Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before i start mining  (Read 1824 times)
thebonenz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:46:36 PM

Really it comes down to you either buy some S7s now, or wait a moth or two till the next price drop/new model. If your going to buy now, do it. If not, wait.

Or you just pass on mining all together.

"Now pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and lets make some money" "Your gonna pass? The only people I see making money passing are NFL quaterbacks and I don't see a number on your back" -From the movie Boiler Room, one of my favorite.

Now adding this movie to the 'to watch list' haha. Massive Pats fan from downunder!

Newbie hobby miner who just picked up an S4!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:49:52 PM

Hi everyone

First i want to know this forum is amazing and second thing is i have some question before i start mining.

So im new here and i had just listen and see tutorials and see people who write on their blogs about mining also i have read to much about mining so before i start mining first i want to buy 10 Avalon 6  which are 3.5THs i think for me is good start but before i buy i wish to know some question from you

so i get this link to buy avalon 6

http://zoomhash.com/collections/bitcoin-asics/products/avalon-6-3-65-ths-shipping-from-stock-in-us

i think they are good with this,  also i need to know what kind of other things need to buy to complete everythink from parts  but i need to know how to i connect 10 avalon 6 with one computer or on same place to start mining cuz i want like everyone want to take all bitcoins on one place so first of this i wish to know which website you recomande for me to register on it and to connect with my avalon's and start mining also what kind of speed of internet need for electricity and for temperature i dont have problem i have reseloved this i hope someone to help me about this thank you very much.

Hi! We are glad to assist you on getting started with mining. We can provide you a checklist of what are the equipment you may need and at the same time we can provide you quotation of our best offer.
thebonenz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:43:17 AM

Hi everyone

First i want to know this forum is amazing and second thing is i have some question before i start mining.

So im new here and i had just listen and see tutorials and see people who write on their blogs about mining also i have read to much about mining so before i start mining first i want to buy 10 Avalon 6  which are 3.5THs i think for me is good start but before i buy i wish to know some question from you

http://zoomhash.com/collections/bitcoin-asics/products/avalon-6-3-65-ths-shipping-from-stock-in-us

i think they are good with this,  also i need to know what kind of other things need to buy to complete everythink from parts  but i need to know how to i connect 10 avalon 6 with one computer or on same place to start mining cuz i want like everyone want to take all bitcoins on one place so first of this i wish to know which website you recomande for me to register on it and to connect with my avalon's and start mining also what kind of speed of internet need for electricity and for temperature i dont have problem i have reseloved this i hope someone to help me about this thank you very much.

Hi! We are glad to assist you on getting started with mining. We can provide you a checklist of what are the equipment you may need and at the same time we can provide you quotation of our best offer.

Has that checklist been posted somewhere on the forum?

Newbie hobby miner who just picked up an S4!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:51:30 AM

Hi everyone

Has that checklist been posted somewhere on the forum?

My biggest suggestion is do some ROI math.  Find out what your electricity price is with taxes and such.  If you know this posting it on forum we can give you a idea if mining is good idea or bad.  And ofcourse double check it yourself on a good ROI calculator. My second question is does your country have a vat.   Some of Europes vats are very high.

And those do not mean you cannot mine even if they are horrible.  Just means I would look into data centers.  A data center if you have high vat or electricity can make it much cheaper to mine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: