Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New raffle site http://yumicoin.com  (Read 4427 times)
zecexe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:57:29 AM

Here's My Bitcoin address: 18jxpygrDSf99F3X15sBzW7BC24Jy9oeFu

10 hours left before the draw? Am I  right?
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:07:13 AM

Seems good, let me try it first.
This is my bitcoin address: 1EeNBigqPJPNP4F2vhKmUih8dhYbm8hTWk
marbleregional

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:12:42 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 01:41:52 AM by marbleregional

Is it possible for me to be entered into this/try this? Would be really cool Smiley
My address for the tickets/btc is 1CtKWqiiubwyJfoYGN4g12LcjTBrtoZuBE

Thank you if you decide to accept me into this! Smiley

yumicoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:15:16 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 04:26:53 AM by yumicoin

is it ok if we send .003 in 1 transaction to save some fees? if not, i think it is better if you can add that feature so more players will be able to try your site without paying so much miners fee

Yes you can, but if you play a huge amount your number rank is like that
100 players you play 0.001 a different time 4 times ( your numbers are 10,26,45, 81)
but if you play 0.004 your numbers are 26,27,28,29

It is up to you to choose^^
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:22:34 AM

is it ok if we send .003 in 1 transaction to save some fees? if not, i think it is better if you can add that feature so more players will be able to try your site without paying so much miners fee

100 players you play 0.001 a different time 4 times ( your numbers are 10,26,45, 81)
but if you play 0.004 your numbers are 25,27,28,29

Gambler's fallacy. Both of these scenarios are exactly the game. If the number is truly random, it doesn't matter if you own 1 and 10 or 1 and 2.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:24:19 AM

Here's My Bitcoin address: 18jxpygrDSf99F3X15sBzW7BC24Jy9oeFu

10 hours left before the draw? Am I  right?

Now 07 hours 36 minutes
yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:32:07 AM

Gambler's fallacy. Both of these scenarios are exactly the game. If the number is truly random, it doesn't matter if you own 1 and 10 or 1 and 2.

that's true but I think it is really rare to have a Number Suite randomly selected?
Like 8 numbers choose randomly and you have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 who win It could be funny to see^^
yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:47:47 AM

I'll give this a go! 39XNemirq8eVCkArwkU8aSqjHRqJ8nVfX2

Can you better elaborate on how this is better than something like Crypto-Games though? They also offer a lottery. It doesn't support LTC but past that, what makes yours unique?

Nothing much.

Just that instead of 3 winners, on mine you have 10 winners.
8 are choose randomly
the first and last player win 1%
I only take 1% of fee and when I check most of the other website I am the less greedy.

And 0.0001 BTC for me who like raffles and lotteries it is like playing with dust even 0.001 BTC that's a little pebble  Undecided
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:50:52 AM

Can you better elaborate on how this is better than something like Crypto-Games though? They also offer a lottery. It doesn't support LTC but past that, what makes yours unique?

Nothing much.

8 are choose randomly
I only take 1% of fee and when I check most of the other website I am the less greedy.

And 0.0001 BTC for me who like raffles and lotteries it is like playing with dust even 0.001 BTC that's a little pebble  Undecided
cool raffle site , i would like to give it a try, can you tell me are winning paid out after deducing transaction fee or like fortunejack and directbet (site pays fee from their pocket)

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:54:54 AM

that's true but I think it is really rare to have a Number Suite randomly selected?
Like 8 numbers choose randomly and you have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 who win It could be funny to see^^

Technically, the chances of that happening are very low. Like less than 1% low I believe. The numbers should be somewhat equal over 100 million rolls, though, but still would never be exactly even. Even so, the chance of landing on any one of those is exactly the same, regardless as to if one hit 100x in a row or 0x in 500 million rolls.

Nothing much.

8 are choose randomly

This makes sense -- I personally like having more winners myself, Smiley.

But something isn't clear... when you say 1st and last get 1%, is that a guaranteed 1% PLUS the chance to win a portion of the pot as well? The way you type it, it seems like the 1% is in lieu of the pot.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

For the first and the last winners they win 1% but if they are choose randomly they win too.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:01:55 AM

For the first and the last winners they win 1% but if they are choose randomly they win too.

The other part I forgot to ask... if a user has multiple tickets, can they win multiple times in a single drawing, or is it once per account?

yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:07:31 AM

The other part I forgot to ask... if a user has multiple tickets, can they win multiple times in a single drawing, or is it once per account?
If two of his tickets are drawn, he wins twice.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:09:36 AM

If two of his tickets are drawn, he wins twice.

Awesome. Thanks, Yumi, for being open to my questions! I really appreciate it, Smiley. As a result, I think this is the best lottery site for people like me (who want more smaller wins and less larger ones to reduce variance)! Looking forward to seeing how everything grows.

yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:14:13 AM

An other think that nobody ask^^

If you try your chance to be the last player but unfortunetly the payment is after the end of the game.
You lost your ticket but the amount is included in the pot.
The money didn't go on my pocket^^.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:19:56 AM

An other think that nobody ask^^

If you try your chance to be the last player but unfortunetly the payment is after the end of the game.
You lost your ticket but the amount is included in the pot.
The money didn't go on my pocket^^.

Ahhh, interesting. I wasn't aware of that (I figured it would just go to the next drawing). I'd hope that people wouldn't hunt for the 1% at the end on purpose regardless (unless the pot was big enough to justify it, Tongue).

BTW, when you have some funds built up from drawings and such, I do professional proofreading/editing and saw that there are many areas on your site that can be improved, should you want my services, Smiley.

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:07:16 AM

Since the site is totally new, you should conduct some giveaways for early participants in order to participate and see how it works. Also you need to conduct signature campaigns to get more people involved on your site. (for long sustenance) BTW, the site is clean and looks legit though. Smiley

Edit: Oops! I didn't notice that you had already conducted the giveaway. But I can't see any "Register" button on your site. So, which address should I provide here?

1. 1GHpVMTdK1BvMMc2RhSWfYiYfLkCyBAg8B (betting address on your site)

2. 1NoTajKJT6gRLEPkHwcb1EB4cNyDrmuhii (my personal wallet)

^^ Here's another typo I found: Look at the date (it said this bet was ended on 26th November) and look at the "Ends in" countdown. One might get confused with this.

Thanks for your giveaway though. Smiley

yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:20:55 AM

Ahhh, interesting. I wasn't aware of that (I figured it would just go to the next drawing). I'd hope that people wouldn't hunt for the 1% at the end on purpose regardless (unless the pot was big enough to justify it, Tongue).

BTW, when you have some funds built up from drawings and such, I do professional proofreading/editing and saw that there are many areas on your site that can be improved, should you want my services, Smiley.

No thanks that's fine^^

What do you think about my shiba inu i made it myself, the rest of the image are from freepik
yumicoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:26:13 AM

Since the site is totally new, you should conduct some giveaways for early participants in order to participate and see how it works. Also you need to conduct signature campaigns to get more people involved on your site. (for long sustenance) BTW, the site is clean and looks legit though. Smiley

Edit: Oops! I didn't notice that you had already conducted the giveaway. But I can't see any "Register" button on your site. So, which address should I provide here?

2. 1NoTajKJT6gRLEPkHwcb1EB4cNyDrmuhii (my personal wallet) I send you 0.003 BTC on your wallet for playing at my betting address

http://i65.tinypic.com/2u7oz0o.jpg

^^ Here's another typo I found: Look at the date (it said this bet was ended on 26th November) and look at the "Ends in" countdown. One might get confused with this.

Do you think it is best to put "send 0.001 BTC to" instead of "btc address"?
For "ended november 26 at 00:00" put " ended november 26 at midnight (0 UTC)"
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:31:52 AM

2. 1NoTajKJT6gRLEPkHwcb1EB4cNyDrmuhii (my personal wallet) I send you 0.003 BTC on your wallet for playing at my betting address

Do you think it is best to put "send 0.001 BTC to" instead of "btc address"?
For "ended november 26 at 00:00" put " ended november 26 at midnight (0 UTC)"

The time is fine, but what's confusing is like:

"DATE:  Ended December 3 at 00:00"

It's not Dec. 3rd, so it hasn't ended. It should say "Ends December 3 at 00:00 (UTC)" or something instead.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: