Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFEX] Safex Blockchain [SFX][SFT] [www.safex.io]  (Read 58853 times)
Cryptonautica

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 01:56:51 PM

@safexscam If TWM Inc is its own entity why not to have it separate repo? Documentation is currently on Igor's fork of safex repo so he will most probably merge it on safex repo when it is done and I don't see problem here. Now you are changing subject and going back to some of your previous statements about team. Sounds like a broken record.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safexscam

Activity: 167
Merit: 16

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 02:52:33 PM

Now you are changing subject and going back to some of your previous statements about team. Sounds like a broken record.
Look at me bitch, i go back, forward or sidewalk like a crab.
If i sound like a broken record to you is because you are butthurt.

@safexscam If TWM Inc is its own entity why not to have it separate repo?
Where is the quarterly report?

How Daniel pays rent in Miami?

Where in the Bluepaper says that Daniel Dabek will create his own marketplace?
He spend six years deceiving investors going to conferences all over the world saying that SAFEX was not a company, but in reality SAFEX has more companies than any other crypto project, & SAFEX scammers still continue to say that SAFEX is decentralized.

Daniel Dabek silently removed user governance, investors cannot vote for proposals, SAFEX is fully centralized and a scam.

Scam?

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:28:55 PM

@safexscam Why are you so much obsessed with Dan? Smiley. It is not healthy. Find a girlfriend Smiley
safexking

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:42:17 PM

Why SAFEX continues to create random github? is to deceive investors? why SAFEX don't keep all in one github?
We are supposed to search on github for some random git?
How many github account we need to follow?
https://github.com/safex
https://github.com/twminc
https://github.com/VanGrx
Smells like scam.

TWM is an app developed and published by twminc.
the safex blockchain is the decentralized protocol maintained by miners and node operators around the world.
what is so hard to comprehend about that? grow some brain cells.

Where in the Bluepaper says that Daniel Dabek will create his own marketplace?
He spend six years deceiving investors going to conferences all over the world saying that SAFEX was not a company, but in reality SAFEX has more companies than any other crypto project, & SAFEX scammers still continue to say that SAFEX is decentralized.

safex is still not a company and will not be a company in the future. the project contributors are continuing to deliver and you are running out of fud. sales on the protocol have already taken place. it is decentralized and open for everyone to build something on it. if you are not satisfied with the twm from twminc, then go build an own marketplace app version for it. easy to talk shit and contribute nothing by yourself.

@safexscam Why are you so much obsessed with Dan? Smiley. It is not healthy. Find a girlfriend Smiley
he lost money, bought high and sold low. now crying scam scam over a working product in early stage. people have to take responsibility on their actions and investments and dont put the blame on someone else.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 04:30:48 PM

Safex is a company.
TWM is Daniel Dabek private wallet own by his company.
Safex blockchain a centralized shitcoin.
if you are not satisfied with the twm from twminc, then go build an own marketplace app version for it.

How i am supposed to do that if the wallet has copyright & i need permission from SAFEX company to use the api, the marketplace, the wallet & the blockchain?
he lost money, bought high and sold low. now crying scam scam over a working product in early stage. people have to take responsibility on their actions and investments and dont put the blame on someone else.
Literary SAFEX ripped people off their money, years of lying and deceiving.

what is so hard to comprehend about that?
Is because you are one of SAFEX shillers who scam innocent victims in Twitter & Discord?

Scammers have to take responsibility on their actions.

Safex is a scam - Daniel Dabek is the creator of the scam Dascoin, the Director of the scam Netleaders & the creator of the scam SAFEX
safexking

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:10:38 PM

How i am supposed to do that if the wallet has copyright & i need permission from SAFEX company to use the api, the marketplace, the wallet & the blockchain?

you dont need permission to use the safex blockchain like you dont need permission to use the ethereum blockchain so what are you even talking about? build something, noone will hinder you.

crowdsale buyers are only up 100x from their entry, totally ripped off yeah.

Is because you are one of SAFEX shillers who scam innocent victims in Twitter & Discord?

I dont shill anything and dont make investment decisions based on random twitter posts. dude was obviously joking about selling his house but please use this shitpost for fud. if you really think ppl are selling houses and put all in a crypto because of a mcafee post, wake up man, its called risk management.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 04:10:15 AM

you dont need permission to use the safex blockchain like you dont need permission to use the ethereum blockchain so what are you even talking about? build something, noone will hinder you.

crowdsale buyers are only up 100x from their entry, totally ripped off yeah.

I dont shill anything and dont make investment decisions based on random twitter posts. dude was obviously joking about selling his house but please use this shitpost for fud. if you really think ppl are selling houses and put all in a crypto because of a mcafee post, wake up man, its called risk management.
Safex blockchain, TWM app, whatever, is not permissionless because there are terms of service that users needs to accept before using it, is not borderless as is banned in some countries like Iran, is not decentralized because there is no user governance, is not private because it connects unsecured & unencrypted to HTTP instead of HTTPS.
Crowdsale buyers are rekt because of the hack & because Daniel Dabek only cares about Safex Cash SFX, only LEC made money 1200 BTC profit when he sold SAFEX.

Was Oliver Strauhs joking? he works for SAFEX, he write those blog posts.
Maybe Daniel Dabek was also joking all these years, have you read this?
https://archive.vn/RNu0C
Dan and the sweet little lies

safexking

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:53:19 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2021, 12:04:00 PM by safexking

Safex blockchain, TWM app, whatever, is not permissionless because there are terms of service that users needs to accept before using it, is not borderless as is banned in some countries like Iran, is not decentralized because there is no user governance, is not private because it connects unsecured & unencrypted to HTTP instead of HTTPS.

this is BS you dont need permission to interact with the Safex blockchain or build something for it. centralized because no user governance? ok dude. has bitcoin user governance? no. ethereum? no. not everything needs a governance token to be decentralized. weak fud. governance for the sft could still be introduced we will see..

only LEC made money 1200 BTC profit when he sold SAFEX.

of course only lec made money, not every one else who also bought in cheap sure. youre a lec bootlicker not much better than being joey.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 07:03:10 AM

this is BS you dont need permission to interact with the Safex blockchain or build something for it. centralized because no user governance? ok dude. has bitcoin user governance? no. ethereum? no. not everything needs a governance token to be decentralized. weak fud. governance for the sft could still be introduced we will see..

only LEC made money 1200 BTC profit when he sold SAFEX.

of course only lec made money, not every one else who also bought in cheap sure. youre a lec bootlicker not much better than being joey.
In the past six years was never mentioned that SAFEX will be used for private stores, then one day Daniel Dabek announced his little private store TWM, he abandoned SAFEX marketplace development that was supposed to be uncensored & also abandoned SFT as there is no intention to list on exchanges, instead you say to investors to build on the SAFEX blockchain if they want what Daniel promised, Daniel already toke money from SAFEX without asking anyone he paid himself with investors money, that is because there is no user governance & investors cannot vote, user governance is in the blue paper & was supposed to be in the SAFEX wallet, instead SAFEX investors only can use Daniel Dabek wallet TWM because SAFEX wallet has not been finished, you most probable are getting paid to defend SAFEX & try to debunk the truth, go on & carry on & support Daniel Dabek wallet TWM while Safex investors have no exchanges to dump, no marketplace, & empty promises.
Conclusion: Daniel Dabek toke money from investors and paid himself, with that money he produced gold medallions and his privated marketplace leaving the SAFEX marketplace incompleted.
You probably have one SAFEX gold medallion, i am right?

Daniel Dabek was the creator of the scam Dascoin & i think that is enough to be aware that anything else created by him is also a scam.
https://archive.is/N4ulU

SAFEX is a SCAM

safexking

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:09:46 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2021, 12:22:06 AM by safexking

In the past six years was never mentioned that SAFEX will be used for private stores, then one day Daniel Dabek announced his little private store TWM, he abandoned SAFEX marketplace development that was supposed to be uncensored & also abandoned SFT as there is no intention to list on exchanges, instead you say to investors to build on the SAFEX blockchain if they want what Daniel promised, Daniel already toke money from SAFEX without asking anyone he paid himself with investors money, that is because there is no user governance & investors cannot vote, user governance is in the blue paper & was supposed to be in the SAFEX wallet, instead SAFEX investors only can use Daniel Dabek wallet TWM because SAFEX wallet has not been finished, you most probable are getting paid to defend SAFEX & try to debunk the truth, go on & carry on & support Daniel Dabek wallet TWM while Safex investors have no exchanges to dump, no marketplace, & empty promises.

I think that he chose the route of a curated marketplace application for his and other developers safety with the reason he was accused by joey and others also you to build it for illegal activities which he didnt intend to do. the main element of the project is the blockchain which is decentralized and works. you can now send and receive coins, stake tokens and collect revenue. everyone wished and expected this sooner but now it is out. only needs product listings and other sellers now.

all the money he took was 50k dollars from the crowdsale back then. you should understand that it is not easy to fund fast development and various top exchange listings with that. sft is not abandonded at all. i would expect listings for sft when sfx listings are live. I am not getting paid to defend safex, I bought token and cash and want to see it succeed. xcalibra is working. I can understand when people dont want to use it because KYC. sfx trading on p2pb2b is open. bw should open the deposits and withdrawals. sfx listings for digifinex and bitrue will come. as soon as sfx is out there and more known and the market is used, funds and earnings can be used for sft listings. it will also be easier to get sft listings after the project and market has some track record.

Conclusion: Daniel Dabek toke money from investors and paid himself, with that money he produced gold medallions and his privated marketplace leaving the SAFEX marketplace incompleted.
You probably have one SAFEX gold medallion, i am right?
He took 50k dollars from a crowdsale and made all those investors a 100x return. the limited funds were used for development which had delays and could not deliver expectations on time yet. no, I dont have a gold medaillon.

so what we have now? a functional blockchain where you can send cash and token, staking of tokens, creating accounts and listings, buying listings, collecting revenue from staking, ratings and price pegs. a first version of TWM which will be a curated app where you can send coins, stake tokens, buy listings, chat with the merchant. some sales already were done on that. sfx is distributed to token stakers.

it is legit to criticize the slow development, the delays, the lack of exchange listings right now and that the TWM from current developers will be a curated app. but is has still delivered unlike actual crypto scams out there. what do you want, in the past you said exit scam, then you said illegal market now you said scam because it is curated twm. pick one.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 07:59:27 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 03:24:59 AM by safexscam

I think that he chose the route of a curated marketplace application for his and other developers safety with the reason he was accused by joey and others also you to build it for illegal activities which he didnt intend to do. the main element of the project is the blockchain which is decentralized and works. you can now send and receive coins, stake tokens and collect revenue. everyone wished and expected this sooner but now it is out. only needs product listings and other sellers now.
No need to have high IQ to know that the whole idea of a decentralized marketplace was not possible, Daniel Dabek sold that idea to investors knowing he will never deliver. Joey just make that decentralized idea to burst.
Taken from one of SAFEX press releases
https://expressdigest.com/why-is-safex-better-than-other-cryptocurrencies/
On this trading platform, users will be able to buy and sell goods, whatever they are, without the restrictions of a central entity. Safex is a protocol, not a company, which means that there is only software between the buyer and the seller.
And from Daniel Dabek
https://medium.com/@DanielDabek/safex-bittrex-delisting-situation-d8ebfb82d2d1
2.3 SAFEX as a “stock”.
a) While SAFEX, similar to a stock, is transferable and has potential to appreciate and depreciate in exchange value, this ends the list of similarities between SAFEX and a stock. SAFEX does not carry any right to participate in a dividend distributed by an issuer, nor does it carry any right to vote on an issuer’s business or conduct. Hence SAFEX is also neither a “treasury stock” nor a “transferable share”. SAFEX does not fit the criteria of a “preorganization certificate or subscription”. The SAFEX is lacking the above described attributes simply because it does not represent any participation in a legal entity nor any interest would require representation of an interest in a business entity that was issued prior to, but in anticipation of, the legal formation of such entity.
And taking https://archive.vn/RNu0C Dan and the sweet little lies as reference.
The intent of this writing is to demonstrate the blatant lies and deceptions of Safex de facto CEO, Daniel Dabek, over the course of the last 4 years…
I can only assume that Daniel Dabek was misleading investors with the idea of a decentralized marketplace to dump coins.
Members of the SAFEX Discord aswell Slack, Reddit, Twitter have openly said that they will use the marketplace for illegal activity, in this link you can find some screenshots.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56175061#msg56175061
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56181900#msg56181900
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56188082#msg56188082
all the money he took was 50k dollars from the crowdsale back then. you should understand that it is not easy to fund fast development and various top exchange listings with that. sft is not abandonded at all. i would expect listings for sft when sfx listings are live. I am not getting paid to defend safex, I bought token and cash and want to see it succeed. xcalibra is working. I can understand when people dont want to use it because KYC. sfx trading on p2pb2b is open. bw should open the deposits and withdrawals. sfx listings for digifinex and bitrue will come. as soon as sfx is out there and more known and the market is used, funds and earnings can be used for sft listings. it will also be easier to get sft listings after the project and market has some track record.
Not only $50k he also paid to himself 5 million SFX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56443098#msg56443098
The unclaimed SFT from the migration
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56586472#msg56586472
And he sold tokens directly on safex.io website.
Listing on exchanged was all crowdfunding and free listing for scam tactics like this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.540
spam confirmed

so what we have now? a functional blockchain where you can send cash and token, staking of tokens, creating accounts and listings, buying listings, collecting revenue from staking, ratings and price pegs. a first version of TWM which will be a curated app where you can send coins, stake tokens, buy listings, chat with the merchant. some sales already were done on that. sfx is distributed to token stakers.
You have a fork of Monero with some few new alterations, but the core is Monero, your developer Igor is copy pasting all the code from Monero & replace "MONERO" for "SAFEX", you can hire someone on Fiverr to do this for $200
it is legit to criticize the slow development, the delays, the lack of exchange listings right now and that the TWM from current developers will be a curated app. but is has still delivered unlike actual crypto scams out there. what do you want, in the past you said exit scam, then you said illegal market now you said scam because it is curated twm. pick one.
You are just doing your job, i know you are getting paid to debunk the truth.
Thank you for bringing this up safexking, now it makes sense why all those delays, Daniel Dabek probably had the marketplace done by black Friday 2018 and instead of releasing it he continue to mislead investors creating hype with the intention to increase the price so he can pump & dump his coins, he did this until December 2020 when he realized he cannot continue with this scam tactic as his biggest shiller John McAfee got arrested and he lost support from old old shillers like Notsofast (edited) Notsofast confirmed that he supports Daniel Dabek the creator of the scam Dascoin, Director of the scam Netleaders and creator of the scam SAFEX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56807656#msg56807656 , (edited) Notsofast confirmed he support Dan Dabek's efforts with Safex which he believe to be in good faith, Notsofast also said he never heard of Dascoin or Netleaders https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258419.msg56826863#msg56826863 . he then released his private marketplace and blame Joey because is not decentralized anymore and is now trying to pump Safex Cash because he paid to himself (stole) 5 million SFX.
Wrapped SAFEX cash is probably his last hope and that's why he is trying to sell those SAFEX Cash on Meetups in Miami, same as he did in Belgrade and Poland.
SAFEX is a scam, created by the same person who created DASCOIN scam.

safexking

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:34:49 AM

the distribution of safex was one of the fairest in all crypto

99% supply of safe exchange coins distributed in crowdsale for 50k $

1% of safe exchange coins were kept

5 million sfx distributed to migrating addresses

5 million sfx were kept which is only 0.5% of 20 year emission

no development fund fee taken from block rewards, all block rewards go to miners

compare this to the usual business in crypto like 30%+ token supply kept and a % of mining rewards go to a dev fund

safex has none of that

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:22:01 PM

No need to visit the link to know that the update is some bs & some link to a blog post written by Oliver Strauhs.
Just visit SAFEX official Github & you will find out that nothing new has been done since 17 days ago.
https://github.com/safex

And Daniel's company wallet github also nothing new since 13 days ago.
https://github.com/twminc

As you can see SAFEX has done anything, the volume is zero, no vendors, no products for sale, no exchanges, no marketing.
In this video Daniel Dabek says that SAFEX gold medallions will be for sale on the marketplace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZDpjtocbI

I think I can infer what Dan is doing here. He has developed and exercises a brilliant strategy known as a Serial Runaway CEO [SRC]. His brain directs the resources available to a single aim, create a coin, take it to appropriate, cool level of development / acceptance and then slink off. He markets, he bullshits the gullible, he runs away. Thats how he functions pretty much.
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 02:08:50 PM

Daniel Dabek is also a proven compulsive liar, here is another of his lies:
In this interview he says he discovered Bitcoin in 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxF1VOgV6s&t=87s
https://crypto-current.co/blockchain-engine-for-ecommerce/
Daniel Dabek: I got started up in this whole kind of world because I started working on Wall Street, trading stocks and stuff like that. I hated the fact that it was manual. The job that I was doing got me into programming & then through computer programming, I discovered Bitcoin 2013.
In the private SAFEX discord he said he mined 50,000 Bitcoin in 2010

And here he said he was living in a forest with 10 Bitcoin.

But is maybe when he was homeless living in a park in San Francisco.
https://www.quora.com/Is-coding-a-high-income-skill/answer/Imhotep-AlBasiel-1

He was rescued by this person Imhotep AlBasiel who is the original SAFEX co-founder.
Daniel Dabek also was in the team of Imhotep ICO HempcoinRx as an advisor.

Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:11:24 PM

@safexscam Are you that much stupid to believe in every message from community members about what will be selling on marketplace? Thought that you are a bit smarter
safexscam

Safex is a scam

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 10:04:51 AM

@safexscam Are you that much stupid to believe in every message from community members about what will be selling on marketplace? Thought that you are a bit smarter
This "community member" is well known drug abuser, is so well known that he was on the news all over the world years ago for having the worst case of hiccuping after a night out with friends abusing of drugs.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/daniel-clavin-been-hiccuping-over-2252191
But if your argument is that "stupid to believe in every message from community members" then what about the words of a member of the SAFEX team answering a question when someone ask if drugs will be sold on the Safex marketplace & SAFEX was not to blame.

This "Deleted User" is Richard Bate, he used to work for SAFEX years ago, he deleted his Discord but the messages are still there.
His username was @Rich.Bate#9713

The Safex marketplace was supposed to be uncensored

Before SAFEX lawsuit, https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/37961942/SAFEX_FOUNDATION,_INC_et_al_v_SAFETH,_LTD_et_al
that's the time The Safex Marketplace (decentralized & uncensored) rebranded to The World Marketplace (centralized & censored)
@safexscam Thought that you are a bit smarter
Do you want to question my intelligence again?

safexking

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:25:22 PM

1) Safex = the safex blockchain = decentralized protocol used to form transactions

2) TWM = the world marketplace app interacting with the safex blockchain

you have decentralized layer 1) and curated layer 2) on top

its not hard to understand really

the safex protocol can be used to build many different curated or not curated applications for it

Cryptonautica

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:43:56 PM

@safexscam I don't see why are you mentioning hiccuping? Looks like you are a person who is happy when someone else has a problem. About safex and drugs...is dollars or any other fiat case for blaming if you can buy drugs with it? How you can blame protocol or fiat in this case? And I still think that you are pretty dumb to believe in posts like placing drugs on marketplace from community members or selling houses to buy safex (from Oliver)
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 12:59:50 AM

he lost support from old old shillers like Notsofast,

Excuse the fuck out of me???

This false statement casts doubt on every other piece of fud you're puking all over this forum.

twitter.com/notsofast
safex2021

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:49:25 AM

Daniel is lie lie all the time but i believe in him no matter what.

2021 will be the year of SAFEX

#defisummer2020
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: