Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Cryptsy about to fold over???  (Read 8240 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:08:50 PM

This stuff s been dragging for quite some time. It s obvious they cant fix it so they should go under. This is really torture for their clients.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
marioborges

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:25:24 PM

This stuff s been dragging for quite some time. It s obvious they cant fix it so they should go under. This is really torture for their clients.
There is so many past problems with Crypsys. I cant understand how this platform stills in the market. There is no technical problems, only money problems. Anyway, today I can withdraw  IXCoin 5000. Is not easy, I've trade BTC per IXC, I transfer from cryptsy to my wallet,  wait for 2 hours for transaction confirmation.  but I get it!
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:15:48 PM

I think since I signed up on this forum some months ago all I've ever read about Cryptsy is completely negative and scam related. I've never tried their service of course and I'm amazed how they are still functioning taken into consideration the amount of negative attention and publicity.

It used to be the best for altcoin trading. Without it, there would not be so many scam coins.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:31:41 PM

Looks like Vern has left the building.

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:54:03 PM

Don't worry guys, they are building their new HQ under water just like atlantis does Tongue

On more serious note, this is a sign that they will likely to run away with your money
Hurry and take your money out of Cryptsy before it's too late, even though i know that getting your money out of there is a pain
Good things i never keep my money at exchange Roll Eyes
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:24:33 PM

Don't worry guys, they are building their new HQ under water just like atlantis does Tongue

On more serious note, this is a sign that they will likely to run away with your money
Hurry and take your money out of Cryptsy before it's too late, even though i know that getting your money out of there is a pain

I am waiting for 2 weeks now. Even contacted their support but they didn't even bother to reply.

WTF is wrong with them?
teddy5145

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

I am waiting for 2 weeks now. Even contacted their support but they didn't even bother to reply.

WTF is wrong with them?
There's an old trick and i don't know if it still working or not but it's worth a try
Try to convert your coins to altcoin and then withdraw it to another exchange and then turn them back to BTC
Some people managed to withdraw their coins with this trick Wink
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:22:06 AM

It is worse then that ..if this guy is right the head guy now is in China

http://bitcoinnewschannel.com/2016/01/09/paul-vern-cryptsys-ceo-seems-to-have-flown-to-china/

sh*t let the 'mini-gox' sh*tstorm begin.....more FUD the 'press' will be thrilled ..sell lots of ads on their sites or publications Smiley

we just need this and another 'spat' with the developers (core vs others) and China to slap btc down again ...and viola cheap coin Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mickiya

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:56:44 PM

http://bitcoinnewschannel.com/2016/01/09/paul-vern-cryptsys-ceo-seems-to-have-flown-to-china/

sh*t let the 'mini-gox' sh*tstorm begin.....more FUD the 'press' will be thrilled ..sell lots of ads on their sites or publications Smiley

we just need this and another 'spat' with the developers (core vs others) and China to slap btc down again ...and viola cheap coin Smiley

If he fled to China, he will be caught there, maybe by the Chinese users of his exchanges. China has lots of miners and traders, who might become victim of the exchange.
teddy5145

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

If he fled to China, he will be caught there, maybe by the Chinese users of his exchanges. China has lots of miners and traders, who might become victim of the exchange.
I don't think so, many of the people there use huobi for their main exchange and not some shady one like cryptsy
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:50:01 PM

I got the response to my ticket today. It didn't help to resolve anything.
But it looks somebody is still working there.

Anybody else?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:54:48 PM

Anybody else?

Let me guess, they told they re experiencing technical difficulties and their teams are on it, fixing it, right?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Puhi

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:09:34 PM

Anybody else?

Let me guess, they told they re experiencing technical difficulties and their teams are on it, fixing it, right?

Yes... and if I want to cancel my withdraw, I should send the request to support.
But I was still surprised to get anything from them.
teddy5145

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:32:46 PM

Anybody else?

Yes... and if I want to cancel my withdraw, I should send the request to support.
Just cancel your withdraw, its no use waiting for them
Turn your coins to alt coins then transfer into another exchange and then turn it back to BTC
You may lose some coins in the process but it's better than losing all of your coins
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:49:53 PM

Anybody else?

Just cancel your withdraw, its no use waiting for them
Turn your coins to alt coins then transfer into another exchange and then turn it back to BTC
You may lose some coins in the process but it's better than losing all of your coins

This is probably the best way to get some money back there.
You will minimize your potential loss, since they won't accept it anymore.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:02:08 PM

cryptsy will going to be scam sooner or later i read article outside that the site is down.You must to take action before its happen.
The above post maybe the best solution to withdraw your invested..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:40:17 PM

Can someone who left cryptsy tell me which coins are safe to withdraw.
I bought Dash and then my withdrawal is pending.
I bought litecoin and... yes my withdrawal is pending..

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:57:12 PM

You can try Cannabis Coin. Today i had a withdrawal from cryptsy being processed:
Processed   TrxID: d5aebcbb3fb020c3e8c57cc7cd004e1cb743674175895c75b65519907e55f3f1 @ 2016-01-11 17:16:13

The other coins are more difficult. Best way is to buy a little and see if it works.

teddy5145

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:58:53 PM

I heard some people suceed in withdrawing doge coins Wink
mickiya

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:03:43 AM

cryptsy will going to be scam sooner or later i read article outside that the site is down.You must to take action before its happen.
The above post maybe the best solution to withdraw your invested..

Some people can still withdraw coins out of it. But it depends on the types of coin and also the luck of the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: