Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENGI] Arduino, Netduino, UAV, Electro, Hardware Programming building needs!  (Read 957 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:09:39 PM

Hello, I have built many little projects with the Arduino uno, Arduino mega, Arduino mega 2560, as well as the Beagle Bone and have created projects demonstrating such skill(Found here:https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAcidisTurningOnMe/videos?view=0).

I can interface with any electronic, Analog , Binary, Serial/UART Communication, Bit banging, Home-made DAC/ADC, Resistor Ladder, etc if its not alien I can get your electronic project to work and functional, let me know what the finished product should contain as well as what features you expect to have upon arrival of your product. If you are already aware of what components you'll need please provide me with a list so I can examine the appropriate data sheets to better ensure the quality of the final product.

I will examine your needs for a one-time fee(per project evaluation) of 0.01 BTC

You own the code!

Your project will succeed or no cost to you!
*If I find out half way through the project that for what ever reason I am unable complete the project I will ship all your modules, electronic items and all your belongings at your cost of shipping but I will waive any costs of labor to you so you can bring the project to a team more competent and still have your original funds.

What you can expect during the transaction?
*Evaluation of your finalized project needs
*If your project is approved for contracting we will send you an "Expected Expense Report" (More accurate than a quote)
*If you approve the Expense report you must either purchase the components(We can provide a url/link list to help) and ship them to me and my team or send the money/bitcoins and we will purchase the components for you.
*Once completed we will produce a demonstration video that will prove ALL functionality works, exists and is acceptable to specifications.
*Once the product is finalized and approved by you, at that point you will be billed the cost of labour(shown in the Electronic Expense Report but not paid until now).
*Once cost of labor is received you will be shipped your product immediately to do with what ever you wish.

Shipped product comes with...
Finalized physical product.
Source code printed on paper and/or saved on a SD card
Documentation and basic instructions on how to get your product to work and/or how to change or use the code.
Happiness!

Payments Accepted in Bitcoin
We accept Bitcoin but in some cases we accept USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Global BTC

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2013, 04:19:22 PM

If you'd like to be able to supply Arduino boards for your clients at a competitive price, we could team up. I can supply pretty much anything Arduino-related. Have a look at my Bitmit listings and let me know if my offer sounds interesting.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2949

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 05:16:48 PM

Sounds very interesting and I wish you the best of luck!

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 05:07:39 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2013, 05:24:14 PM by Herodes

Hello, I have built many little projects with the Arduino uno, Arduino mega, Arduino mega 2560, as well as the Beagle Bone and have created projects demonstrating such skill(Found here:https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAcidisTurningOnMe/videos?view=0).

I can interface with any electronic, Analog , Binary, Serial/UART Communication, Bit banging, Home-made DAC/ADC, Resistor Ladder, etc if its not alien I can get your electronic project to work and functional, let me know what the finished product should contain as well as what features you expect to have upon arrival of your product. If you are already aware of what components you'll need please provide me with a list so I can examine the appropriate data sheets to better ensure the quality of the final product.

I will examine your needs for a one-time fee(per project evaluation) of 0.01 BTC

You own the code!

Your project will succeed or no cost to you!
*If I find out half way through the project that for what ever reason I am unable complete the project I will ship all your modules, electronic items and all your belongings at your cost of shipping but I will waive any costs of labor to you so you can bring the project to a team more competent and still have your original funds.

What you can expect during the transaction?
*Evaluation of your finalized project needs
*If your project is approved for contracting we will send you an "Expected Expense Report" (More accurate than a quote)
*If you approve the Expense report you must either purchase the components(We can provide a url/link list to help) and ship them to me and my team or send the money/bitcoins and we will purchase the components for you.
*Once completed we will produce a demonstration video that will prove ALL functionality works, exists and is acceptable to specifications.
*Once the product is finalized and approved by you, at that point you will be billed the cost of labour(shown in the Electronic Expense Report but not paid until now).
*Once cost of labor is received you will be shipped your product immediately to do with what ever you wish.

Shipped product comes with...
Finalized physical product.
Source code printed on paper and/or saved on a SD card
Documentation and basic instructions on how to get your product to work and/or how to change or use the code.
Happiness!

Payments Accepted in Bitcoin
We accept Bitcoin but in some cases we accept USD.

Feedback on this offer:

I was first in contact with Xenland in regards to some hobbyist electronics project in December 2012, since things dragged out, I figured a contract was in place, and it was signed by both parties.

A prototype was not shipped medio April 2013 as promised, and communications have been inadequate, leading me to effectively halting the project at this point in time.

I understand he's had various reasons for the delays, but as it stands, no of the excuses offered can mend overall lack of fulfilling promises and improper communication.

I wish him the best with all future projects, and my experiences with him may not be indicative of his overall expertise and knowledge, but my experience is worth noting if you intend making business with him.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:38:14 AM

I appreciate your constructive criticism herodes; We need more of that here.

I hope its not too brash to say that I had over 80-90% of the requested prototype finished and that I shouldn't have bitten off more than I could chew to properly deliver to the client or perhaps would have been best was for me to at least ask for a longer allotted time line.

Cheers herodes you got a great idea and have one heck of a ride, I'm sure!  Cool
Mr. Coinman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:26:15 AM

I need some help with a simple Arduino Uno project. PM me for details. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: