Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lestherat - giving false negatives without reason.  (Read 526 times)
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:08:43 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 11:52:11 AM by Lahvacekmoney

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=400415 - this user left me negative with " This Scammer ask for a loan and never paid. Be careful. "

I had no defaulted loan,i never scam members here..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:58:16 AM

i never scam members here..
I have a history of running ponzi,i know
You were saying? Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:15:55 PM

i never scam members here..
I have a history of running ponzi,i know
You were saying? Roll Eyes

Please shut up about my ponzi site because it's outdated now.. The site is down and investors are paid Smiley I have 2 neutral rating but no red flag of scam,only red flags of my ponzi history Smiley
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:44:24 AM

Technically, if you have a history of running a ponzi before then you did scam some of your customers in there. Anyway, if you are not gulty then just ignore.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:26:00 AM

You have negative trust from Vod, who is on default trust.
Why are you bothered by negative trust from lestherat, who is not on default trust? Trust is not moderated and trust from lestherat really does not matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: