Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial on how to make AT LEAST 0.12 BTC per month. 1 vouch for Trusted member.  (Read 10488 times)
HardForkComing (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:25:33 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 05:06:47 AM by HardForkComing

Hello,  I'm one of those lazy persons which Bill mentions.
Follow me on twitter where I'll be posting more methods.
https://twitter.com/BitcoinTalkGuy

NO MORE VOUCH COPIES. Check out the reviews. Please stop spamming my inbox with the same question.

Sorry for the delay as it has been a long day for me. I have read the guide and it does make sense and probably works quite well. The guide is short and to the point which is nice, and it is well written. While I can not guarantee that this will work 100% OP is not trying to scam anyone here. For the price, this seems pretty legit to me.

*Disclaimer*

I am not saying buy this guide, but this is definitely not a scam. I have not tried the method, but it is pretty easy to tell it would work.
I must admit, it's quite clever and you can indeed make btc with this method. You can combine this with something else and make even more than 0.12 btc per month. One bad thing although is that if you sell a lot of copies everyone will be doing it Cheesy I'm starting right now! LOL
This thing could turn into something really huge if people who know this technique unite and work together. It can become a huge network. Started with this, will keep you updated! Thanks for the bonus info, it's really useful!
decided to buy the guide and was pleasantly surprised. for the price i expected a quick secret but what i got was a thorough thought out really well written method with clear explanations. i have to say, after reading it something clicked and the potential is very exciting. thank you for making this!
I just bought this. It's a legit method.
This is really smart if you ask me. Do not sell more copies! No need for more competition. That tool provided is awesome btw, will be using it for other purposes too.
I know I'm a new user and my review is as good as a fart in the wind but I have purchased this ebook, and from what I've done already, this has alot of promise. No investing or money needed up. Just an hour or two to set everything up (I like to take my time) and just 5-10mins a day.

Plus, you can do this method as much as you would like to get even more BTC. Now granted I just started using this method in the last 2ish hours but from what I can tell it's a pretty solid idea for monthly btc.
I feel like this is definitely a method that most people might have in the back of their heads. However, what this guide does best is that it goes into detail. While it may not be pretty image-wise, the words are able to describe your goal to make money very well. I don't doubt that this will make money at all and that op will be ready to help out with making money with this method.
Oh my god, I love this ebook so much, thank you my friend!

He Is Legit Got The Method From Him And Its A Keeper. Cheesy

Direct purchase with bitcoin here: https://payivy.com/v/7f91a (If I'm not around)
(You can buy it directly from me as well, so you avoid the hassle to deal with a 3rd party and giving away your e-mail to payivy.com)

I would like to sell a tutorial/guide which can get You more than 0.12 BTC per month (It can be even more btc per month if you work on it.)
if You follow the instructions and invest at least 30 minutes of your time, JUST ONE TIME.
(You can go autopilot).
The more time You invest, the better Smiley

- You don't have to have capital to do this. You do not have to buy or sell anything.
- You don't have to do any affiliation bs.
- You don't need to have any skills. All you need is a brain and to be able to type on a keyboard.
- No surveys or any other things you're aware of. It's MY OWN method.
- If you dedicate your time to this, you can run a business and earn A LOT in the long term.
- This can be done by a 13 years old kid.

Price is 0.05 BTC per copy, and I am not willing to sell more than 10 copies at this time.
If this one becomes successful, I am going to make more tutorials, which pay off even more.
If this gets leaked, I wont make any other tutorials/guides, so everyone will be at a loss. Smiley

I'm currently getting $600+ per month with 2 simple techniques. (Which will be posted in the new tutorials)

All You need is 2 minutes per day. You can multiply this method and earn even more, if You have more time.

If You are interested, PM me here.
I will also provide any answers to your questions through PM.

When You start making money, leave feedback on my profile, so people know I don't sell regular cr*p they've bought in the past and never got any ROI.
There wont be refunds if this gets leaked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:27:27 AM

Hm, this seems very interesting. Does it make money through paypal or btc? Also, I would be more than willing to take the vouch copy. Thanks

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:28:11 AM

Hm, this seems very interesting. Does it make money through paypal or btc? Also, I would be more than willing to take the vouch copy. Thanks
It's BTC related, or it can even PP related. It doesn't involve any way of stealing people's funds.
It's 100% legal.

I have sent You a copy in PM. Let me know if You're able to open it, since I'm using Office on Linux.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:30:18 AM

It's BTC related, or it can even PP related. It doesn't involve any way of stealing people's funds.
It's 100% legal.

I have sent You a copy in PM. Let me know if You're able to open it, since I'm using Office on Linux.

I'm very interested. I'll pm you.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:35:12 AM

It's 100% legal.

I'm very interested. I'll pm you.

Just don't leak any keywords from the document when you post your review Smiley
Need honest opinion, not sweet talk.

Thanks for taking the vouch.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:38:42 AM

I feel like this is definitely a method that most people might have in the back of their heads. However, what this guide does best is that it goes into detail. While it may not be pretty image-wise, the words are able to describe your goal to make money very well. I don't doubt that this will make money at all and that op will be ready to help out with making money with this method.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:40:46 AM

I am not sure if I will add any images. Just made it quickly. If you were able to understand what's it all about, I'm glad. Smiley

Simple things bring You the money. People just overcomplicate it.

Thanks for the review!

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:48:31 AM

Is this just another method on how to sell an ebook in earning BTC by selling the ebook you purchased thing? Grin
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:51:30 AM

Is this just another method on how to sell an ebook in earning BTC by selling the ebook you purchased thing? Grin

Nope. It's nothing stupid. It's in my best interest to get people to buy more tutorials from me in the future, right? Why would I post lame copy paste stuff?
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:52:14 AM

I can say for sure that this is not, also.

HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:52:39 AM

Forgot to mention.

You just setup something, which will take you less than 30 minutes to do (it takes 5 minutes, but let's say it's 30, including tutorial reading).
(One time setup, and you're done)
After that, you will need 1-2 minutes per day to keep it running and earn even more.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:39:19 AM

You need someone to review your document ? Any vouch copies left ?
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:42:36 AM

You need someone to review your document ? Any vouch copies left ?
Unfortunately, there was just 1 copy available.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:57:17 AM

The first technique as we can see is to come up with a ebook with luring people on how to earn bitcoins by simple technique .We all know the possible techniques but the best technique is the one that works for yourself.

Can you guarantee we can make those digits as you've mentioned in your post by the end of the month? Can you gives a solid proof we can anyhow after reading your ebook hit those 0.12 btc's? 0.12BTC'S is not a huge amount ,any good paying signature campaign above Member gives you almost the same amount.Speaking of auto-pilot stuff there no PROVEN METHOD which is not a scam or involves some hack.

However I will buy your book and give it a shot only if you agree that i will no matter what make 0.12 or more than that a month and if I fail to do so you have to refund me for which you've to escrow the funds before hand.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:05:15 AM

However I will buy your book and give it a shot only if you agree that i will no matter what make 0.12 or more than that a month and if I fail to do so you have to refund me for which you've to escrow the funds before hand.

This is the point of all your long sentence.
You want a refund.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:16:28 AM

You want a refund.

Not exactly, stating my demand for wanting a refund with no logical expression as to why I should be when the given description just suffices the meaning of the post.

Also as far as my post is concerned its related to the topic thereby showing my interest in actually purchasing the book as of my experience in Internet Marketing I've came across many such "Make Easy Money tutorials".The seller would however be interested in refunding only I have a valid reason to do so and that's why the detailed explanation.

So if you have something constructive to add to it please do and stop simply spamming the thread.
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:30:43 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 08:45:48 AM by HardForkComing

The first technique as we can see is to come up with a ebook with luring people on how to earn bitcoins by simple technique .We all know the possible techniques but the best technique is the one that works for yourself.

Can you guarantee we can make those digits as you've mentioned in your post by the end of the month? Can you gives a solid proof we can anyhow after reading your ebook hit those 0.12 btc's? 0.12BTC'S is not a huge amount ,any good paying signature campaign above Member gives you almost the same amount.Speaking of auto-pilot stuff there no PROVEN METHOD which is not a scam or involves some hack.

No, you can't get 0.12 by the end of THIS month (It's possible although Smiley ). But you can get it in 1 month from today for sure.

It's not about selling any crappy guides, it's not about anything shady. It's just a simple way to make money by being online for 1-5 minutes per day.

I am willing to give you a vouch copy, since you're a hard nut, lol.
PM me if you're interested. If you find the information valuable, you will send me 0.03 BTC.

Let me know if you want.

PM ean se endiaferei.

PS: If you can't get back 0.03 BTC in 2 weeks, I'm willing to refund you. No need for escrow. I keep my word, and 10 bucks wont change my fate.
I want to continue selling such techniques in here, so I don't want to get my account with negative trust.

Please keep in mind, I'm not a scammer from a 3rd world country. No offense to anyone, but I assume you'll understand what I mean.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:46:23 AM

You want a refund.

But if the method really does or has the ability to make that amount of money per month for you you can send him some donations as a thank you. But if not its a waste of time and waste of money so a refund is necessary. I think
HardForkComing (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:50:51 AM

You want a refund.

But if the method really does or has the ability to make that amount of money per month for you you can send him some donations as a thank you. But if not its a waste of time and waste of money so a refund is necessary. I think
I totally agree.
What I want is feedback from people, that's what matters for me in here. I care about the money as well, that's why I wanna build a high reputation in here and make even more, by selling such guides.

I make much more than 0.12 per month with this technique, but I spend 1-3 hours per day doing this.
For some people who spend a full time (8 hours) per day online, they can even make 1 BTC per month. But this would require 2-3 months of 1-3 invested hours per day online.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:05:22 AM

You want a refund.

I totally agree.
What I want is feedback from people, that's what matters for me in here. I care about the money as well, that's why I wanna build a high reputation in here and make even more, by selling such guides.

I make much more than 0.12 per month with this technique, but I spend 1-3 hours per day doing this.
For some people who spend a full time (8 hours) per day online, they can even make 1 BTC per month. But this would require 2-3 months of 1-3 invested hours per day online.

And you currently dont have that enough trust you needed, im also interested for your method but i also interested to keep my money not to be wasted and to end as donation to scammers(im not saying directly as you) but if you really have the confidence that your method will work for everyone of us you can rather give more vouchers for trusted members to gain the trust you need.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: