Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling under 300 again  (Read 17726 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

I don't think that the bitcoin price will crash so much like $300, maybe it will happen once or twice until the halving is reached but it would be for short time, I'm expecting a higher rate like $600.

Who knows...Price is volatile enough that when someone with large capital do a buy or sell, price movement is seen..Though by now the chance of going to below $300 is still very small...But it's true that after the halving, there might be a price drop might be minimal also..

Both the sides have huge walls that need to be broken in order for this price to happen, and even $600...
For the buy side, you need huge cash as well as for the sell side, you will need a lot of BTC for that to happen, and according to me, whales are smart enough to know they must not take such steps whilst they are still making lots and lots of money even with the stable markets...

The whales are making a lot of money at the moment. They sell at $430 and buy at $410. That is easy money for them.

that's depend it's a sum zero game, some of them are feeding other whales, so not all of them are making money many are losing between each other

and thus that are making money, are losing some in other waves of dumping
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:55:10 AM

I don't think that the bitcoin price will crash so much like $300, maybe it will happen once or twice until the halving is reached but it would be for short time, I'm expecting a higher rate like $600.

Who knows...Price is volatile enough that when someone with large capital do a buy or sell, price movement is seen..Though by now the chance of going to below $300 is still very small...But it's true that after the halving, there might be a price drop might be minimal also..

Both the sides have huge walls that need to be broken in order for this price to happen, and even $600...
For the buy side, you need huge cash as well as for the sell side, you will need a lot of BTC for that to happen, and according to me, whales are smart enough to know they must not take such steps whilst they are still making lots and lots of money even with the stable markets...

The whales are making a lot of money at the moment. They sell at $430 and buy at $410. That is easy money for them.

that's depend it's a sum zero game, some of them are feeding other whales, so not all of them are making money many are losing between each other

It is negative sum game. They have to pay exchange fees. But I think most big whales will win from smaller ones.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:47:59 AM

It is negative sum game. They have to pay exchange fees. But I think most big whales will win from smaller ones.

Trading itself does not create value for the investors as a whole as the traders have to pay fee to the exchanges.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:23:25 AM

We are not going to that low and as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise slowly and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The bad thing is that you never know when it will stop rising so you have to choose also the right moment to sell it.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:43:41 AM

We are not going to that low and as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise slowly and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The bad thing is that you never know when it will stop rising so you have to choose also the right moment to sell it.

Yeah that's it now 1 btc to 300$ never can possible because its worth already have achieve 453$ at a moment and again rising up and I hope there are no any issue to decrease its price so who are holding btc its good for them.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:34:33 PM

Trading itself does not create value for the investors as a whole as the traders have to pay fee to the exchanges.
Yes, the traders have also some hurdles at there, because the fluctuations are a little small and the so because of the exchanges fees the traders are not going to earn good amount but I think this situation will be sold sooner.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:22:07 PM

Yeah that's it now 1 btc to 300$ never can possible because its worth already have achieve 453$ at a moment and again rising up and I hope there are no any issue to decrease its price so who are holding btc its good for them.

$300 not possible because the price is not at the $450 level? What you say doesn't make much sense. How about the price reaching its ATH which was over $1100 and then kept falling till around $170-$180? Is there something you want to say about that?
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:55:56 AM

We are not going to that low and that is because you can now already see that the value is going to be higher and you see that it is also now rising slowly and that is perfect.
It is especially perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:37:20 AM

But I think the exchange fees are not that much high which are stopping the traders to trade their coins, and still they can earn a good amount if there occur a good gap between the buy and sell price.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:42:55 AM

The bitcoin price has risen to $460 again. It was the similar price to last December. If it breaks that level, the price will rise further.

I am pretty sure that bitcoin price will keep on rising till halving. But after halving who knows what will happen to bitcoins. If everyone sells at that time , it will not be good for bitcoins
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:57:21 PM

Yes, now the price is not going to drop down but the price is increasing and so we cannot say now that the price will come again to $300 but we have to think about the value of $700 and above that as in front of us is halving whivh will tend the price to increase.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:04:13 PM

Yes, now the price is not going to drop down but the price is increasing and so we cannot say now that the price will come again to $300 but we have to think about the value of $700 and above that as in front of us is halving whivh will tend the price to increase.

Yeah bitcoin falling back to $300  seems to be impossible at a moment as price is continuously rising and it will  reach  to higher level when we get closer to halving.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:09:12 PM

the price will surely not fall that much in my opinion because of a variety of reasons, people are really interested in bitcoin at the moment and they are willing to invest in order to make profit

in my opinion the price will grow significantly in the near future thus allowing us all to make a lot of money, 300 is impossible right now, its more possible that the price will go to the new all time high
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

This thread was opened six months ago and I think it should be closed right now, because it seems more than unlikely to watch the bitcoin price falling towards such low level. Even the $400 level seems really hard to be reached again.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:09:12 AM

Yeah bitcoin falling back to $300  seems to be impossible at a moment as price is continuously rising and it will  reach  to higher level when we get closer to halving.

Not impossible, just not that likely (for now). We have plenty of times seen the price get beaten to the ground to levels people were thinking to never see them again. But it still happened. Nothing can rise without falling back heavily every now and then.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:22:25 AM

Will he fall under 300 for sure? everyone says he's just increasing why would he fall down to
such a low value. I don't care what he's doing he only needs to rise not fall come on...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:31:43 AM

This thread was opened six months ago and I think it should be closed right now, because it seems more than unlikely to watch the bitcoin price falling towards such low level. Even the $400 level seems really hard to be reached again.

nah, apart from the obvious spam fest, i think it should not be closed. this is a big lesson for everybody.

from time to time somebody bumps one of these FUD topics from these known FUD spreaders kwukduck and a couple of others, and it proves their real intentions. and shows they are full of it whenever they say it is going to fall under xyz.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:52:30 AM

As you can see you see that the value is going to be more worth and that would be nice but it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is the problem.
But it wont reduce and that is the problem but it is also hard to know what will happen in the future.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:48:12 PM

These guys can manipulate the market, so they can make a lot of money out of the small fish like us.
The value is not going down now and that is quite nice because it is now rising slowly and that is perfect for the most people who already have Bitcoin so they can earn more money later maybe.
But it is of course hard to know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:58:33 PM

These guys can manipulate the market, so they can make a lot of money out of the small fish like us.
The value is not going down now and that is quite nice because it is now rising slowly and that is perfect for the most people who already have Bitcoin so they can earn more money later maybe.
But it is of course hard to know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.

not a problem at all. that's what's making bitcoin interesting for traders. if everyone knew what would happen with the price then we all would be a millionaire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: