Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum limit for buying BTC  (Read 7196 times)
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:05:41 PM

Anything above the transaction fee can be counted as the minimum but personally i haven't set a minimum, as much as i can afford that's all.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:21:55 AM

I usually bought Bitcoins for around $300 but with the price going up know thinks are changing and you have to invest more money unless the price is going to drop again. That is the thing with Bitcoin the price can switch things up.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:46:42 AM

Do you ppl have some kinda minimum limit for buying bitcoins? I mean for currency.
hmm never for me there may be a minimum for purchases on an exchange bitcoin. so I just think the limit on the exchange, adjust it
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

Anything above the transaction fee can be counted as the minimum but personally i haven't set a minimum, as much as i can afford that's all.
I agree with you a lot of people know about the great potential in bitcoin but they do not see the risk and buy many bitcoin which he thought would give him a great advantage. but I'm sure if the price drops maybe he'll shock for a big loss. if they can not accept it. certainly they will cut lost and sold at low prices. so buy as much as you can afford
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:40:21 AM

There is no limit for buying bitcoin.
It depens what you want to do with it. Do you use it for buying stuff, investment, or trading? So, buy bitcoin depens on your needs.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:56:13 AM

If you can buy 10btc it's your limit.
If you can buy 2btc it's your limit.
If you can buy every btc all over the world you don't have limit, it's really no limit on buying btc's. 

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:04:10 AM

I agree with you a lot of people know about the great potential in bitcoin but they do not see the risk and buy many bitcoin which he thought would give him a great advantage. but I'm sure if the price drops maybe he'll shock for a big loss. if they can not accept it. certainly they will cut lost and sold at low prices. so buy as much as you can afford

yeah I agree with you friend all customer know about bitcoin. bitcoin is useful in our future but everybody give advice very different but my thinking is when all customer have minimum 10 bitcoin then everybody future is bright

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:21:36 AM

It depens what you want to do with it. Do you use it for buying stuff, investment, or trading? So, buy bitcoin depens on your needs.
yeah I agree with you depending on your destination or purposes to buy bitcoin then?
when you buy bitcoin for the purpose of investment or trade. maybe I will buy at least 1 BTC

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:39:42 AM

Depending on how will you use bitcoin for a certain event like in trading or you just want to gamble your bitcoin,the uses of bitcoin depends on the limit you will have.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:38:50 AM

Is their a minimum limit for buying BTC? because I do not know the answer I tried to look it up but I could not find anything. I was always thinking that there was a limit but know I am a bit confused.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:19:53 PM

Depending on how will you use bitcoin for a certain event like in trading or you just want to gamble your bitcoin,the uses of bitcoin depends on the limit you will have.

Nope gambling is not a good way to do with bitcoins, It's not good idea I think.
I use to buy and sell bitcoins through local bitcoins.com or I use purchase with local traders. I have bought 0.05 btc is the least fund from lbc.
Hope most of the guys are purchasing bitcoins for halving.  Wink
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:08:24 PM

Is their a minimum limit for buying BTC? because I do not know the answer I tried to look it up but I could not find anything. I was always thinking that there was a limit but know I am a bit confused.

No limit on buying, if you find a trader who directly transfers bitcoin in exchange for money. Now bitcoin exchanges might have set some limitations.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:33:55 PM

Oh, nice suggestion, but no one has tried that amount to buy or sell for themselves as, it require some time, maybe one second or half of it, but require time, and the amount you are suggesting is useless, so not recommending wasting that time.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:41:05 PM

yeah I agree with you depending on your destination or purposes to buy bitcoin then?
when you buy bitcoin for the purpose of investment or trade. maybe I will buy at least 1 BTC
Agree with you, but the time now is the time of halving and double up of bitcoin value, so in that case we have to buy as much as we can, I think we have to convest all of our sphere money to bitcoin so that we double them up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:11:38 AM

Agree with you, but the time now is the time of halving and double up of bitcoin value, so in that case we have to buy as much as we can, I think we have to convest all of our sphere money to bitcoin so that we double them up.

We are not quite sure what the effect of halving will be on the price of bitcoin. If ever it goes down, then it's like a window just opened for you to add more bitcoins.
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 819

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:25:30 AM

We are not quite sure what the effect of halving will be on the price of bitcoin. If ever it goes down, then it's like a window just opened for you to add more bitcoins.

I think theres a limitition when to buy bitcoin i think it is based on its supply but if you have lots of money and ready to gamble in btc well its best for now i can feel the halving effect the price is starting to rise daily now and as speculators say it will reach to 700$-1000$ and let see if it really happens. But for now search on program you want to invest to multiply more of your bitcoin.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:47:41 AM

Oh, nice suggestion, but no one has tried that amount to buy or sell for themselves as, it require some time, maybe one second or half of it, but require time, and the amount you are suggesting is useless, so not recommending wasting that time.

the minimum amount is not up to us, if you want to trade then it would be up to your exchanger that you are using and it is usually 0.0001BTC as the smallest amount of trade volume
but if you want to send that amount in a transaction then it would be up to the dust rules (it has changed a couple of times so far) but last time i checked it was around ~5600 satoshi (may have changed) and anything lower than that is dust and will go to miners as fee.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1510

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:36:46 AM

That depends on your risk taking capability. If you are young in age, you can use a good percentage of your salary to buy bitcoin to save for future.

For me I am not buying bitcoin using any fiat currency. I do trading and earn in bitcoin. Also I receive altcoins from some free mining websites, which I use entirely to buy bitcoin. SO I am earning around $200 per month from trading and around $50 from other sources like p2p loans and mining sites.

Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:48:10 AM

I think there's no limit on buying BTC. But if you mean buying more and in terms of wallets there are limits on it . In my own i do buy BTC ..fiat money to BTC there's a limit on my wallet in my country to buy but if i transfer BTC on my blockchain wallet ,i can buy again amount of BTC.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:02:50 AM

Depend on the buyer, seller or store, Here in our store there is no minimum purchase, you can buy as low as you can, in seller they have fee for the bitcoin you will buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: