Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reminder, if you sell something for BTC, sign up a deal for Bitcoin Black Friday  (Read 1130 times)
JonHolmquist (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 101

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

It's always free to sign up a Black Friday deal for Bitcoin Businesses.

BitcoinBlackFriday is the largest Bitcoin shopping campaign of the year. It's basically free advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:06:43 PM

Yeah I'm repping the signature campaign for the same ! Also this is going to be massive considering the amount and hard work they have put in terms of advertisement and promotion .Really eager to shop some nice deals hoping the servers won't crash !
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:39:46 PM

Yeah I'm repping the signature campaign for the same ! Also this is going to be massive considering the amount and hard work they have put in terms of advertisement and promotion .Really eager to shop some nice deals hoping the servers won't crash !

This campaign is one of the best campaign in the history of bitcoin promotion. Suppose 2/3k merchants would sign up. We could buy millions of products with bitcoin this black friday.

Wouldn't the the best? So yes sign up merchants. It's a win win situation.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:21:20 PM

BitcoinBlackFriday is the largest Bitcoin shopping campaign of the year. It's basically free advertising.

I sent some mails to my favourite merchants.

Can they contact you directly? Maybe by mail?

Reason is i got questions from them and you can answer them better I think?
JonHolmquist (OP)

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:04:43 PM

I sent some mails to my favourite merchants.

Can they contact you directly? Maybe by mail?

Reason is i got questions from them and you can answer them better I think?

Contact@bitcoinblackfriday.com

I'm more than happy to answer questions.

-J

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:02:37 AM

I wonder what kind of volume the site is going to generate? Do you know if this is the first year they're doing it?

It would be great to know how much bitcoin was spent on these retailers along with how much bitcoin was saved due to all the deals. I hope a lot of people show up...the signature campaign is doing a great job keeping this in front of everyone (and it's paying well too!)

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:35:16 AM

Shirtoshi is a small batch site for bitcoin-related shirts, featuring comical sayings like "Bitcoin Billionaire" and "Bitcoin the honey badger of money". Bitcoin deals site Coin Forest has brought back a Shirtoshi tee and for Black Friday customers can get this shirt pictured above at a 40% discount off the regular rate.
Shirtoshi interesting me,this is something different than 8 great deals on bitcoin black friday.
JonHolmquist (OP)

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

I wonder what kind of volume the site is going to generate? Do you know if this is the first year they're doing it?

It would be great to know how much bitcoin was spent on these retailers along with how much bitcoin was saved due to all the deals. I hope a lot of people show up...the signature campaign is doing a great job keeping this in front of everyone (and it's paying well too!)

This is the fourth year of Bitcoin Black Friday.

JonHolmquist (OP)

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 06:16:14 PM

There's still time to sign up a deal!

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:33:44 PM

I have no idea about it to be honest.This is my first year witnessing this event.They're putting a lot of effort so I'am assuming it will be something great.Also people are quite hyped up about it as they have conformed more than 2000 merchants who're ready to sell stuff.There are rumors about the prices of bitcoins going really high on that particular day .
JonHolmquist (OP)

Jon Holmquist

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:20:56 PM

I have no idea about it to be honest.This is my first year witnessing this event.They're putting a lot of effort so I'am assuming it will be something great.Also people are quite hyped up about it as they have conformed more than 2000 merchants who're ready to sell stuff.There are rumors about the prices of bitcoins going really high on that particular day .

I'm excited for tomorrow Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: