Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for FCN & MCN coins?  (Read 4811 times)
TheLastSpicyTuna (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:02:05 AM

Hi all

i search after a wallet for FCN and MCN coins, so i can convert it to orther currency, can sombordy help me? i'm pretty new to crypto-coins, i use MineGate to CPU farming, and the only valuta i can find a good online wallet so i can convert from one to ahorther valuta its BCN i search still where i can open more accounts and despoit my valuta and convert it to ahothrer valutas.

hope i can get help here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:14:55 AM

Hi all

i search after a wallet for FCN and MCN coins, so i can convert it to orther currency, can sombordy help me? i'm pretty new to crypto-coins, i use MineGate to CPU farming, and the only valuta i can find a good online wallet so i can convert from one to ahorther valuta its BCN i search still where i can open more accounts and despoit my valuta and convert it to ahothrer valutas.

hope i can get help here Smiley

If you're just going to exchange them, why don't you deposit them to an exchange directly, convert them into BCN or BTC and withdraw?

TheLastSpicyTuna (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:16:48 AM

Hmmm, can i exchange it asap whitout a crypto-wallet? Smiley

right now i use one to convert it from on to a orhter curreny but on that site its require i got a wallet first, :/
altcoinhosting

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:22:16 AM

Hmmm, can i exchange it asap whitout a crypto-wallet? Smiley

right now i use one to convert it from on to a orhter curreny but on that site its require i got a wallet first, :/

So, you basically withdrew your coins from minergate, sent them trough a wallet, transferred them to an exchange, exchanged them, withdrew them to a different wallet...

In this scenario, you have to maintain several wallets, and always pay a lot of transfer fees...

I would propose: withdraw the coins to an exchange, exchange them to BTC, withdraw them to your own wallet. In this case you only have to maintain 1 wallet... Bitcoin even has HD wallets where you don't need to download the whole blockchain.
This way, it'll save you on transfer fees, disk space, and maintenance time.

TheLastSpicyTuna (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:24:01 AM

i use https://hitbtc.com i found the url on Google now ^^ now i can thanges the currency to ahouter currenys! Tongue thanks for you help
altcoinhosting

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Never used that one... But it looks OK.
Just remember: never leave to much coins in an exchange...

Just exchange them, and withdraw them as soon as you've accumulated enough to make it economical feasible (if you withdraw to little, the fees will outnumber the withdrawal).
Exchanges have the tendency to close wallets, get hacked, steal or go bancrupt... You don't want that to happen when you have $50+ on their books Wink

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:45:04 PM

There is not a Web wallet for FCN & MCN coins, where you can exchange them. Only most popular altcoins, like Doge, Dash have Web walets, where you can exchange them instantly, like www.cryptonator.comGrin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: