Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling under 300 again  (Read 17726 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:05:37 AM

Buying something that was once almost $1200 for less than $300 is a good thing. The only way this wouldn’t be a good thing is if you think Bitcoin is dead, and it is heading down to Ground Zero.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:22:22 AM

For the Bitcoin to fall under 300 Dollar again is possible especially with the halving coming. It would not be a bad thing because then I can buy more coins then now. The price is now is pretty high.

So, you think it's possible for the price to fall back to $300 because of the block halving? How so? In the runup to the block halving the price has been increasing rapidly. After the block halving I expect the price to come down again, but not that low!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:24:42 AM

Nothing is sure with bitcoin, so we can't completely deny it but the possibilities were very low. When it was sustaining around $385 for a long many thought it might happen soon but the growth took place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Flademago

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:03:17 AM

There is no need to discuss this any more. The title should be changed to  "Falling under 550 again" or something else.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:11:09 AM

Sad days again in bitcoin land... full bear mode enabled.
We will be dropping under 300 within te next 12 hours.

What's so cool about being a bear? IDK, but IMO a bull is much more interesting to look at Tongue

Anyway... No point for a long term bear market right now, although there may be little adjustments here and there. The upcoming halving is going to bring the bitcoin price up up up Grin
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:15:45 AM

What's so cool about being a bear? IDK, but IMO a bull is much more interesting to look at Tongue

Anyway... No point for a long term bear market right now, although there may be little adjustments here and there. The upcoming halving is going to bring the bitcoin price up up up Grin

I am long term bull of the bitcoin. But it also depends on the behaviour of the bitcoin development team.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:32:13 AM

We are not going down and that is because you also already see now that the value of Bitcoin started to rise slowly and that is nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
The only thing that they have just to do is just hold it for a long time and sell it on the right moment.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:32:51 AM

We are not going down and that is because you also already see now that the value of Bitcoin started to rise slowly and that is nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
The only thing that they have just to do is just hold it for a long time and sell it on the right moment.

I already have bitcoin, but I want more, so I want to the price to be lower so that I can buy more and hold.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:48:22 AM

Whoever summoned this thread from the dead should lose all of his/her/them bitcoin right now.
We are around 600$ and we are not even close to fall back to 300$
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

For the Bitcoin to fall under 300 Dollar again is possible especially with the halving coming. It would not be a bad thing because then I can buy more coins then now. The price is now is pretty high.
I don't agree with you because the price of bitcoin is still very low and very likely to fall to below 300 dollars but for buy bitcoin now is not worth because the price has rising in a weeks and potential get dump before price back to rise again.

Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:27:09 AM

I don't agree with you because the price of bitcoin is still very low and very likely to fall to below 300 dollars but for buy bitcoin now is not worth because the price has rising in a weeks and potential get dump before price back to rise again.

You can say whatever you want. But I think the $300 is a price will not be reached again unless bitcoin become unused.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:33:37 AM

You have to know that the value is going to rise for a long time but you have to know that the value of Bitcoin needs time to rise.
And it reach also now a higher value so that is really nice, but you have to know that it will takes a long time until you can make profit.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:42:49 AM

You have to know that the value is going to rise for a long time but you have to know that the value of Bitcoin needs time to rise.
And it reach also now a higher value so that is really nice, but you have to know that it will takes a long time until you can make profit.

I think so. We will have to be very patient to wait for the price to rise. In the mean time, we will have to work hard to support the community.
Auponef

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:06:26 AM

I think so. We will have to be very patient to wait for the price to rise. In the mean time, we will have to work hard to support the community.

I do some bitcoin mining to support and secure the network. I also spend some bitcoin to help the circulation.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:24:41 AM

I think that the price is not going to fall under 300 Dollar anytime soon know it is possible that in the future the price will go down again and reach 300 Dollar. At the moment the price is still rising and up to the 700 Dollar.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

You can say whatever you want. But I think the $300 is a price will not be reached again unless bitcoin become unused.

But we can see some possibilities that it will be happen since bitcoin holders and people will surely sell all their coins that they stake for a long time and this upcoming july is really a spectacular month in this year since this month will tell the fortune of bitcoin if it will down or stable, but i really hope it will not down for more so we can still earn more with it.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:10:26 AM

But we can see some possibilities that it will be happen since bitcoin holders and people will surely sell all their coins that they stake for a long time and this upcoming july is really a spectacular month in this year since this month will tell the fortune of bitcoin if it will down or stable, but i really hope it will not down for more so we can still earn more with it.

Price may fall after the halving as majority of people will sell their coins, but I don't think it will go back to $300 as that value is not possible now, may be $450 can be the maximum bottom.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:35:07 AM

Grin

Neeever again... Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:52:16 AM

Grin

Neeever again... Cool

Yup, not possible to fall that low now, and if it falls that low many people will loose their faith in bitcoin and will switch to some other product for making investments.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

Grin

Neeever again... Cool

Yup, not possible to fall that low now, and if it falls that low many people will loose their faith in bitcoin and will switch to some other product for making investments.

only noobs will lose faith in bitcoin if the price drops that low. remember the all time high of $1200? literally no one was expecting the price to fall down to sub $200 prices again. but it did happen. never say never when it comes to bitcoin. bitcoin has proven people wrong many times already. if i see the price drop to such a low price level, then i will buy as many coins as i can with a big smile. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: