Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any One Who Gambles BTC For A Living?  (Read 2745 times)
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:33:00 AM

you dont just use your bitcoin just because others are making out with it. it needs more than that. for you the easiest way is just to hold the bitcoins and wait for the value to increase and if you are mature in the world of bitcoins you can do some trading with it. thanks
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:59:00 AM

is there anyone do this?i'm sure there will be so many person do this.bet and gambling for living,they life with money from bet and gambling,and i;m also sure that one is never so hard to get money,i know that because some of my friend do that.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:05:52 AM

Is there anyone out there that makes a living on buying, selling, trading BTC.  When I say buying, selling, trading, I am talking about people who play faucets, gamble, trade services, or any other trading/activity with BTC.  If you are out there, please enlighten us on what we can do to get the same results on our end.

Trading is not a completely gambling, it's need analysis to make profit from it, gambling is totally based on luck and people who living with gambling is bad person i think.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:41:18 AM

Is there anyone out there that makes a living on buying, selling, trading BTC.  When I say buying, selling, trading, I am talking about people who play faucets, gamble, trade services, or any other trading/activity with BTC.  If you are out there, please enlighten us on what we can do to get the same results on our end.

you're probably on the wrong path if you want  to make a living with gambling, i highly suggest not to think of it. if want to earn with gambling, just consider it as a side earning. but if you want to be broke in the end, continue it then Tongue
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:49:42 AM

Is there anyone out there that makes a living on buying, selling, trading BTC.  When I say buying, selling, trading, I am talking about people who play faucets, gamble, trade services, or any other trading/activity with BTC.  If you are out there, please enlighten us on what we can do to get the same results on our end.

you're probably on the wrong path if you want  to make a living with gambling, i highly suggest not to think of it. if want to earn with gambling, just consider it as a side earning. but if you want to be broke in the end, continue it then Tongue

Yes also gambling could be used to do the side income or to manage your pocket money if you run short of it at times.Its very important to work hard in life in order to be successful .Gambling won't really make you rich because at the end of the day it will leave you broke in the long run.Though there are a few scenarios of lucky gamblers but the probability of that again is too less like next to impossible.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:45:29 PM

well i know a friend that trades for a living and since trading in considered as gambling too, i can say that he gambles for a living

and i don't  i just don't understand how can you give all of your money to lady luck, and hope for best day by day,  i gamble sometimes but by $ not more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:20:22 PM

well i know a friend that trades for a living and since trading in considered as gambling too, i can say that he gambles for a living

and i don't  i just don't understand how can you give all of your money to lady luck, and hope for best day by day,  i gamble sometimes but by $ not more
Its very hard. Because it cost a lot of money and time and that is very bad. I just indeed gamble for fun.
Not to be rich otherwise you will lose a lot of money and that will be so bad and it is also all wasted and that is very bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: