Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING Paypal VERIFIED Account USA*UK*..EUROPE + IBAN  (Read 453 times)
extracoinrome (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

Just as indicated above. I have been using paypal for the past 14 year's. I have my up & down,good and bad experiences with paypal within these period.

Recently, i stumbled across a powerful secret that has helped me to withdraw 1800 USD from a 14-year's old account which has been limited.

Now, i'm using same strategy to help other's by creating and verifying pp account with REAL bank account [no virtual card,withdrawing fund from limited account..ecc]

"Don't take enticing word's of men because men are deceptive. watch out for proof and action"

I'm here to back up this service with action and hard work in order to help everyone grow financial in this community. I know this because your business will boom if, you can handle dispute,account limitation in the right approach.

For this reason i'm not requesting your bitcoins, just send your request through the comment by indicating type of account i.e USA pp account.

I will reply via PM with price quotation. Deposit & release fund ONLY when satisfy with service.

MONEY GUARANTEE : And, if for any reason your are not satisfy with the account, you have 60 days (enough time) to return details of the account for a FULL REFUND [+ bonus of 0.005 btc) just for giving this a trial.

Disclaimer : the money guarantee is not applicable if, buyer has engaged in any illegal activities that has lead to suspension of account.

Thanks
Ben
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chanlance

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:26:27 AM

Its unfortunate you are a newbie but is your service up and running
extracoinrome (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:01:16 AM

Its unfortunate you are a newbie but is your service up and running

Pls,could you clarify the above statement?

Pls, ignore the question above, now i understand what you mean't by"Its unfortunate you are a newbie but is your service up and running "
IvanRussia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

Wich country better (  Less problems with PayPal )  ? And can you recieve phone call/sms to your PayPal phone, because I need PayPal API and PayPal ask for additional verifiecation via Phone number

And primary question - price
extracoinrome (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

Wich country better (  Less problems with PayPal )  ? And can you recieve phone call/sms to your PayPal phone, because I need PayPal API and PayPal ask for additional verifiecation via Phone number

And primary question - price

Hello Ivan, presently, where do you live?

Well, the account will work perfectly in any country if, these countries are not excluded on paypal list
Yes, account will be phone verified, however, i do provide sms forwarding services up to 2-3 times upon request.

Which country better (  Less problems with PayPal )-The safest & cheapest means of getting & mainteining paypal account is by opening account based on your location. I can also open paypal account outside your current location but, be prepare for the use/purchase of VPN/IP tool after this account has been attivated

Price : 20 dollar

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: