Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling under 300 again  (Read 17726 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:24:18 PM

it will not happen again, because I think this will form the beginning of the rise of its price, I guess after bitcoin prices rose to the height, it will become more popular among the public

yes I hope it will not happen again, but it seems very likely, halving difficult to predict, it could have an impact to the price reduction.
but I hope we will have a stable price and the lowest at 400, and in the future it will continue to rise.

We might not see the $400 in the near future. If the price trades at a new range, the bottom could be $470.

$470 is too low we will never see anything below then $500 in future, so $300 is something unbelievable and out of the reach now, so no need to worry for sure.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:27:22 AM

it will not happen again, because I think this will form the beginning of the rise of its price, I guess after bitcoin prices rose to the height, it will become more popular among the public

yes I hope it will not happen again, but it seems very likely, halving difficult to predict, it could have an impact to the price reduction.
but I hope we will have a stable price and the lowest at 400, and in the future it will continue to rise.

We might not see the $400 in the near future. If the price trades at a new range, the bottom could be $470.
No we are going to not to be that low and that is because it was already low and it have now to rise in the future because there must be a time that we have to sell it.
And maybe next year it will be possible that we can earn some money with Bitcoin but just have to wait and see for what will happen with the currency.

Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:21:22 PM

No we are going to not to be that low and that is because it was already low and it have now to rise in the future because there must be a time that we have to sell it.
And maybe next year it will be possible that we can earn some money with Bitcoin but just have to wait and see for what will happen with the currency.

I agree with this. The bitcoin will stay around the $520 level for a few weeks before the halving.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:55:17 PM

The bitcoin price has been around $570 for a few days. it seems the price is very strong, it will not drop soon.

I agree with this. The bitcoin will stay around the $520 level for a few weeks before the halving.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:16:21 PM

The bitcoin price has been around $570 for a few days. it seems the price is very strong, it will not drop soon.

i hope you realize that we are at $570 right now and there's no sign of it dropping back to $520 any time soon.
Ptcl

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:30:03 PM

Bitcoin now never fall below 300$
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:56:41 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 08:21:55 AM by bestluck

you are true we might not see $400 again, but only if we remained with bitcoin and if we preferred bitcoin as our regular currency and did not converted them to fiat. and if we leaved it after getting some profit from it then bitcoin will no longer in a potential to give us profit any more, so we have to support bitcoin.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

i hope you realize that we are at $570 right now and there's no sign of it dropping back to $520 any time soon.
i cut the long replies .btw.i agree that it will not go down as $520 and not even down $300 as we see now and most of us are expecting  a price increase by week till the end of halving .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:53:07 PM

i cut the long replies .btw.i agree that it will not go down as $520 and not even down $300 as we see now and most of us are expecting  a price increase by week till the end of halving .

There is no reason for the price to drop to the $300s as that is simply too low for Bitcoin. Especially after the block halving when block rewards are down to 12.5 BTC. But that doesn't mean that we won't test $500 again this or next month. Everything is possible in a market this volatile.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:26:51 PM

There is no reason for the price to drop to the $300s as that is simply too low for Bitcoin. Especially after the block halving when block rewards are down to 12.5 BTC. But that doesn't mean that we won't test $500 again this or next month. Everything is possible in a market this volatile.
Keep in mind this thread was made back in 2015, November, and so going below $300 was a reasonable prediction for its time. Now it isn't accurate for obvious reasons, but there is no point speculating about it at this point unless you're desperately trying to find threads to post on.

We won't be going back to $300 for the foreseeable future. /thread
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:07:43 AM

Yes. The title should be changed to "falling under 500 again". There is a possibility for the price to fall below $500.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:11:24 AM

Yes. The title should be changed to "falling under 500 again". There is a possibility for the price to fall below $500.

I think a title "Falling below $400 again" is more appropriate as after the block halving we'll dive below $500 in a very short time.
TravisNeko

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:06:02 AM

The value of Bitcoin is not going to that low and that is because the value of Bitcoin started already to rise so that is nice for the people with Bitcoin that is waiting for a price increase.
But there will be always a chance that it can reduce but the value is small now, because it was stable for a long time.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:10:22 AM

I think a title "Falling below $400 again" is more appropriate as after the block halving we'll dive below $500 in a very short time.

I do not think so. If there is no price pump before the halving, ie, the price stay below $600, the price will not go below $500.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:10:48 PM

I do not think so. If there is no price pump before the halving, ie, the price stay below $600, the price will not go below $500.

I like this logic. The big pump will lead big dump. If the price is rising steadily, there will be no big price drop.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:49:05 PM

The price may stabilize or fall a little, but I would be shocked if it went below $450-500 again.
(Unless there was some SERIOUS market manipulation going on.)

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

probably what you say is right until halving comes but after halving comes i'm not sure with what you say maybe price might goes down to below $300 like before.

RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:42:48 AM

probably what you say is right until halving comes but after halving comes i'm not sure with what you say maybe price might goes down to below $300 like before.

$300 is the history for the bitcoin price. After the halving, the mining cost for each bitcoin is around $500.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:21:34 AM

For the Bitcoin to fall under 300 Dollar again is possible especially with the halving coming. It would not be a bad thing because then I can buy more coins then now. The price is now is pretty high.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:22:50 AM

i dont think you know what the price is right now so i dont think he would ever hit the 300 again and under the 300 i dont think so. The price will only rice at this point maybe drop a little bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: