Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling under 300 again  (Read 17726 times)
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:13:09 PM

This is nog really a bad thing that happend. For the people who want to buy bitcoins this is a good oppurtunity to do so, so suggest if you have the money buy some bitcoins. For the people who want to sell this is not the best time.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:56:05 PM

Sad days again in bitcoin land... full bear mode enabled.
We will be dropping under 300 within te next 12 hours.

to be honest i don't think that we will ever go below 400$, so of course that we won't go below 300$, and in next 12 hours price will go up only and it won't fall down so don't worry about that, if price would fall by 150$ in 12 hours that would be end for bitcoins as everybody would sell them
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:44:03 PM

Sad days again in bitcoin land... full bear mode enabled.
We will be dropping under 300 within te next 12 hours.

to be honest i don't think that we will ever go below 400$, so of course that we won't go below 300$, and in next 12 hours price will go up only and it won't fall down so don't worry about that, if price would fall by 150$ in 12 hours that would be end for bitcoins as everybody would sell them

Bitcoin has fallen many times and again it has rise up, so even if it falls to 300 I would not be surprised, as I have experienced price ups and downs many times in bitcoin.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:55:17 PM

The chance is really small that the value will fall, we can see that the value is now stable and that is not that bad because there are a lot of people that want to sell their coins.
And I think the time will come soon in the future to sell your Bitcoin with a good profit, just have patience.

The price will not fall below £350 let alone $300. If the price drops below $400, it will be just a few hours.
nobody knows what happened in the future, you or anyone can't predict bitcoin price will fall down or bitcoin price will rise.

In long term, I can predict safely that the bitcoin price will rise to very high level. In the medium term, it will be $800.
a little bit i'm confused with long-term and medium-term too many people always say bitcoin is good for long-term investment. the question is how long we need to wait for sell these investment.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:59:28 PM

We expect that the price will increase soon, especially after the next halving, so there is no great chance -for real- that Bitcoin's price decrease, at least in the nearest future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:05:11 PM

We expect that the price will increase soon, especially after the next halving, so there is no great chance -for real- that Bitcoin's price decrease, at least in the nearest future.

At this price bitcoin has given all a good profit, but truly bitcoin at a price $300 right now or near halving is unexpected.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:44:17 AM

The chance is really small that the value will fall, we can see that the value is now stable and that is not that bad because there are a lot of people that want to sell their coins.
And I think the time will come soon in the future to sell your Bitcoin with a good profit, just have patience.

The price will not fall below £350 let alone $300. If the price drops below $400, it will be just a few hours.
nobody knows what happened in the future, you or anyone can't predict bitcoin price will fall down or bitcoin price will rise.

In long term, I can predict safely that the bitcoin price will rise to very high level. In the medium term, it will be $800.
a little bit i'm confused with long-term and medium-term too many people always say bitcoin is good for long-term investment. the question is how long we need to wait for sell these investment.

You don't want to wait too long, till now you maintained patience, now you are near to get the reward, so wait till halving, after that it is predicted that the price rise to be definitely above $800, wait for halving, the reward will be yours.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kurt14

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:02:45 AM

Though there is still a chance to drop that low, I don't think that it will happen now or this coming months... Maybe after the effect of the halving subsides, then we'll watch for it if there will really be a dump that will come...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:04:28 AM

Though there is still a chance to drop that low, I don't think that it will happen now or this coming months... Maybe after the effect of the halving subsides, then we'll watch for it if there will really be a dump that will come...

Never say never when it comes to Bitcoin, but I really can't see the price go below $300 again this year. And definitely not after the halving. The chances of seeing the price go slightly below $400 are however still present.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

It can happen but it will not happen any time soon I think. The price is now on it's way up so I think that it will $500 instead of $300. But it would be a good thing for people that want to buy coins if the price was below $300.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:58:52 AM

It can happen but it will not happen any time soon I think. The price is now on it's way up so I think that it will $500 instead of $300. But it would be a good thing for people that want to buy coins if the price was below $300.

Someone posted yesterday that the price yesterday was the same as the price 24hours earlier, 7 days earlier and 1 month earlier($420) - that certainly looks correct. When will this rise you're predicting start?

Also, why will a price below $300 be a good thing for people that want to buy coins? Surely it's the direction the market is moving in (i.e. the relative price, positive or negative) that matters, not the absolute price? If price hits $300 my decision whether to buy or sell is going to predicated on direction, not the fact that price has hit $300. If price is falling dramatically there's little chance I'm going to think "well, price has hit $300, time to buy" - I'm going to wait and see if direction turns around.

This space intentionally left blank.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

Someone posted yesterday that the price yesterday was the same as the price 24hours earlier, 7 days earlier and 1 month earlier($420) - that certainly looks correct. When will this rise you're predicting start?

Also, why will a price below $300 be a good thing for people that want to buy coins? Surely it's the direction the market is moving in (i.e. the relative price, positive or negative) that matters, not the absolute price? If price hits $300 my decision whether to buy or sell is going to predicated on direction, not the fact that price has hit $300. If price is falling dramatically there's little chance I'm going to think "well, price has hit $300, time to buy" - I'm going to wait and see if direction turns around.

The price is very stable recently compared to the price volatility a few years ago. So it is good for mass adoption.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

The price is very stable recently compared to the price volatility a few years ago. So it is good for mass adoption.

it's not the stability that bring the adoption, it's the opposite, and at present there will be no real stability ever, it's an illusion

the market right now it look stable because there is no movements, no trading, no massive playing by bot or average joe buying in
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

it's not the stability that bring the adoption, it's the opposite, and at present there will be no real stability ever, it's an illusion

the market right now it look stable because there is no movements, no trading, no massive playing by bot or average joe buying in

I see it as calmth before the storm. I have the feeling that the market can move massively at any time. It's too calm at this point. But I don't really mind the price being relatively stable as it is right now. It's nice to see my coins keep their value the same for a longer period of time. Great for people that are using Bitcoin as store of wealth.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:44:19 PM

I don't think that the bitcoin price will crash so much like $300, maybe it will happen once or twice until the halving is reached but it would be for short time, I'm expecting a higher rate like $600.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:45:21 AM

I don't think that the bitcoin price will crash so much like $300, maybe it will happen once or twice until the halving is reached but it would be for short time, I'm expecting a higher rate like $600.

Who knows...Price is volatile enough that when someone with large capital do a buy or sell, price movement is seen..Though by now the chance of going to below $300 is still very small...But it's true that after the halving, there might be a price drop might be minimal also..
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

Who knows...Price is volatile enough that when someone with large capital do a buy or sell, price movement is seen..Though by now the chance of going to below $300 is still very small...But it's true that after the halving, there might be a price drop might be minimal also..

Both the sides have huge walls that need to be broken in order for this price to happen, and even $600...
For the buy side, you need huge cash as well as for the sell side, you will need a lot of BTC for that to happen, and according to me, whales are smart enough to know they must not take such steps whilst they are still making lots and lots of money even with the stable markets...

fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:04:56 PM

Both the sides have huge walls that need to be broken in order for this price to happen, and even $600...
For the buy side, you need huge cash as well as for the sell side, you will need a lot of BTC for that to happen, and according to me, whales are smart enough to know they must not take such steps whilst they are still making lots and lots of money even with the stable markets...

The whales are making a lot of money at the moment. They sell at $430 and buy at $410. That is easy money for them.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:16:28 PM

The whales are making a lot of money at the moment. They sell at $430 and buy at $410. That is easy money for them.

These guys can manipulate the market, so they can make a lot of money out of the small fish like us.

Kasmonian

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:56:20 PM

The bitcoin price has risen to $460 again. It was the similar price to last December. If it breaks that level, the price will rise further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: