Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Form New Team  (Read 516 times)
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:05:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I had stepped away from the Cryptoworld for sometime but have since returned.  During my time away I had a many thoughts and ideas of what I would like to do in the Cryptoworld.  I know there have been many many scams over the years which is one of the reasons I stepped away.  However, I have been part of reputable coin now for 2 two years, "Netcoin."  I am still part of the foundation and plan to stay. 

With all that being said I am looking to form a team of devs, graphic designer, web designer, etc. for a new startup of a coin.  I will give more details regarding the coin once we have spoken more and you have shown interest.  I ask that you have reference to coins you have worked with in the past.  If this interest you please PM so we can discuss further.

Have a great day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:01:37 AM

why building something new, when you can be a part of an existing foundation and can make it stronger?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:07:49 AM

If you are looking for an affordable website feel free to check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249987

One website has already been completed with a second one awaiting more information.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:22:30 AM

why building something new, when you can be a part of an existing foundation and can make it stronger?

Definitely. You'd better focus one coin and make it stronger except you have new concepts for new coins. But why not put them in your existing coins? Nowadays altcoins' markets are on the downtrend. Launching new coins wouldn't make you any profits in any near term.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:31:09 PM

I also think, that better would be make something with existing altcoins. If you create new altcoin, who will pay for coin promoting, advertising, which can be quite high expenses  Wink
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:24:40 AM

Hello everyone,

I had stepped away from the Cryptoworld for sometime but have since returned.  During my time away I had a many thoughts and ideas of what I would like to do in the Cryptoworld.  I know there have been many many scams over the years which is one of the reasons I stepped away.  However, I have been part of reputable coin now for 2 two years, "Netcoin."  I am still part of the foundation and plan to stay. 

With all that being said I am looking to form a team of devs, graphic designer, web designer, etc. for a new startup of a coin.  I will give more details regarding the coin once we have spoken more and you have shown interest.  I ask that you have reference to coins you have worked with in the past.  If this interest you please PM so we can discuss further.

Have a great day.

Mister, invest that effort & resources on btc niche perhaps, you can get your own pile of cake by doing so.

Thanks
Ben
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

well I can give you as much hosting as you need and I am the best SEO guy out there so if any coin needs marketing I am your man
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: