Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Cheap Memory!  (Read 810 times)
bargain (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:28:25 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 05:07:17 PM by bargain

I'll set up a large amount of free accounts for you with Google Drive or OneDrive... ETC...
0.0001 btc per free account!
Maximum order: 0.1 btc or 1000 user accounts (in one batch)!
Just email bargainbitcoin@yahoo.co.uk with your number of accounts, your desired email address (please check avaliablility on desired platform!)
Also specify the platform that you want to use
Use the subject of user accounts

EXAMPLE Subject HERE! (USE THIS FOR ALL MESSAGES: MESSAGES WITHOUT THIS SUBJECT WILL BE IGNORED!)
Code:
Your Bitcointalk Account Making Offer!

Then use this text to state the number of accounts you want!
Code:
Number of Accounts You Want:
Platform's Website (E.G drive.google.com or onedrive.com):
Username you want:
Name (if any that will be added to your account):
Other Information (you feel may be necessary!):
Your Email:
Your Second Email (optional):

Email for more information with a subject of: HELP, ACCOUNT CREATION SERVICE
Passwords will be sent in an encrypted microsoft word 2010 document, you can request a version of the document compatable with your software, however, security is not promised if you request a different version!

Thank you
Bargain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:27:37 PM

If i am not mistaken here, you are selling google cloud stuffs, i am interested in google cloud rdps from any country let me know how fast this can be done and the warranty you can offer on it.

bargain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:18:52 PM

If i am not mistaken here, you are selling google cloud stuffs, i am interested in google cloud rdps from any country let me know how fast this can be done and the warranty you can offer on it.

If you didn't read the PM. I am creating a service to make bulk accounts that are usually free for users, if this is not want then sorry. I don't know what RDPs is but if it is a FREE service then I can set it up for you on your computer though I would need to research further into it (this will take up to a week)! Please direct me to the webpage for RDPs first.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:56:21 PM

If you didn't read the PM. I am creating a service to make bulk accounts that are usually free for users, if this is not want then sorry. I don't know what RDPs is but if it is a FREE service then I can set it up for you on your computer though I would need to research further into it (this will take up to a week)! Please direct me to the webpage for RDPs first.
RDP, is a remote desktop protocol and it can be found on window vps. It is just like a computer desktop and it is free on google cloud.
I hope this little information is helpful.

bargain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:37:04 PM

RDP, is a remote desktop protocol and it can be found on window vps. It is just like a computer desktop and it is free on google cloud.
I hope this little information is helpful.

Please could you provide me with the web address/URL of the service?
alwinlinzee

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:20:38 AM

@ bargain Please could you provide me with the web address/URL of the service?
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/managed-vms

bargain (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:15:01 PM

@ bargain Please could you provide me with the web address/URL of the service?

Is it accounts with the Virtual Machine that You need on the web adress below?
OR
Just app engine accounts?
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/whatisgoogleappengine

(I only ask as the managed-vms are charged for creating accounts where as the app engine accounts are free!)

Thank you for your Co-operation
Bargain
bargain (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:50:27 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 05:27:53 PM by bargain

I will take this time to suggest more accounts that can be created, as my OP may be confusing to some!
(0.0001 btc negotiable per account creation)
(no maximum accounts now!)
Onedrive (free account): 15gb free
Googledrive (free account): 15gb free
Surdoc (free account):100GB free
Weiyun (free account, but in chinese so may be difficult to understand unless google translate is used on website): 1TB free
OTHER FREE ACCOUNTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR CREATION (providing no IP tracking is used on site!)

PM (bargain) or Email (bargainbitcoin@yahoo.co.uk) For more information and applications!

Thank you
Bargain!
bargain (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: