Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey on Bitcoin for Senior Thesis  (Read 369 times)
justpickaname (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:40:40 PM

Hi All,

I am a senior at a university in the US and I am conducting research for my thesis on bringing virtual currencies to the masses. Part of my research is determining the factors that affect Bitcoin's user adoption rate. Specifically, I am looking at how Bitcoin's perceived usefulness, perceived ease-of-use, and available information influence a person's decision to either use or not use Bitcoin.

If you could take three minutes and complete my survey, I would greatly appreciate it. This research could lead to steps in the right direction for growing virtual currencies!

If you're interested, please private message me as I cannot post the direct link to the survey.

Thanks!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:42:34 PM

Hi All,

I am a senior at a university in the US and I am conducting research for my thesis on bringing virtual currencies to the masses. Part of my research is determining the factors that affect Bitcoin's user adoption rate. Specifically, I am looking at how Bitcoin's perceived usefulness, perceived ease-of-use, and available information influence a person's decision to either use or not use Bitcoin.

If you could take three minutes and complete my survey, I would greatly appreciate it. This research could lead to steps in the right direction for growing virtual currencies!

If you're interested, please private message me as I cannot post the direct link to the survey.

Thanks!

Why not?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:52:02 PM

Sure, as long as I don't see anything suspiciouso.
Will PM now Smiley

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: