Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokyo Christmas cookies from Japan for BTC!  (Read 1069 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:24:42 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:02:30 AM by Fwdxlsh

I will buy you Japan candy or cookies, and send it to you for your BTC! My sister owns a candy shop, and she packages it very nicely for Christmas. So now, I am deciding to temporarily stop my coding work to do this Christmas job.

Tell me what you want me to buy. I can buy any of these from my sister.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST6d73IbYzC1beUz1dHX_FSNngV0qJzUrVOgZcnYN8Et0fQLEKvKWYcdXz

New plan: BTC cookies from my sister's bakery opening in a couple days. I thought this was better because this is a BTC site revolving around BTC so why not get in the BTC spirit? I just spoke to her, and she wants to do the idea. I will send you 1 cookie for absolutely free. You can order as many cookies as you want individually for free. If you ask for a dozen in one order, that is the only time you pay for your order.

Pricing:

1 individually wrapped BTC sugar cookie: Free.
10 individually wrapped BTC sugar cookies: 0.01542 BTC

20 individually wrapped BTC sugar cookies: 0.03084 BTC

Don't send BTC without me showing you your cookies first, with your psuedo written on a piece of paper, or on the packaging to show authenticity. She will bake the cookies tomorrow and I will take a picture of them. I can still purchase you Japanese candy if you want, but I honestly feel like that was such a lame idea. Anyone from Japan could have easily done that, so I decided to come up with a more unique service. Message me if you're interested. Sometimes I can't look at my threads, but please bump the thread so I can find others that are interested. After all, you wouldn't have seen my thread if somebody else didn't bump it, so pay these actions forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:27:02 PM

Are you planning to use the escrow services to complete this deal dude ?
And also what about the shipment fees ? seller or buyer will pay it ? and what about your prices ?
I think you have to provide more details about your offer.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:31:55 PM

This is one of a kind ! Can I place an order for a candy and have it delivered over to a friends place in London ? If yes who handles the shipping charges ? I will be interested in using the service .
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:32:47 PM

Your sister don't have any website where people could order some candy or cookies ?
It could be more convenient for people if they want to order.

Also, like Hellacopter said, you should include a pricing for that kind of service, that could be helpful.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:43:06 PM

Are you planning to use the escrow services to complete this deal dude ?
And also what about the shipment fees ? seller or buyer will pay it ? and what about your prices ?
I think you have to provide more details about your offer.

Escrow: Yes.
Pricing: It depends on what you buy. I can't say everything costs 0.00002 BTC for shipping of cookies if the cookies is cheaper than that. That is unfair, so it has to depend on what you buy. In fact, I could just give free shipping for food made out of the country. Again, it depends on what you buy. If you buy something really cheap, I will just send it to you for free. You just have to promise to link a friend to this page.

DISCLAIMER: I am not sending people free Japanese candy or cookies to get any kind of trust. I have noticed that too many newbies try to do trust farming. Trust isn't bought. It's given. Yes I will send people free Japanese delicacies if their order is way too cheap for me to even charge, but it is not for trust, so please do not try to pin that on me.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:12:32 AM

What's your exact prices for this offer please ?
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:17:49 AM

This is one of a kind ! Can I place an order for a candy and have it delivered over to a friends place in London ? If yes who handles the shipping charges ? I will be interested in using the service .
You should tell me what your friend is allergic to so I don't get negative trust for killing somebody, please. Smiley

My sister also is opening up a bakery soon to make funny shaped cookies like shoe shaped cookies, bowtie shaped cookies, bat shaped cookies, glasses shaped cookies, and hopefully BTC cookies. Basically sugar cookies with professionally styled BTC design on them if you were interested in that too. She is opening that bakery up in just a matter of days if you wanted to wait.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:29:55 AM

Your sister don't have any website where people could order some candy or cookies ?
It could be more convenient for people if they want to order.

Also, like Hellacopter said, you should include a pricing for that kind of service, that could be helpful.
No, and she doesn't deal in BTC yet so it wouldn't matter if she had a site.

When she opens up her bakery, I am also talking to her to make BTC shaped cookies if you wanted to buy that too before Christmas. You could have some kind of Christmas party dedicated to Bitcoin with them.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:54:42 AM

Since there is no website available i would ask if you have pictures of these cookies and candys with tag price much better so can decide to what we choose.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:09:52 AM

What's your exact prices for this offer please ?
I came up with a plan in the OP.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

I prefer Shinto cookies.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:51:03 AM

I can assume you are selling homemade cookies...

I think many countries have certain laws over the mailing and imports of foods so you may want to look into that sir.
Woud be a shame if you sold cookies to peopple and they ended up in the trash at customs office due to import regulations.

Just side on the aire of caution on this sort of business endevour.. you may run into issues with import/shipping when you start actually getting orders.
(this would be assuming someone actually orders home made cookies...)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 09:47:29 PM

I think many countries have certain laws over the mailing and imports of foods so you may want to look into that sir.
Woud be a shame if you sold cookies to peopple and they ended up in the trash at customs office due to import regulations.

Just side on the aire of caution on this sort of business endevour.. you may run into issues with import/shipping when you start actually getting orders.

You know what you said applies to generally ANYTHING that's imported...

Thank you for telling everyone what they already knew and wasting this gentleman's time.
Guruclef

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:00:31 PM

You know what you said applies to generally ANYTHING that's imported...

Thank you for telling everyone what they already knew and wasting this gentleman's time.

Well, in my country customs is especially strict regarding anything of plant or animal origin, so I think he might be right in giving that specific warning. I would think that homemade cookies fit into that category.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:47:28 PM

Will be better if you start selling only in your country, there are a lot of international laws about shipping food. And if customs offices decomized your packages and custumers don't receive them you will recive bad reputation on the forum.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:38:45 PM

Can you give me cookies example with your username beside of cookies...
Will be appreciate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: