Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Providing Help  (Read 420 times)
coconutbread (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:26:38 PM

Hey guys,

* Feel free to move this thread to the appropriate section. *

Point of Post:
• I want to express that I am willing to put in the man hours in an impactful project to make it happen. I am based in New York City. Although I'll be in Japan until mid-December, after that I'll be back in the States and ready to tackle a Bitcoin-related project. My biggest interest in Bitcoin is in its money-transferring functionalities, and so I am interested in projects that focus on payments/transfer/etc.

The Goods (What I can provide):
• Finance and Law (American and British) knowledge and experience.
• English, Spanish and Japanese language ability.

Anybody interested in starting/working on something, or who is just interested in sharing ideas is more than welcome.

Cheers
J
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:51:54 PM

Hey guys,

Point of Post:
• I want to express that I am willing to put in the man hours in an impactful project to make it happen. I am based in New York City. Although I'll be in Japan until mid-December, after that I'll be back in the States and ready to tackle a Bitcoin-related project. My biggest interest in Bitcoin is in its money-transferring functionalities, and so I am interested in projects that focus on payments/transfer/etc.

Anybody interested in starting/working on something, or who is just interested in sharing ideas is more than welcome.

Cheers
J

Wow, that's the nicest thing I read today. Obviously you would want soem compensation, but still it is admirable to offer this.

Maybe you should express your fields of interests, so people get you to know a little bit more?

coconutbread (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:55:59 AM

Hey guys,

Point of Post:

Cheers
J

Wow, that's the nicest thing I read today. Obviously you would want soem compensation, but still it is admirable to offer this.

Maybe you should express your fields of interests, so people get you to know a little bit more?

I am interested in the implementation of Bitcoin as a financial service/product; working on a product or service where the Blockchain technology is used to transfer money.
E.g. An exchange or a service/product that implements the technology in already established institutions, replacing the previous transactions system.

The financial industry is long due innovation and many have already seen the potential of the Blockchain to improve many areas and replace older systems. I am very interested in helping make that happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: