Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will teach you Japanese for free!  (Read 1568 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:53:44 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 07:56:25 AM by Fwdxlsh

Hi everyone. I am half Japanese and Half Korean. I grew up speaking Japanese though. I want to just do some more free charitable work for the holiday season besides giving out free Japanese candy if it is under 0.01 worth of BTC. I don't know how to prove that I'm Japanese other than getting on Skype and showing you my face and skin and hair. Just don't ever post my face on this site because posting personals of people on this site is not allowed if I am correct. In that case, I'll probably just wear a Guy Fawks mask.

I am doing this free service in a month, hopefully. I want a lot of people interested in learning to enter the open chat, so if I don't get much interested, I won't do it. Instead of Skype, we could do this via open webchatting network site maybe.

Why learn Japanese?

It is a skill. It will help you communicate here in Japan. You will be able to deal with the intelligent people of Japanese culture. They have a lot to offer. More than I ever will of course, but please take my services into consideration.

(Some mod moved my BTC cookies thread without telling me, so check this out, and message me if you're interested in either services.    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1259503.msg13045660#msg13045660 )

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:03:01 AM

Would you be able to do this through Google Hangouts? I'm quite interested. I'm currently doing a Japanese course. Please PM me your response, and I will PM you back my email. Thanks mate! I'd love to work with you.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:19:49 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:33:14 AM by Fwdxlsh

You say you are half-Korean, do you speak Korean?, I have been learning it but to sum up to its difficulty, I have no one (native) to practice with (for free, of course Tongue). I have a friend who is interested in Japanese, he even went to Japan for an internship for 6 months last year. If you see you are not reaching your goal (of min. people) I may ask him if he is interested.
To be honest, I haven't been interested in learning Korean ever since Gangnam style made the other half of my people look horny and ridiculous, so no. All I know in Korean is hi and bye.

Disclaimer: Not trying to offend anyone that liked PSY, but when I watched that video I was ashamed of being half Korean. I have my right to say how I feel.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:52:52 AM

You say you are half-Korean, do you speak Korean?, I have been learning it but to sum up to its difficulty, I have no one (native) to practice with (for free, of course Tongue). I have a friend who is interested in Japanese, he even went to Japan for an internship for 6 months last year. If you see you are not reaching your goal (of min. people) I may ask him if he is interested.
To be honest, I haven't been interested in learning Korean ever since Gangnam style made the other half of my people look horny and ridiculous things, so no. All I know in Korean is hi and bye.

Haha, yeah, Korean culture has been somewhat stereotyped, when the course I am taking began the women to men ratio was like 10:1 (you know: K-Pop, dramas, etc.). Good luck with your iniciative (and your cookie-selling business), it is nice that you want to help people! (I have helped people with their Spanish, you make some good friends in the proccess).
Well actually, Asians as a whole have been stereotyped for years because of the open interest in game shows that make no total sense at all. It is just random fun that had been blown out of proportion. Some Asians have lived rich productive lives. If it wasn't for those same people, we wouldn't have certain technological advances.

Our racial reputation was honestly getting better, but then PSY decided he wanted attention after falling off the entertainment scene. To be honest, I don't really claim the Korean side of me. I'm just claiming it just in case my sister ever signs up to this site and lets everyone know that I lied about being fully Japanese.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:18:29 AM

Why are you doing it for free ? Is it an individual course or you will host a group video telecast to teach us ? Anyhow sign me up for the course .
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

Hi everyone. I am half Japanese and Half Korean. I grew up speaking Japanese though. I want to just do some more free charitable work for the holiday season besides giving out free Japanese candy if it is under 0.01 worth of BTC. I don't know how to prove that I'm Japanese other than getting on Skype and showing you my face and skin and hair. Just don't ever post my face on this site because posting personals of people on this site is not allowed if I am correct. In that case, I'll probably just wear a Guy Fawks mask.

I am doing this free service in a month, hopefully. I want a lot of people interested in learning to enter the open chat, so if I don't get much interested, I won't do it. Instead of Skype, we could do this via open webchatting network site maybe.

Why learn Japanese?

It is a skill. It will help you communicate here in Japan. You will be able to deal with the intelligent people of Japanese culture. They have a lot to offer. More than I ever will of course, but please take my services into consideration.

Id recommend doing this free like you do and when you get good feedback make a video series on udemy.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:16:08 AM

Why learn Japanese?

Id recommend doing this free like you do and when you get good feedback make a video series on udemy.
Thanks for bringing me to my next point that I am not doing that for trust, but simply just doing God's work and looking to obtain his love for doing something for free.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:09:24 AM

It's a good initiative, it will help a few people who have interest in the language and are learning Japanese anyway by having interaction with a Japanese person but it's a tough language, not easy to learn by just on-line lessons imho.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:33:00 AM

I believe i will have some time available in a month or so, when you start your service, so i would be interested in participating in your course.
Teaching someone a language pro bono is not something you see every day Smiley
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:05:36 AM

Why learn Japanese?

inbox me your email

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:09:48 AM

This is truly an amazing offer I'd say. Often I've dreamed of learning japanese.

Sadly I don't really have the time or the bandwidth right now at the moment to sit down with you and learn your awesome language.
Any way we could take a raincheck on this till some time in the new year when I am finished some of my projects and available?

Would be highly appreciated and I could teach you how to speak like a canadian.. You'll be ablle to cuss out your friends while calling them things like "you wet haired syrup licker" in no time!

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:09:28 AM

How will these lessons be done
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:01:52 AM

I want to learn Japanese, can you do lesson on irc chat, skype if fine too but i prefer irc
send me info required to join the lessons
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:57:23 AM

How will these lessons be done
Message me please.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

Why learn Japanese?

Thanks for bringing me to my next point that I am not doing that for trust, but simply just doing God's work and looking to obtain his love for doing something for free.

While this is nice and all do you have the certs to be qualified to teach last thing i want is to call someone and asshole when I'm saying good day.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:16:15 PM

The subject is interesting enough but I'm afraid that the Japanese language is quite complicated for the European man because of his structure. Although I most worried about Japanese writing system.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:55:33 PM

Would you be able to do this through Google Hangouts? I'm quite interested. I'm currently doing a Japanese course. Please PM me your response, and I will PM you back my email. Thanks mate! I'd love to work with you.
I could try.

For the record, you don't have to get on webcam too. I'm the one that has to in order to physically show you how to speak Japanese. I'm not teaching anyone to write it. Just speak it, so if you didn't care too much about actually speaking then don't sign up.
|Ocean|

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Mining Bitcoins Since 2010

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:30:01 PM

I'm interested in learning jap language..
Let me know how we gonna proceed for learning.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

I would like to learn, but is it possible to have video lesson because I don't know if I will able to take regular lesson,while using video lesson I can learn when I have some free time
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:15:01 PM

Why learn Japanese?

While this is nice and all do you have the certs to be qualified to teach last thing i want is to call someone and asshole when I'm saying good day.
I grew up speaking Japanese, so I know what I'm doing. As you can also tell, I speak English....sort of...

I can type English, but I can't 100% speak it. Oh well.

Beggers can't be choosers. I'm doing this for free.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: