Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin people - Democracy is dead ! Hail to the Blockchain !  (Read 493 times)
CryptoDesigner (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:25:01 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 05:48:02 PM by CryptoDesigner

Bitcoin people - Democracy is dead ! Hail to the Blockchain !

VIDEO > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPV_gEwas4k

Today we live in a society where governments have successfully  brainwashed the majority  of us through the invention of democracy. But people please understand that real democracy only works within tiny communities and only regarding the questions discussed and the specific subject put op for vote . But instead modern day governments use democracy  to make it appear as responsibility is distributed and our leaders are enforcing the will of the people! And they have created an army of single moms, immigrants, unemployed men,  government employees and private companies that work on government contracts and these failed gene-poles of losers are only motivated to wait for governments free hand outs or direction on what to do, instead of leaving them to creating real value that is funded by volunteers they fund this army of losers with stolen fiat money they create out of thin air to help the powers that be stay in power and we must understand most of the money created out of thin air are not given to the people at all.. but are instead used  to finance war and killing of innocent people through various types of law enforcement solely with the purpose to steal more, constantly raping humanity of all honor and faith with one purpose only to enrich themselves and now with this current day modern democracy sadly these old families of kings and warlords can run the global elites institutions without ever showing face or taking responsibility for anything, as we are brainwashed into believing any mistakes are our own responsibility and that we can change things through democracy.. democracy which only offers us fake leaders always ready to suck a bankers cock or accommodate these old families that really are nothing more than warlords.  

But we are on to these evil people now… and more and more are slowly waking up to the facts everyday… and they know it.. they know they are no longer looked at as saviors or heroes anymore.. and thus they will look to start wars by again accusing people left and right while building armies of losers ready to kill for money until the world is at its knees again.. at which point they will come to rescue as saviors, hero’s and provider of the right solutions. Solutions they have stolen with fiat money and the power of the military industrial complex who is really a global mafia and a threat to humanity. So please people let’s not give them the power to do this.. let’s once and for all get rid of these people that do not create any real value.. but simply brainwash the masses to enforces and distribute evil upon the honest man… they are the accusers without dialog or real solutions.. they are our real enemies. And they can easily be stopped if we stop allowing them to create money out of thin air.. And to this we simple need to put our faith in Bitcoin and the Blockchain and refuse to participate in anything evolving fiat money or gold… and bingo they have no way to finance their wars anymore.

So I have made a personal choice to leave this idea of democracy behind and I will now advocate the idea of an anarchistic society using decentralized trust as mechanisms to solve the problem of liars and thieves. This is something we have never tried before… and it has only now become possible with the use of Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology..

Let me know what you guys think about this idea

For daily Bitcoin related videos follow me here :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwX2XQNj9HBdsVL_X67BFEQ/videos

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:26:26 PM

Thank Goodness that we in America and several other major countries live in republics rather than democracy.

In a republic such as the one in America, if people wake up and use the foundational documents of the United States government properly - the Declaration of Independence, the Preamble to the Constitution, the Constitution itself, and the Bill of Rights - they can individually, and personally overcome anything that the government attempts to do to them.

Keep the American republic government. It is a good, strong government. Just get smart and put it in its place when necessary, when it tries to trample on your rights.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
CryptoDesigner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:20:33 AM

Thank Goodness that we in America and several other major countries live in republics rather than democracy.

In a republic such as the one in America, if people wake up and use the foundational documents of the United States government properly - the Declaration of Independence, the Preamble to the Constitution, the Constitution itself, and the Bill of Rights - they can individually, and personally overcome anything that the government attempts to do to them.

Keep the American republic government. It is a good, strong government. Just get smart and put it in its place when necessary, when it tries to trample on your rights.

Smiley

I agree awesome documents!!... But I think people in America needs to wake up ASAP as your freedoms are slowly being taken away from you by your government who today looks to me like warmongering fools (as they do in Europa also) who sadly for the most part don’t give two fucks about your/our freedom but instead are on a quest to steal as much as possible from everybody else.

I love American people more than anyone (I have liked minimum 90% of all I have meet from the US which is high compared to other countries).. they have always given me hope and have always inspired me to think of freedom and motivated me to seek innovative and to be a creative person ready for action and ready to get it done and for the most part not scared to speak or take the action needed to move forward in life. That is what I love about the American people Smiley  .. this does not include army people or cops!!!

But sadly I understand now the military industrial complex has squatted your parliament and brainwashed several generations to worship this rhetoric of attack and conquer simply to steal shit.. (a great way to make money if you don’t mind burning in hell) Stealing shit was something we were good at in Scandinavia as Vikings a thousand years ago until the world started hating us.. and we had to quickly convert into Christianity to avoid not being killed and/or rejected completely… food for thought anyone ?

What’s important.. and sooo cooool is that now finally can be determined ownership without violence.. (if we use the Blockchain right)
Long live the Blockchain ! and the killer app Bitcoin !

/Peace.. and thanks for your comment buddy Smiley
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:11:27 PM

Smiley

The majority of mankind living in republics there are plenty of constitutions (all looks very just, fine and dandy) as well, but as I see those heaps of paper never ever helped in keeping the powerful at bay and safeguarding the freedom of everyday people.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:16:49 PM

Democracy is majority rule. If the majority and the minority are close percentagewise, there just might be a lot of unhappy people... the minority. And the thing that makes more people unhappy is that the people delegated to carry out the rules decided on by the majority, often do something else than what is agreed on.

Republics are simply democracies with representatives who carry out the rules for everyone.

If people don't wake up and keep an eye on things, they are going to be enslaved. Virtually all forms of government are based on some kind of agreement. The Constitution of the United States is an agreement for the people in government to carry out. The people at home need to watch their representatives to make them obey their agreement.

Paper is nothing. No governmental document ever got up and ever did anything. It is only people who do something.

----------

Probably the best form of government approaches anarchy. It works in this way.

Government has absolutely no rule over its citizens. It can't make them do anything, good or bad, smart or stupid, right or wrong. The only thing that it CAN actively do is to issue warnings. In fact, its duty is to issue strong warnings about all kinds of things where one person might hurt another.

The thing that government passively does is to organize the courts and "referee" in them. The courts only exist for people to bring a claim of wrongdoing against other people. When a person thinks he has been harmed by other people, he brings a claim of harm to the courts. The court organizes a jury of peers to determine the harm or damage, if any. The jury decides who is right and who is wrong, who pays, even the claimant. The jury's verdict is final.

People can bring their claim against, even, the judge or jury, or against any members of government. But if there isn't any harm or damage, or if the claim is a false claim, the person making the claim pays what he was expecting to make other people pay.

If a kind of claim is brought enough times - like murder for example - the claim can be made into a law. But the law has no effect except to act as a judge's guide in refereeing a claim for the jury to decide.

Other than harming other people or damaging their property, a person can do anything that he wants.

Regarding civil activities, like military, or projects necessary to help the community, things are taxed under voluntary taxation. Records are kept so that a person pays for what he wants the government to do, with the person receiving what he paid for. There might be a general fund for people who want to voluntarily give so that even the poor can receive government help when they need it. Never is there any taxation... forced giving to government for anything.

Regarding civil activities, government people pay 10 times as much as would have been the regular penalty or judgement when they harm someone through their governmental activities.

Of course, this is only a rough idea of how to do it. But originally, this is basically how the government of Israel worked in early Old Testament times. And much of it was how the United States government was set up to act, especially regarding man to man claims of harm or damage.

If the people in America had stood up to government regarding taxation way back in the beginning times of the United States government - man against government man regarding claims of government stealing of private property through taxation - the whole face of America would be far more honest today.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

i still not got it with this..
But we are on to these evil people now… and more and more are slowly waking up to the facts everyday… and they know it.. they know they are no longer looked at as saviors or heroes anymore.. and thus they will look to start wars by again accusing people left and right while building armies of losers ready to kill for money until the world is at its knees again.
CryptoDesigner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:42:17 PM

i still not got it with this..
But we are on to these evil people now… and more and more are slowly waking up to the facts everyday… and they know it.. they know they are no longer looked at as saviors or heroes anymore.. and thus they will look to start wars by again accusing people left and right while building armies of losers ready to kill for money until the world is at its knees again.

Today we see how everything is boiling-up and getting ready for this re-set and sadly maybe soon will bring our beautiful word into a state of war exactly as we it has happened so many times in history before, however this time will we allow the powers that be to simply shapshift as they have done so many times before, and allow them to reappear as the saviors to rebuild the chaos they themselves have created and appear to us as heroes with their fake fiat money or stolen gold, they do this every time they are not popular, they simply shap-shift into heroes and providers of justice and stability again through fake wars financed with stolen fiat money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: