Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:28:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SYNAPSE] [XSY] [FULL-POS] [YOBIT ICO LIVE] [NN]  (Read 10064 times)
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:27:37 PM

Sorry,i don't understand a few things here:

ico 30 satoshi? this means buy wall from ico 30 satoshi?
What are the other 6 btc support from 31 to 40?
Can't believe there are 6 btc over ico price, but they didn't bought at ico and now they want to buy higher?

Crypto is becoming very strange.

It's obvious you don't understand.  There are not enough coins to dump into buy wall.  Most coins held by one entity trying to create some hype then pump and dump to dummies.  People with buy wall higher than ico bought most coins at ico.  It very easy to understand.  They have no threat of anyone dumping on them.  

Crypto is not strange.  Crypto is full of scams like this.  yoshit is nothing but scams run by yoshit exchange scammers.  People trading yoshit very dumb and buy shit like this and yovi then lose btc.  People are stupid.
when people like you talk a child in Africa die. Show us the proof you have about 1 hold the most of the supply.
Show us proof that is a coin made by yobit.
After that you can even talk, and don't be shy, show us your real account.
You only fud where you post and insult dev and community. You could be banned because of your behaviour.

You are fool if you think yoshit is legitimate honest exchange.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:33:50 PM

Good investment for good profit long run

-samsunk

More yoshit scam coin launched by yoshit.  Next stop dead coin graveyard.

Have all the dumbest people on the planet come to crypto to play with shit? 

LOL he's mad because he's late to the game  Cool

There is nothing to be late to.  this is just more yoshit ico scam shitcoin.

I can even think that he's not late, he's the one who set those wall, and with the fud he want to buy more. Easy.
If not, he just have to tell us his main account, because nobody here want to hear BS by a newbie.

I am less newbie than newbie that make this ANN for yoshit scam ico.  You do not want to hear from me but you give one post newbie your btc for yoshit scam ico shitcoin.  You people are very dumb.  You people also all the same.  Every yoshit ico scam have pages full newbie accounts making stupid posts regarding shitcoin being good.  All from same people.  Always yoshit ico scam dead in days.  This will not be different. 
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:50:43 PM

angry White man

Milo_Hoffman (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:15:17 PM

Tomorrow will be released the blockexplorer for XSY, I've contacted some users that make blockexplorer and I'm waiting for their answer, as soon as I've one I will engage him for make it
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry? 

Tomorrow will be released the blockexplorer for XSY, I've contacted some users that make blockexplorer and I'm waiting for their answer, as soon as I've one I will engage him for make it

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin. 

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:08:35 PM

Everytime Yobit adds new ICO someone gets mad and starts fudding the coin LMAO Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you don't like XSY go home kid nobody cares about you  Kiss
Love to see people spending time writing in threads of coins they hate and upping them in first position making them more visible Grin

realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:14:06 PM

Everytime Yobit adds new ICO someone gets mad and starts fudding the coin LMAO Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you don't like XSY go home kid nobody cares about you  Kiss
Love to see people spending time writing in threads of coins they hate and upping them in first position making them more visible Grin

It's always you same people calling others children when you are the ones that are obviously the child posting stupid memes and defend worthless ico shitcoin scams.  You and other children playing kiddie games with crypto on shitty exchange with tiny amount btc think fake roadmap/fancy graphics/neat name make coin valuable.  It doesn't.  Just more shitcoins making crypto look like playground for kiddies still in school.

Nothing serious just stupid scammers trying to make btc from other stupid people.  This scammer is unable to make block explorer.  Can't write code is not real dev.  Spends all btc buying cloned shitcoin to make shitty ico that offering nothing but hoping sell to stupid people.  Even from newbie account with less posts than me.  You trust newbie with 9 post with your btc?  You think that is smart?  Maybe your still little kid.  When you grow up maybe you'll be smarter not stupid as you are now.  

Everytime yoshit adds another ico its a scam from the same yoshit scammer kiddies group.  You people are joke.  Bad joke.
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:16:45 PM

It's always you same people calling others children when you are the ones that are obviously the child posting stupid memes and defend worthless ico shitcoin scams.  You and other children playing kiddie games with crypto on shitty exchange with tiny amount btc think fake roadmap/fancy graphics/neat name make coin valuable.  It doesn't.  Just more shitcoins making crypto look like playground for kiddies still in school.

Nothing serious just stupid scammers trying to make btc from other stupid people.  This scammer is unable to make block explorer.  Can't write code is not real dev.  Spends all btc buying cloned shitcoin to make shitty ico that offering nothing but hoping sell to stupid people.  Even from newbie account with less posts than me.  You trust newbie with 9 post with your btc?  You think that is smart?  Maybe your still little kid.  When you grow up maybe you'll be smarter not stupid as you are now.  

Everytime yoshit adds another ico its a scam from the same yoshit scammer kiddies group.  You people are joke.  Bad joke.

Nobody cares! I see I touched you right there Grin +1 for me Grin Grin Grin

realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:24:34 PM

Everytime yoshit adds another ico its a scam from the same yoshit scammer kiddies group.  You people are joke.  Bad joke.

Nobody cares! I see I touched you right there Grin +1 for me Grin Grin Grin

More kiddie play?  You prove me correct. 

If you didn't care you would not have taken the time for posting more stupid memes like you have just done.  No people will take these yoshit shitcoin ico serious in future.  That is why nobody buys.  People that support yoshit ico scams look stupid to people that use brain. 
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:27:52 PM

angry White man

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin. 

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
you idiot, just take a look around and you will find that every coin use a blockexplorer made by another person, usually an expert, even bitcoin has a blockexplorer not made by satoshi
you only spit shit with illiteracy

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Milo_Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:30:04 PM

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry?  

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin.  

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
It's called outsourcing (reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing) and it happens daily in any kind of business. Sometimes it's best to pay someone else to do small tasks so you can concentrate on your main project. Your fud is irrelevant.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:38:13 PM

Some people are just like this: i missed the train so i will spread the shit in the station Grin
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 09:44:58 PM

well yobit turned off all deposits and the withdrawals are sitting there still for hours now "processing." Hopefully it is a mistake that will be solved promptly.

zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:46:01 PM

How are you going to develop this shitcoin when you can't make simple block explorer?  It's easy using open source software and $5 a month VPS.  You just proved that you know nothing and that this is just a clone shitcoin.  

You should have simple basics like bloc explorer before you take people btc.  Only a stupid fool would invest their btc in your yoshit shitcoin ico.
It's called outsourcing (reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsourcing) and it happens daily in any kind of business. Sometimes it's best to pay someone else to do small tasks so you can concentrate on your main project. Your fud is irrelevant.

+1 good answer from dev. I like when dev is always online ready to answer questions and fud, demonstrating no fear of judgement. Took a chance to talk with him on Yobit chat, seems like a nice guy no reason to attack him.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:01:18 PM

angry White man

you idiot, just take a look around and you will find that every coin use a blockexplorer made by another person, usually an expert, even bitcoin has a blockexplorer not made by satoshi
you only spit shit with illiteracy
dev of this coin is unable to make a block explorer and you call me idiot.  Not every coin outsource block explorer.  Many coins with devs that have technical skills make their own block explorer and host it on seed node for 5$ monthly instead of paying more.  It doesn't take expert to make block explorer.  It takes couple hours most.  If you didn't know that it shows you are the idiot.  dev of this coin is technical illiterate and you support this yoshit ico shitcoin that  dev paid small amount of btc for purchase from coin clone service because unable to write code themselves.

Some people are just like this: i missed the train so i will spread the shit in the station Grin

What train?  There is no train to miss.  This is yoshit ico shitcoin.  That is all.   There is no station only yoshit with shitcoin ico scams. 

well yobit turned off all deposits and the withdrawals are sitting there still for hours now "processing." Hopefully it is a mistake that will be solved promptly.

Of course.  yoshit always plays games when running yoshit ico scams.

angry White man

You are?  Why are you angry?  

Ha ha.  This shitcoin is no business and it's no project.  Its a shitcoin ico with no future.  The plans of yours are to make btc from stupid people.  My posts are more relevant than your shitcoin.  They educate people while you prey on people.

+1 good answer from dev. I like when dev is always online ready to answer questions and fud, demonstrating no fear of judgement. Took a chance to talk with him on Yobit chat, seems like a nice guy no reason to attack him.

You talked to anonymous dev on yoshit chat and seems like nice guy so you trust.  That is stupid.  yoshit exchange trollbox is nothing but scammers for trying pump their shitcoin ico's that nobody buys.  People in crypto are not stupid to buy yoshit shitcoin ico's and that is why little btc is made and coins are burned.

The days of yoshit ico scammers to make much btc on ico scams has become over.   

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

realcryptodisciple you seem to have some serious mental illness. Why is a coin scam when you can sell above ico price after ico end with a profit of more than 20%? Even if everybody who bought in the ico would dump the bought coins, nobody would loose right now. If you bought the ico just dump it or if you did not you have nothing to do with it.
Do you really think that anybody gives a f*ck what a lame newbie is saying?
samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:34:26 PM

realcryptodisciple you seem to have some serious mental illness. Why is a coin scam when you can sell above ico price after ico end with a profit of more than 20%? Even if everybody who bought in the ico would dump the bought coins, nobody would loose right now. If you bought the ico just dump it or if you did not you have nothing to do with it.

Are you a mindreader - totally agree with you man

-samsunk
Milo_Hoffman (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:18:12 PM

Do not transform this thread in a user-war, just let them go
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:19:07 PM

You are one of the stupid people supporting these yoshit ico shitcoins.  Nobody is impressed with your 20% profit on .002 btc.  What are going to do?  Buy a candy bar with your profits.  Do you really think anyone cares what you some child playing in the crypto shit playground is saying? 

Are you a mindreader - totally agree with you man

-samsunk

Stupid people agree with another. No surprise.

quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 12:39:13 AM

Does anyone else have only one connection on the wallet or does no one have it open but yobit and me lol? the blocks are barely moving and I've been waiting to start staking since I got the coins. I think yobit is intentionally withholding them for whatever reason.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: