kill them with kindness. ISIS will be just as dead.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:44:42 PM

That's easy mate.

Follow your map to Brussels, then try to find some middle-eastern looking NPCs and keep asking about rumours. Soon you will hear a lot of helpful informations what you can use later in this chapter. After this, head to the mosque and wait for the next prayer. Enter the building (don't forget to leave your shoes at the entrance) and do as the others doing. After the prayer talk to other NPCs like the mullah and the terrorist recruiter (Hassan) they will send you to the scrapyard. When you enter to scrapyard a bunch of terrorist apprentice will attack you at the gate, fight them off and loot the bodies. When you move forward Hassan the terrorist recruiter will attack you. Defeat him and then he will tell you that they need such good fighters like you and will offer to join them. Select join and he will give you a couple of easy quests like bring back the head of an infidel (easy to complete in the nearby mortuary) and warn Aziz the shopkeeper about a police raid (cakewalk) or collect some protection money from Abdullah the builder (easy enough). You will get money and skillpoints after completing each quests. Spend your money and points wisely. When you completed all of these quests Hassan will introduce you to the terrorist leader (Ali), and now your infiltration is complete. Don't forget to save the game quite often if something not panning out as expected Wink.

Looks like he tried that:

https://www.rt.com/politics/324595-kadyrov-promises-to-avenge-russian/

It's not funny though.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:13:22 AM

Yes, but. Kill them with kindness. This way you have a chance of saving the people.

If the people change loyalties, ISIS is just as dead as if you kill the people. Kill them with kindness. ISIS will be just as dead.

Smiley

Grin Grin kill with kindness what kind of kindness is that . i am really having a good laugh reading all the comments in politics.

let me ask everyone out here some things

1. when did u first heard about this ISIS
2. why do people join ISIS
3. How are they getting funds and weapons
4. what do they want and what are they fighting for

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:40:19 PM

Infiltration is a (new) tool of muslim warfare !!!

All the so called refugees which are coming from the middle east to europe an also the United States of America are nothing else than an infiltration-tool of muslim warfare, a tool to destroy the western societies from the inside,.....I talked about that phenomenon for years, but the politicians of the western world are too stupid, too naive and too arrogant to understand it !!!

From now on I call you euROPE & U@zzA,.....because they are too stupid to understand what's really going on, and they are not able to learn from their mistakes in the past, so have a good ride into destruction !!!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:19:09 PM

There are a lot of spies currently embedded with the ISIS. Every now and then, someone gets caught (just like the case with the Chechen spy Yevgeny Yudin, who was executed a few days back by the barbarians). It is extremely risky. And I still don't know why these foreign intelligence agencies force their citizens to become spies in Syria.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:27:53 PM

Forced to spy? Heh, I don't think so..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: