Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to Real Cash In a Day! Cashout Instantly! $10 LIMITED TIME SALE!  (Read 1514 times)
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:31:41 PM

@ OP, i think it will be nice to mention the name of the person you gave the vouch copy to in order for us to know who we are waiting for, 2 days is already gone.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokemon123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:44:20 PM

Are they still available ?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:10:04 PM

How to get money then? Are you giving ot vouch?

That would be a good idea to give a vouch to someone who will right and honest review. i don't like the fact that its auto buy. I would however be interested, if you would like an honest review from me then pm me and I will get back to you asap confirming I received the method and will try it out.

Ive never heard of it before but if it is for real it is very helpful to get your paypal balance directly to you and no need to wait for days with bank widthrawals.
How will we get the cash directly without bank? That can't be true if it is legit,as OP claims,I will ask PayPal support if it is possible.I dont wanna get my account blocked for trying some suspicious method

Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:10:56 PM

That would be a good idea to give a vouch to someone who will right and honest review. i don't like the fact that its auto buy. I would however be interested, if you would like an honest review from me then pm me and I will get back to you asap confirming I received the method and will try it out.

Ive never heard of it before but if it is for real it is very helpful to get your paypal balance directly to you and no need to wait for days with bank widthrawals.
How will we get the cash directly without bank? That can't be true if it is legit,as OP claims,I will ask PayPal support if it is possible.I dont wanna get my account blocked for trying some suspicious method

This is more of a workaround than something shady. There's no way your account is in any risk whatsoever.

For those wondering, the vouch copy was given to asuryan180 who disappeared once he was given the copy.
JustSomeAnon

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:28:05 AM

Willing to purchase for the $10 and leave a review. Let me know whats up OP.
Dowel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:42:41 AM

Waiting for reviews..
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:33:34 AM

This is more of a workaround than something shady. There's no way your account is in any risk whatsoever.

For those wondering, the vouch copy was given to asuryan180 who disappeared once he was given the copy.
Will it also prevent sender from chargeback? if the receiver cashout the funds within a day and abondon his PayPal for good,how can sender request chargeback?

Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:04:31 PM

Will it also prevent sender from chargeback? if the receiver cashout the funds within a day and abondon his PayPal for good,how can sender request chargeback?

The receiver's PayPal goes negative in this case and s/he will have to pay it off before using their PayPal ever again.
Hope that helps ^.^
JustSomeAnon

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:40:44 PM

Keep contacting OP but he keeps ignoring me for some reason.

I'm willing to pay the $10 and leave a full thorough review by the same day i receive it.

I know i don't have many posts but not many seem interested so why not give me a shot?

Also, if i may ask for me and everyone else does this method require buying anything?
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:54:56 PM

Sounds legit.
KingW

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:41:02 PM

Lol I know this method, you purchase something from walmart or another retailer. You click pick up in store, once you pick it up return it for cash.... You shouldn't be selling this method
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: