Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:09:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone could lend me 0.345 BTC for just 1 Hour?  (Read 1391 times)
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:23:54 PM

Yes, I'm a newbie. Yes , i've neg trust (but only because i require) . No, I haven't collateral.
Then, if you someone would Know more contact me ibn PM. I refund this at 100% in 1 hour (ancd i could probe what i say and how).
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:27:40 PM

Yes, I'm a newbie. Yes , i've neg trust (but only because i require) . No, I haven't collateral.
Then, if you someone would Know more contact me ibn PM. I refund this at 100% in 1 hour (ancd i could probe what i say and how).

No, you don't have negative trust because you "require" it. You have it because you tried to get an unsecured investment, very similar to this no-collateral loan.

Just in case it's not clear do not deal with OP in any way.
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:30:51 PM

No, you don't have negative trust because you "require" it. You have it because you tried to get an unsecured investment, very similar to this no-collateral loan.

Ok. But  if I can prove that it is an investment that will be paid off immediately , someone is available ?
darlingdarla

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:46:53 PM

Ok. But  if I can prove that it is an investment that will be paid off immediately , someone is available ?
you can't read.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:47:21 PM

why do you think someone will trust you with their coins for you to test that "investment that will be paid off immediately" and earn no interest if they can invest it in their cold wallets instead? (and even you will say with interest)?
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:55:37 PM

I repeat. It'n not a game or investement. I would explayn, then someone could unserdand:
1) I a usuer on BTCpop with good rating (D)
2) That give me the possibity to ask for instant loan
3) Each time i repay an istant loan my rating increase and the amount i could get from instant loan increase too.
4) I want to make 4-5 operation to increase my rating to "C" for ask a custom (non istant loan) loan for increase my mining activity.
5) "C" rating means that lenders have an insurance about 20% on theyr loan, so i have more opportunity to be financed
6) Acuatlly i pay 16 loans

So, i't on my own interest to repay your loan instantly for increase my rating.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

I repeat. It'n not a game or investement. I would explayn, then someone could unserdand:
3) Each time i repay an istant loan my rating increase and the amount i could get from instant loan increase too.
4) I want to make 4-5 operation to increase my rating to "C" for ask a custom (non istant loan) loan for increase my mining activity.
5) "C" rating means that lenders have an insurance about 20% on theyr loan, so i have more opportunity to be financed

im confused on the bolded part, if you could get an instant loan then why you are here asking for loan without collateral? cant you ask a loan there and just pay it from the loan itself to increase your "rating"?
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:01:38 PM

So, you obviously admit that you are buying trust on btcpop, don't you ?
A wild scam attempt will appear once you will be rated "C" Roll Eyes
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:03:50 PM

So, you obviously admit that you are buying trust on btcpop, don't you ?
A wild scam attempt will appear once you will be rated "C" Roll Eyes

No marjo. I only need to much BTC for my mining activity. With i good rating i have more chanche to obtain loan and repay this in 3-6 mount
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:14:58 PM

im confused on the bolded part, if you could get an instant loan then why you are here asking for loan without collateral? cant you ask a loan there and just pay it from the loan itself to increase your "rating"?

Mark: if i require 0,32 i give them 0,34. If i require 0,4 i give them 0,43... Understand? So i use the difference between first and secon for pay interest to BTCTALK lender.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:30:05 PM

To simplify things: no one here will give you a single satoshi if you didn't offer a valid collateral especially if you are not a high trusted member.
Read here:

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
I recommend to continue reading this sticky thread...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:37:26 PM

Come on really? I don't understand how these threads keep popping up, but what I can't believe is who falls for this or just think for a second about doing it? The guy's not even giving you interest or profit for this! It's all loss and it's plenty of money to boot.
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:44:54 PM

Come on really? I don't understand how these threads keep popping up, but what I can't believe is who falls for this or just think for a second about doing it? The guy's not even giving you interest or profit for this! It's all loss and it's plenty of money to boot.

Sorry, i offer 7% of interest for each transaction.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:59:50 PM

NO COLLATERAL
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:03:42 PM

NO COLLATERAL

NO collateral. But i've all to lose if i try to scam. I need more BTC and BTCpop lender could finance me. I don't want lose this opportunity. Trust in me.
darlingdarla

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:19:17 PM

NO COLLATERAL

NO collateral. But i've all to lose if i try to scam. I need more BTC and BTCpop lender could finance me. I don't want lose this opportunity. Trust in me.
I'm gonna neg you based on the fact you're begging for a loan.
ComprosoloBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:21:54 PM

NO COLLATERAL

I'm gonna neg you based on the fact you're begging for a loan.

Yes, i beginning for a loan. I follow BTC talk since may 2015
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:36:17 PM

The only thing that you will receive here is a second negative trust from a default trust member.
Read the sticky threads before asking for loans next time.

darlingdarla

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:36:26 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Sorry if a sent ypu this PM. As i say with this loan a could increase my rating and have more opportunity to finance my activity. I could offer you 7% because each repayement increase the nezt instant loan of 0.05-0.06 BTC and on all loan BTCPop apply a fee. Trust in me, i repay you as soon as you could think.

No one give him a loan.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:37:01 PM

The only thing that you will receive here is a second negative trust from a default trust member.
Read the sticky threads before asking for loans next time.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: