Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitshares.gr  (Read 906 times)
mavromixalakis (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:36:06 PM

Register for free to the new wallet of bitshares via www.bitshares.gr and you may receive a welcome token to start trading in the new bitshares wallet provided by OpenLedger

The welcome token could be a small portion of btc, bitusd,bitgold,biteur or any other token.
muna

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:59:42 PM

It seems that your website is only in Greek .. How are we supposed to navigate if we don't know Greek? Smiley
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:16:32 PM

Trying to find English translation on that page but i cant. You should move thread to Greek section or translate it. I dont think lot of ppl can read those symbols if they are not Greeks.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:23:39 PM

english is the universal language , if you dont use the universal language then i think your site will used by only the greek knowing users.
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:30:53 AM

english is the universal language , if you dont use the universal language then i think your site will used by only the greek knowing users.

I agree.... you need to translate your website
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:56:27 AM

Website is fully in greek language i can't even understand the concept of your site. Is this only for greek people? or you are planning to add translated version?

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:06:40 PM

Not only language problem which is 'alien' language to me. But also when i try to create account, every username is always premium name.

You have to fix this, use english or translatable and fix some issues.
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:08:30 PM

Register for free to the new wallet of bitshares via www.bitshares.gr and you may receive a welcome token to start trading in the new bitshares wallet provided by OpenLedger

The welcome token could be a small portion of btc, bitusd,bitgold,biteur or any other token.
Or may not?

Ela re malaka.
mavromixalakis (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:14:15 PM

Not only language problem which is 'alien' language to me. But also when i try to create account, every username is always premium name.

You have to fix this, use english or translatable and fix some issues.

registering a "non premium name" requires - or . for example fokyu-testing

Or may not?

Ela re malaka.

I will send you some tokens bts or bitusd to play around and familiarize yourself with the platform. The reason i say "may" is mostly for legal reasons I don't want to promise anything. You have nothing to lose for trying it out. You may actually learn something new and useful at no cost.

Website is fully in greek language i can't even understand the concept of your site. Is this only for greek people? or you are planning to add translated version?

You are right that the website is mostly addressed to Greek people and a translation would be appropriate. To be honest I don't have time to spend on translation and the website is mostly for trying to educate Greeks who only know about bitcoin and ignore anything else out there and they shouldn't because bitshares (and more specifically biteur) is actually what Greek people need now and unfortunately they don't know it yet..They will eventually find out but then it will be too late as usually..

The website is already advertised on the Greek forum. Just thought to share it here as well since some may pay more attention.
The only purpose of the website is to advertise bitshares which I believe is a project worthwhile to  watch and follow. Bitshares eventually will become very big. The sooner you get familiarize and involved the better.

Now if you are don't know what bitshares is, which is on top 10 (and for quite some time top 4 and more than ripple for a short period) on coinmarketcap then I don't know how to comment..

All in all I think you guys should try to find out about bitshares. Why not register an account from www.bitshares.gr and help me promote it? I will earn some referral fees if you trade, fees that you would pay either way to openledger if you trade. You have nothing to lose and on the same time you may help me earn something back. After all we are in serious financial crisis in Greece so you should feel better with yourself by helping a poor Greek guy trying to survive  Smiley

Thanks for your support!
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:10:53 PM

i can't understand anything because of your language
you should translate it Smiley

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:52:36 AM

i can't understand anything because of your language
you should translate it Smiley
Op has already stated just before your post, that this site is supposed to only educate greek people about bitcoin. I think this is better suited only on local greek forum rather than here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:56:09 AM

I am sure you have a lot of plans for your new startup - hopefully not scamming. Kindly tell us more about it in this thread. No one is going to visit your site with such little information. Say or tell us something that will make us click on your link and register.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
mavromixalakis (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:51:00 PM

I am sure you have a lot of plans for your new startup - hopefully not scamming. Kindly tell us more about it in this thread. No one is going to visit your site with such little information. Say or tell us something that will make us click on your link and register.

Just to clarify..This is not a new startup...This is only a Greek site promoting bitshares. You guys do know bitshares right? In case you don't know about bitshares already now is probably the best time to find out..
Registering via the website only gets me some meaningless referral fees from your trading, fees that you would pay otherwise to Openledger which is the web wallet provider of bitshares.. In return by registering via my website, you will receive some tokens from me for free..a few bts, maybe some bitusd etc..You can exchange those bts, bitusd for btc at any time. You have nothing to lose. I have more to lose since you may register,receive your free tokens, cash out and never trade.

win win for you.
loss with slight win possibility for me.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:23:46 AM

Just to clarify..This is not a new startup...This is only a Greek site promoting bitshares. You guys do know bitshares right? In case you don't know about bitshares already now is probably the best time to find out..
Registering via the website only gets me some meaningless referral fees from your trading, fees that you would pay otherwise to Openledger which is the web wallet provider of bitshares.. In return by registering via my website, you will receive some tokens from me for free..a few bts, maybe some bitusd etc..You can exchange those bts, bitusd for btc at any time. You have nothing to lose. I have more to lose since you may register,receive your free tokens, cash out and never trade.

win win for you.
loss with slight win possibility for me.

Oh okay. So I misunderstand what your company is doing. Anyway, I have heard of BitShares before but never have the interest to check it out. I may read more about it when I have time. So your business idea is that you earn referral fees when we are trading and you gave us some Bitcoin to start trading first, am I right? Hmm. Nice and neat idea but as you said, some people could just cash out and never trade. You could hire some Greek to English translator online at a very affordable rate. I would strongly recommend you doing that so there will be no misunderstanding again.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
mavromixalakis (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:38:29 AM

Doesn't right click google translate work? From my side it works so I can see the page translated in English.
I have added a video in English. Just click the button "Δες τo video"
In any case thank you for your support and apologies if it is confusing.Let me know if you want to know more about bitshares, how it works and what you can do with them.
mavromixalakis (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:18:22 PM

Please if you register via bitshares.gr and gifts are sent to you like bitusd, bts and you don't like the platform, at least cash them out, make them $ or btc or whatever or buy yourself something else. Don't just leave them there for no reason it is a shame.. Unless of course you want them for your children when 1 bts worths $1, but then please make sure that you don't forget your passwords as many bitcoin holders did in the early days Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: