Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we sit at $310-$340 for 2 more years?  (Read 15542 times)
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:46:54 PM

The main point is that bitcoin unlike the fiat currencies has a cap for the total quantity that can be in circulation. This economic point of view is that it will become a scarce commodity and we all know what follows when something even slightly valuable becomes scarce, except for those still trapped in the stone age

That is right. As long as bitcoin becomes widely used, its price will rise eventually, in line with usage.
There is a small possibility that it can happen but the chance is small because you have to know that the price of Bitcoin is now still rising so that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will actually happen with the value of Bitcoin

Yep, you can say that it is directly equivalent. The more people who use this, the higher value it gets.

That has been proven in the history of bitcoin. When there are very few users, it was worth $0.01, it is $700 now.

The price dropped again to $550. I think the price could stay around the $550 to 700 level for a few more months.

We are back to 582 in bitstamp and it's rising now. I think the bottom was 540 and now is time to continue the rise.

The price is just below $700 now. I am glad I did not sell below the $550 price. Any way, I will hold it for long term.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dingmei1

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

No matter how the price fluctuations, I will not sell, I intend to hold long-term.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:21:01 AM

The main point is that bitcoin unlike the fiat currencies has a cap for the total quantity that can be in circulation. This economic point of view is that it will become a scarce commodity and we all know what follows when something even slightly valuable becomes scarce, except for those still trapped in the stone age

That is right. As long as bitcoin becomes widely used, its price will rise eventually, in line with usage.
There is a small possibility that it can happen but the chance is small because you have to know that the price of Bitcoin is now still rising so that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will actually happen with the value of Bitcoin

Yep, you can say that it is directly equivalent. The more people who use this, the higher value it gets.

That has been proven in the history of bitcoin. When there are very few users, it was worth $0.01, it is $700 now.

The price dropped again to $550. I think the price could stay around the $550 to 700 level for a few more months.

We are back to 582 in bitstamp and it's rising now. I think the bottom was 540 and now is time to continue the rise.

The price is just below $700 now. I am glad I did not sell below the $550 price. Any way, I will hold it for long term.
The price has dropped a bit again but to be honest I think that that is a good thing because now more people are able to buy Bitcoins.
This is going to attract some people again and the buying is going to start.
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:28:50 AM

The price has dropped a bit again but to be honest I think that that is a good thing because now more people are able to buy Bitcoins.

When the price was $780, some people thought the price was too high. the price is $640  now, it is good to buy.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

When the price was $780, some people thought the price was too high. the price is $640  now, it is good to buy.

In that moment the price of $780 was indeed high as it went there in a very short time. That was a good moment to sell your coins at. Those who did are happily watching the price going down as they can buy back their coins at lower levels.
Oceriw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:49:30 AM

I would have no other choice but to take a break and come back when that is finally over, 2 years is pretty long and maybe I will forget it by then.
I am sure that so many people would stop using Bitcoin if the price was stable for that long.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

I would have no other choice but to take a break and come back when that is finally over, 2 years is pretty long and maybe I will forget it by then.
I am sure that so many people would stop using Bitcoin if the price was stable for that long.
Wouldn't that bring in more users of bitcoin? Most of the people would prefer stability over volatility. And if that happens, I would be more than happy to accumulate at such low levels. The patience for holding would be greatly rewarded if after two years the bulls start to make their presence felt. As they say, good things come to those who wait.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:37:24 AM

Yes the price was again $640, it is best time to buy invest and to store , as expected the price will be high during halving.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:14:25 AM

I think the bitcoin price will stay around $600 to $780 for the next 4 months, then it will rise to $1200.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:01:24 PM

I think the bitcoin price will stay around $600 to $780 for the next 4 months, then it will rise to $1200.

What are your basis for that price? but it is a bit realistic, I hope that it could really rice up to $1200 this year. Well, sitting around $300+ is not possible anymore. It could drop that low but I don't think that it will roam around that price for long, for sure it will move up fast.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:17:18 PM

This seems to be realistic if the price can stay above 600 dollar.
IF the price goes down that a whole new scenario is coming on. Maybe even to 450 dollar.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:57:26 PM

I hope it will happen as you say because for the prices back to around $ 350 is not possible. IMO we have had a strong wall and the majority bitcoin holders who bought at the price of $ 450 before the price spike, they will not sell if the price slowly  drops .
Kaller

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:18:54 PM

I hope it will happen as you say because for the prices back to around $ 350 is not possible. IMO we have had a strong wall and the majority bitcoin holders who bought at the price of $ 450 before the price spike, they will not sell if the price slowly  drops .

The cost of making one bitcoin is around $500 now. That could be a good floor for the bitcoin price.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:31:55 PM

When the price was $780, some people thought the price was too high. the price is $640  now, it is good to buy.

In that moment the price of $780 was indeed high as it went there in a very short time. That was a good moment to sell your coins at. Those who did are happily watching the price going down as they can buy back their coins at lower levels.
People don't know what's the peak price for bitcoin because at the same time we don't when it fall down, so you can't say that that was the good moment to sell since we didn't expect that time that the price will fall down.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

I guess it's okay. may still be very many people who hold bitcoin her at the time, well, I also strongly believe bitcoin will rise in price, so it may be better to save the bitcoin if the price dropped to $ 300 +. and I think at that moment, which uses bitcoin is, users who believe in bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kaller

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:26:50 PM

I guess it's okay. may still be very many people who hold bitcoin her at the time, well, I also strongly believe bitcoin will rise in price, so it may be better to save the bitcoin if the price dropped to $ 300 +. and I think at that moment, which uses bitcoin is, users who believe in bitcoin

I think the bitcoin price will not drop below $300 again, unless there is very big news to drive the price doown.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:29:41 PM

The stability would bring constancy which would shut down Uncle Ben's argument, but wouldn't it be boring?

What do you think?
I am sure that I would not like that because that is a really long time of making no extra me, i think that I would wait for it to be over.
There is no other option, many people would then quit with Bitcoin I know that for sure.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:28:47 PM

and there will be only more users because more and more people get interest in bitcoins, in my opinion the price might even go to the new all time high in the 2 years
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

and there will be only more users because more and more people get interest in bitcoins, in my opinion the price might even go to the new all time high in the 2 years

In the last few years, there are more users and usages about the bitcoin. There are more transactions indicated by the block size.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: