Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED★ Texas Hold'em ★ No Chance to lose Promo ★ For 1 player only ★  (Read 1683 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:04:41 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 07:25:20 AM by JackpotRacer

For Texas Hold'em players

This promo is for only 1 user  and we up the deposit amount for bigger players

If you don't have a Moneypot account please go to www.moneypot.com and register
   You only need username and password

and again a no chance to lose Promo Smiley
★★★
you deposit 50000 bits (0.05) and play at our Texas Hold'em tables
★★★
if you win you keep it
★★★
if you lose (all the 50k bits) you get the 50000 bits (0.05) refunded

Rules

if you doubled your promo coins the promo is over and if you play more you don't get refund. anyway you can stop whenever you like
even with a small profit but you need to announce the promo stop here in thread or in chat

★★★
you need to post your username in thread and come
into our chat and tell our Mod that you want to join the no chance to lose promo
the Mod will check your posting in forum thread and give the ok to start
★★★
the maximum you may bet on a Seat is 50 bits

★★★
you are allowed to check or un-check the Royal Flush Jackpot option. if you hit a Jackpot the profit is yours
★★★
you are not allowed to bet on all 10 seats at the 10 seat table or on 2 seats on H2h table

please be aware to keep the maximum allowed bet. in case you will not play by the rules you will not get the refund

P.S. We reserve the right to close this promotion at any time

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:34:05 PM

still looking for one taker

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
skierchewing

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:20:21 PM

still open? i would like to get this seat

username: skierchewing
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:29:01 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 11:26:07 AM by JackpotRacer

still open? i would like to get this seat

username: skierchewing

yep still open Smiley

please be sure that you understood the rules and the max bet.

please feel free to ask any questions

thanks

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
skierchewing

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:21:33 AM

Hello Jackpot..., i think i'll stop here 62690 bits (12690 profit) and i'm happy with it (going to sleep right now)
lol i started with 50000 bits... went down for 10000 bits, and after that went to 80000 bits... now 62690 and i think i'll lose if i continue... so, that's why i'm stopping here ^^
Thanks for opportunity Smiley

Played everything inside rules (no more than 100 bits per seat), also i have hitted 6 times jackpot lol... unfortunately 4 of them i was with JP box unmarked and hitted 2 with JP box marked.
but i don't know if it's a bug or no, if it's automatic or manual... but i didn't receive any prize from jackpot hitted with box marked... but my bets was giving me only 880 on 1/10 win... beside 890 when JP box unmarked...
Can you check it please?

EDIT: pls check that after hitting 4 times the JP with unmarked box, i activated the JP box and all my bets after that was played with box marked (hitting twice in this time)

Chat log

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:35:35 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 08:50:55 AM by JackpotRacer

Hello Jackpot..., i think i'll stop here 62690 bits (12690 profit) and i'm happy with it (going to sleep right now)
lol i started with 50000 bits... went down for 10000 bits, and after that went to 80000 bits... now 62690 and i think i'll lose if i continue... so, that's why i'm stopping here ^^
Thanks for opportunity Smiley

Played everything inside rules (no more than 100 bits per seat), also i have hitted 6 times jackpot lol... unfortunately 4 of them i was with JP box unmarked and hitted 2 with JP box marked.
but i don't know if it's a bug or no, if it's automatic or manual... but i didn't receive any prize from jackpot hitted with box marked... but my bets was giving me only 880 on 1/10 win... beside 890 when JP box unmarked...
Can you check it please?

EDIT: pls check that after hitting 4 times the JP with unmarked box, i activated the JP box and all my bets after that was played with box marked (hitting twice in this time)

Hello skierchewing

thank you for taking the no chance to lose promo. it looks that you are one of the smart ones Smiley

as I see and understood from toto you gave a hell of a fight and wagered with a lot of discipline. it was a tought ups and downs. kudos!

regarding the Jackpots and as I see it ( we need to wait for the coder to give us an explanation and a fix) it looks like that it is a bug because it counted also the Jackpots that are not check marked by the player.

the 2 Jackpots you mentioned that were check marked should have been paid and added to your app acount. this is a full client app not like Jackpotracer. if this would happen at JPR app we could check the DB but as it is full client side and it could be we will need to ask Ryan/moneypot for help to see if the 2 jackpots were paid to your MP account, app account or not at all.

in any case please be assured that if those 2 Jackpots were not paid we will pay it to you. but please understand that we need to check this bug and to find the reason and get it fixed.

thanks again
JPR

EDIT: could you please give us the Bet IDs of the bets the Jackpot was hit? we only have the last 100 bets and have only 5 winning bets

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
skierchewing

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:29:38 AM

i see, unforunately i didn't record the IDs from jackpots =(

hmm but you have chat time log?.... maybe you can check time and ask to ryan to see in his database my bets... a little after the 4 jackpot hit, i changed to JP on and all my bets after that (no exception) was playing with it actived, and my payout was 880 on a 1:10 chance with 100 bet on 1 seat (beside 890 when i was playing with JP OFF)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:51:52 AM

i see, unforunately i didn't record the IDs from jackpots =(

hmm but you have chat time log?.... maybe you can check time and ask to ryan to see in his database my bets... a little after the 4 jackpot hit, i changed to JP on and all my bets after that (no exception) was playing with it actived, and my payout was 880 on a 1:10 chance with 100 bet on 1 seat (beside 890 when i was playing with JP OFF)

no worries

we will try to check all that is needed. and will inform you here. as I said before as soon we have coders opinion we will get back with result and if JPs were nbot paid to any account of yours we will pay you.

thanks again

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

@skierchewing

we checked all bets and found the bug and uploaded the fix. please refresh or login again to get the fix updated

we have send you both Jackpots payments (about 65k bits)that you missed because of the bug.

congrats to the  profit of about 80k bits at this free promo

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:25:38 AM

We decided to open this generous Promo again and are looking for 1 user/player who wants to play at our Texas Hold'em table with no chance to lose Smiley

yes you cannot lose!!!

can i join it please?

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:36:49 AM

We decided to open this generous Promo again and are looking for 1 user/player who wants to play at our Texas Hold'em table with no chance to lose Smiley

yes you cannot lose!!!

can i join it please?

hi

thank you for the question. sorry but this time we already offered it to user frendsento please check the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258893.msg13163690#msg13163690

but maybe next time

cheers

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:19:26 AM

yes you cannot lose!!!

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
fumblingperch

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:19:52 AM

yes you cannot lose!!!

can i have it now?

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:33:48 AM

yes you cannot lose!!!

can i have it now?

yes you can Smiley

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:46:31 PM

the one who took this promo hit 3 Jackpots within 10 minutes

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
fumblingperch

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:50:53 PM

the one who took this promo hit 3 Jackpots within 10 minutes

jackpot animation is very cool Smiley

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:51:05 PM

Can i have it? Or its been taken by somebody?
Please let me know if this still available Smiley

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

hi

thank you for the question. right now it is taken and he is still playing but we will open it again for you a loyal customer of ours if you want to take it after he finished the play

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:08:15 PM

hi

thank you for the question. right now it is taken and he is still playing but we will open it again for you a loyal customer of ours if you want to take it after he finished the play
Thank you for giving another chance for me.
Please pm me when its my turn to play Cheesy

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

thanks to @fumblingperch for taking the promo and helping us to fix a jackpot bug. the bug was showing a jackpot even the bet was a losing bet. it was disturbing for the user because he thought he had a jackpot but did not get paid. the bug is fixed

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: