Last edit: November 23, 2015, 12:28:08 PM by swedishfished

delete
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:07:38 AM

You may want to prove that you are actually a Harvard graduate first. It might help out with sales.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
xCynosure

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:16:37 AM

What is your major?

I would give a friendly caution to anyone using this service...

For one, depending on what this individual specializes in, he or she may not have the appropriate knowledge regarding the topic to write a quality essay... checking for accuracy would fall back on the person requesting the service.

Another caution is that if you come from a small university or are in small classes - and the prof marks his or her own papers - you need to be careful of differences in vocabulary and overall writing style... getting busted for plagiarism is a huge deal in university, if the prof catches on.

Good luck and cheers to you.
GrahamCrackers

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:43:42 AM

Nothing against trying to get out there OP, but as a Harvard "graduate" I would think you would have far more opportunities than here writing for people on the whim trying to get into college. You are better off applying to a magazine, getting a book deal or writing your own material.

As a graduate of a very prestigious college in the proclaimed field of study. You of all people would know the consequences and the backlash should this backfire in a hopeful. Anyone who even tries to attempt this service, may as well kiss any admission to any college for they have gotten quite savvy in weeding out their applicants, especially an Ivy league school.

I would exercise extreme caution, not for the fact of working with the OP but for the sake of your future. Maybe you should look at getting into some sort of website development OP. That sounds more reasonable.

Good luck,
Graham

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
XBTFreelancer

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:57:30 AM

Register at

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/freelancers.php

Pages: [1]
  Print